North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone thinks that the last bastion of support from American main stream media is with Fox news

Not fully into the "Soros the multi-Trillionaire bankrolls the world's ills whilst twirling his moustache" narrative, as that seems to be the default go-to, along with Billy Gates. Though I don't deny Soros has his fingers in a few pies I'm sure!

But there's no denying the awkwardness of that interview ending, albeit they (likely) didn't want to advocate for rumours and theories, let's just say

Not fully into the "Soros the multi-Trillionaire bankrolls the world's ills whilst twirling his moustache" narrative, as that seems to be the default go-to, along with Billy Gates. Though I don't deny Soros has his fingers in a few pies I'm sure!

But there's no denying the awkwardness of that interview ending, albeit they (likely) didn't want to advocate for rumours and theories, let's just say
Lets just say their is no denying that one are two groups of protesters where extremely well kitted out with their livery and organisation right from the start and not long after so many criminals where released from prison due to "corona concerns".FFS there are many accounts of these people flying in on mass from one demo to another.
It amazes me that folk are not prepared to see the truth due to their political leanings

Lets just say their is no denying that one are two groups of protesters where extremely well kitted out with their livery and organisation right from the start and not long after so many criminals where released from prison due to "corona concerns".FFS there are many accounts of these people flying in on mass from one demo to another.
It amazes me that folk are not prepared to see the truth due to their political leanings

There are "professional" agitators on both sides. That's a proven fact.

Excuse my ignorance but please point out to me what groups that are Trump supporters are ruining cities and looting?

Is that the only definition that goes?

When a group of Trump supporters have a truck parade, then decide to leave the official route that was agreed with the city administration to go and shoot with paintball guns and throw teargas at other people, how would you call that? I call that agitating.

Anyway, you know as well as me that both sides have an extreme side. If you're not prepared to see the truth due to your political leaning we're never going to agree. I'm left leaning, as you might know :laugh: , but I don't defend the violence of the anarchists and other opportunists. Anarchists aren't leftwing at all, they don't want any government.

Is that the only definition that goes?

When a group of Trump supporters have a truck parade, then decide to leave the official route that was agreed with the city administration to go and shoot with paintball guns and throw teargas at other people, how would you call that? I call that agitating.

Anyway, you know as well as me that both sides have an extreme side. If you're not prepared to see the truth due to your political leaning we're never going to agree. I'm left leaning, as you might know :laugh: , but I don't defend the violence of the anarchists and other opportunists. Anarchists aren't leftwing at all, they don't want any government.
I am not a Trump supporter as I have said a number of times although I do support some of the things he has done.
There is a huge gulf between erring from what is agreed with officials and going paint balling and ruining businesses,towns and looting

Last edited:
Well, that's fine. I guess I have on one or two occasions agreed with him too but I can't remember when or what that was :lolup:
Look at the wars and Countries invaded by previous American presidents in the past. When was it last that an American President did not start a war of sorts? It was not long ago that an American official said that no way would there be an accord between nations in the middle east. Yet Trump has brokered one and his nomination for a Nobel peace prize has been denigrated in the press simply because the press are all funded by anti Trump sponsors
Politics is not simply black and white which seems to be how folk view it too often these days without any middle ground which I feel is utterly stupid

Last edited:
Anyhoo I am awake way too early after a night on the lash so I think I will ignore my freshly brewing cafetiere and try to get another few hours sleep :p

Excuse my ignorance but please point out to me what groups that are Trump supporters are ruining cities and looting?

Don't want to link the video but there was one 17yo vigilante who shot two people dead. Police even ignored him when he was coming to surrender. If he was black he would've been shot probably.
Biden condemned the violence from all sides...Trump never did. Trump wants all that violence and chaos 'cause he thinks it might help him. I mean who cares about all the dead people when Trump's own future is at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back