North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it the same now?
Trump seems to be on twitter 24/7, and sending family to meetings he should attend, so when is he making decisions?
Pretty sure a sack of potatotes would have a fighting chance to win against Trump tho, i think plenty of people are sick of his politics.

Also, potatoes are great and if i could i would vote potato.
View attachment 141758View attachment 141759

Even I could vote for Trump if Potato is the opposing candidate. Finnish people eat way too much potatos...it's like we need our own Marco Polo to discover rice finally or spices for that matter. We only know salt so far from the spice section.

Even I could vote for Trump if Potato is the opposing candidate. Finnish people eat way too much potatos...it's like we need our own Marco Polo to discover rice finally or spices for that matter. We only know salt so far from the spice section.
Yeah, we dont have the most exciting cuisine here in scandinavia.
Just eat your Mämmi and stop complaining about it.

And most importantly, stop hating potatoes.
=)

Hey wait, she even corrected herself, she said Biden Harris administration just after.
Fake news!

Why are you pointing this out? Are you saying that she might have made a mistake the first time around? Wow... You know this guy Donald J. Trump never makes mistakes, right?

On another note, it was good to see Trump did a Town Hall on ABC. Atleast for once we saw a moderator and a (very small) audience who weren't so far up his ass they saw daylight already.

She's let the cat out of the bag, 'a harris administration together with joe biden' :laugh: :

Joe agrees too:

Anyone recall trump describing it as the 'pence-trump' administration, or gore-clinton, cheney-bush admin?

Edit: well at least the public know what they are getting I guess, should trump still focus on Joe or switch efforts to kamala :confused:

Meh, mistakes aside I'm fine with a Harris-Biden admin. Can't get much worse than what's at the helm now in the US of A.

Meh, mistakes aside I'm fine with a Harris-Biden admin. Can't get much worse than what's at the helm now in the US of A.

The bars been set so low it’s why the bookies are running scared of the potential for a potato victory and a rainbow coalition with a carrot

My neighbours automatic lawnmower thingy has wedged itself between two trees Austin Powers style.
Wonder if it will ever get out, god knows its doing its best.
Pretty exciting stuff.

give it time; according to Trump, trees explode :D

give it time; according to Trump, trees explode :D
Haha, just called my neighbour because hes been bragging about that damn thing.
How smart it is, and how well it cuts, avoids obstacles etc.

K:So hey, your lawnbot is stuck between two trees, not a very smart move.
N: Yeah, ive been watching it for 20 minutes, ill give it another 10 then ill have to go rescue it.

:laugh: What a loser, ive only been watching it for 10 minutes.

I looked at my overgrown yard last week or a few back and was eesh, what a forest; and offered the neighbours' kids 30 bucks to mow it
Their dad, was *uck that, for 30 I'LL mow it and he did lol

I looked at my overgrown yard last week or a few back and was eesh, what a forest; and offered the neighbours' kids 30 bucks to mow it
Their dad, was *uck that, for 30 I'LL mow it and he did lol

Disappointed.

I had assumed that, for someone with Thor hair, you’d have been out there just pulling the grass out, as a means of cutting.

Disappointed.

I had assumed that, for someone with Thor hair, you’d have been out there just pulling the grass out, as a means of cutting.
good gods no, my yard has a steep drop-off into a marsh; let someone else wrangle a mower on the slope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back