North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently that immaterial fact does not deserve a reasoned response in this thread?
I have wondered for quite a while why so few of the American posters living in America contribute to this thread. Is it because they are the silent majority given the obvious bias in this thread?

Why subject themselves to being attacked for supporting trump or for just being American.

Not trump or Nk related but this was a powerful speech by a black democrat politician on the negative aspect of the riots compared to the protests of his father's generation. All off the cuff, no teleprompter in sight [dated 12 aug I think]

Very powerful speech. Common sense has been missing for a long time.

Very powerful speech. Common sense has been missing for a long time.

The strange thing is that guy has been chucked out of the democratic party :rolleyes:

In May, the Tennessee Democratic Party’s State Executive Committee voted 41 to 18 to remove DeBerry from the Democratic primary ballot after 26 years in office. One of the committee members who voted to remove him said that DeBerry wasn’t “exemplifying the basic Democratic principles.“ DeBerry himself protested that it hadn't been the voters in his district that had taken him off the ballot rather, "A tribunal took me off the ballot that has absolutely nothing to do with my district.

The strange thing is that guy has been chucked out of the democratic party :rolleyes:

In May, the Tennessee Democratic Party’s State Executive Committee voted 41 to 18 to remove DeBerry from the Democratic primary ballot after 26 years in office. One of the committee members who voted to remove him said that DeBerry wasn’t “exemplifying the basic Democratic principles.“ DeBerry himself protested that it hadn't been the voters in his district that had taken him off the ballot rather, "A tribunal took me off the ballot that has absolutely nothing to do with my district.

We have to keep it honest tho, he was removed from the ballot prior to this speech because he aligned himself too much with Republicans. The primary has already taken place in August.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

EDIT: luckily I already saw after I posted that in your text it says "May" :D The speech was in August and in that vid he's still announced as a Democrat tho. Hmm.

Dunno does it fit in this thread, but this seem to be quite open for everythig...

A pregnant victim of domestic abuse has been banned from travelling after her estranged partner claimed she plans to carry out an abortion, the Women’s Rights Foundation has said.

European Union 2020 and we are soo cool when we judge other countries about their human rights... This is just fcking sick, person who has done nothing is banned from travelling just due to his coming ex-partnes claims for reason to travel....

Oof. Just used the friendly google and typed "anti racism training" after seeingDions above post.
That snopes article dion linked is at the top of the search results lol.

3 of the 5 results provided underneath the top appearing search result, which seems to be the number one offered reading for many search requests these days, the required reading google thinks I should be directed to, so whatever subject I'm interested in can explained by the handful of people who run snopes, despite most likely not even looking for that type of search result..

Anyway, 3 of the 5 results following the snopes at no1, within the small short text examples of what is written in each article underneath, to get an idea of what it is about before clicking it, are the words "the ideology of white supremacy". "white supremacy". "white privilege".

It's almost like google is trying to tell me that you can only be racist if you're white. ;)

No wonder the Biden campaign are calling a full lid in their campaigning so often before noon. His son is in deep shit with his involvement in China and Russia while the Biden campaign are attempting to call out Trump on Russian involvement.

I really do wish we lived in a world where politics were less politic-y..you know, best contender, best platform, good of the country and all
not, whos beholden to whom, etc

I really do wish we lived in a world where politics were less politic-y..you know, best contender, best platform, good of the country and all
not, whos beholden to whom, etc
I just think that we live in awful times as far as politics and world events are concerned and I fear it will never improve.
Corruption,money and power at all costs where they only pretend to care about the people

No wonder the Biden campaign are calling a full lid in their campaigning so often before noon. His son is in deep shit with his involvement in China and Russia while the Biden campaign are attempting to call out Trump on Russian involvement.

But I thought the report didnt find any evidence of wrongdoing on either Hunter or Joe Biden's part?
I mean if this is the worst that the Republicans can drag up on Hunter Biden I would say that Joe has nothing to worry about.
For me its the Trump campaign that has more to worry about as Eric Trump is about to be hauled before the courts on potential fraud charges I believe.

I know which of the two sons I would rather be at the moment......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back