North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only went to check to prove your claim, then came across this instead

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I take it she's 'not a fan' of adhering to rules

Not terribly different to our politicians then either. Seemingly they have Covid-immunity based on their positions over normal folk

I only went to check to prove your claim, then came across this instead

I take it she's 'not a fan' of adhering to rules

Not terribly different to our politicians then either. Seemingly they have Covid-immunity based on their positions over normal folk
She gives the impression of always being off her face. I'm not sure if its drink,drugs or what?

All three :p
Imagine if it was one of Trumps closest aids who illegally got a hair salon to open up for them or bare faced lied about attending church,and with so much embellishment too. It would not be quite so difficult to find and they would be screaming for them to resign

Imagine if it was one of Trumps closest aids who illegally got a hair salon to open up for them or bare faced lied about attending church,and with so much embellishment too. It would not be quite so difficult to find and they would be screaming for them to resign

No worries there, I don't think any of them attend church voluntarily :p

Imagine if they used the army to get to church for a photo shoot... oh wait he actually did that.....

Imagine if they used the army to get to church for a photo shoot... oh wait he actually did that.....

Valid point. But avoiding the (imo) most important point of Colins post.
-----> "It would not be quite so difficult to find on google".
And then, someone from Belgium, and probably even some Buddhist living in a cave in alaska recieiving monthly news letters, is made well aware of using the army to get to church for a photo shoot... If anything, that kinda proves his point even more ;p

The old saying "Google is your friend" is one of the few lines that even though it's been used to death, it still makes me burst out with laughter everytime I see it.

Repeat a lie - or a conspiracy theory - often enough, and it becomes the truth....or even an illusion of the truth.

Apologies for the paraphrasing, but regarding Trump, never was a truer word spoken, as he is the master of subterfuge and obfuscation.

If only he had directed his time and energies into actually making good on his election promise of Making America Great again, rather than simply fanning the flames of hatred and dissension that have been simmering just below the pretence of a civilised America for years. Regrettably, I guess wishing for that makes us all fools who dream, as his ego is simply too large to be bound by the rules, restrictions and regulations that come with being POTUS.

Valid point. But avoiding the (imo) most important point of Colins post.
-----> "It would not be quite so difficult to find on google".
And then, someone from Belgium, and probably even some Buddhist living in a cave in alaska recieiving monthly news letters, is made well aware of using the army to get to church for a photo shoot... If anything, that kinda proves his point even more ;p

The old saying "Google is your friend" is one of the few lines that even though it's been used to death, it still makes me burst out with laughter everytime I see it.
Evidently that immaterial fact does not deserve a reasoned response in this thread?
I have wondered for quite a while why so few of the American posters living in America contribute to this thread. Is it because they are the silent majority given the obvious bias in this thread?

Last edited:

Judge: Eric Trump Must Testify in NY Probe Before Election

A judge has ruled that Eric Trump must testify in a New York investigation into his family’s business practices before the November presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back