North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to say at this point no one would begrudge Trump's tenure coming to an end, he's had his four years in office and had his time.

Barring the most die-hard Trump supporters who'd follow him off a cliff, it's not as though one can say with absolute certainty anything's drastically improved under his leadership, if at all. One-term presidents come and go, this'll just be a footnote in history.

Though ideally I'd like to see some fresh candidates on either side with some impetus going forward, Biden could at least be a temporary solution until U.S politics gets its act together

Last edited:
You're trying to make both sides look equally corrupt but they are not.
Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Cohen, Rick Gates, Papadopoulos and now Bannon too are clearly criminals. All are Trump's associates. Then there are also Trump's university (fraud), Trump's charity (fraud), Trump not paying companies that did work for him, many allegiations of sexual assault, hush-money payments, profiting from presidency, you need to do me a favor though (Ukraine) and pretty sure plenty of tax schemes and other financial crimes.
During Obama years or even Bush years you could argue about policy. Or if you wanted to be really divisive you could argue about suit's color. Trump is the one that's dividing the country and people in general. There won't be that kind of division if Trump is removed finally. Biden will take care of the whole country and we can probably have an actual alliance with the US again.
I struggled to detect one iota of criticism of the Dems. Funny that.

So one side is less corrupt than the other which makes them deserving of being defended to the hilt.
I get it :p

I struggled to detect one iota of criticism of the Dems. Funny that.

So one side is less corrupt than the other which makes them deserving of being defended to the hilt.
I get it :p

We can start comparing if you like. Feel free to point out just how corrupt the dems are.

This is entertainment for me :p
I mean it keeps repeating...
Charlotteville: Good people on both sides
Russia killing journalists: Trump basically defending Russia saying US kills people too
Police brutality becomes: All lives matter, while killing of black people continues and the police walks free as usual.
Trump's admin's clear corruption becomes: What about Hunter Biden or Hillary?
Trump undermining the election and refusal of stepping down if he loses becomes a story about Hillary again.
And GOP of course defending Trump in all of this or just being silent and trying to stay in power.

It's absolutely not equal. Right-wing is horrible at the moment. Filled with corruption or cowards.

We can start comparing if you like. Feel free to point out just how corrupt the dems are.
Are you for real? It appears to me that you must have way too much time on your hands to want to go down that rabbit hole. I have much better things to do but I shall make it brief.

The naughty party is this bad <--------------------------------------> and the other naughty party is this bad
<-------------------------------------->
For a more accurate measurement I would have to ask my sister for my tape measure that shes been harboring for the last 3 months

Are you for real? It appears to me that you must have way too much time on your hands to want to go down that rabbit hole. I have much better things to do but I shall make it brief.

The naughty party is this bad <--------------------------------------> and the other naughty party is this bad
<-------------------------------------->
For a more accurate measurement I would have to ask my sister for my tape measure that shes been harboring for the last 3 months

Yeah it's difficult when you need to use facts instead of saying that everyone is corrupt or something similar.

And how should we call the ones on the right?

Now what does posting these kinda tweets accomplish? Are they supposed to be funny?

Edit: the 3rd pic ;)

orthodontal issues aside, I think you'd be safe as houses with this group if you were to happen to wander into their locale wearing a biden t-shirt, not the same if it were the reverse.

Last edited:
But they mean well

tenor.gif

Wow, this is where you get your news from?

Here's it fact checked.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Read the content. That is the only thing that is important. It was simply the first place where I found the full content.
This info can be found widely so nice try :) And I wouldn't rely on fact checking sites

Here is just another one of many in case you struggle with google :p

Read the content. That is the only thing that is important. It was simply the first place where I found the full content.
This info can be found widely so nice try :) And I wouldn't rely on fact checking sites

Here is just another one of many in case you struggle with google :p

"Flynn’s team alleges that one January 2017 message — an exchange in which two FBI officials suggest their colleagues were all obtaining liability insurance ahead of Trump’s inauguration — indicated it was related to their fears about the handling of the Flynn investigation. But Barnett, in his interview, contradicted that claim, suggesting it was unlikely to be related to the Flynn probe because it predated the public disclosure of the matter in new reports. Barnett also said he regularly encourages colleagues to obtain professional liability insurance."

"Flynn’s legal team may also have misinterpreted another set of messages in which they say “FBI analysts discussed the preference of some agents for a Clinton Presidency.” A fuller set of messages included with the filing, however, makes clear that they referred to a suggestion that the Russians — not FBI officials — might have preferred Hillary Clinton since she was a known entity, while Trump presented more of a “wild card.”

In the fuller exchange, the agents debate the issue, with one replying, “I don’t know man, the hooks Russia has into big T are pretty deep.”

Plus you have Flynn who pleaded guilty twice.
I really want to see the evidence that they have. Why they think Trump is Russia's puppet basically. Except all the public statements that Trump has made defending Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this has come out due to sidney powell probing flynn's case, afaik, if so judge sullivan who refused to close that case is inadvertently helping trump, as Powell will just keep digging to expose more and more corruption. She should have probably been appointed by barr to investigate the russia story not that other bloke durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back