North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely caught up on the sausage vids, love the shade he throws about the water sausage and after he did the lobster sausage :laugh:
But to be fair he did spend $34 dollars making that lobster sausage.
I bet he wish he had saved that $46 dollars instead of buying all that lobster.

Contrary to how my views might come across in the brexit thread, I respect the french and them trying to preserve their different way of doing things, like the cooking.

We run the risk in this world of becoming one generic culture, mainly based on hollywood, pop music and junk food like KFC and mcdonalds. Sure they have their place, but if we're not careful they'll just swallow everything up.

Same as the animal kingdom, it's getting squeezed out by us, I'm not in favour of that and we need to address it asap. Saw a terrible pic the other day, a dead elephant killed legally by big game hunter arseholes, really gets my blood boiling that does :mad::mad: ...all to bring some tourist money to a 3rd world country, which is probably corrupt in any case or indebted to the world bank/imf.

Anyway that's me off my soapbox...for a short while at least :p

Contrary to how my views might come across in the brexit thread, I respect the french and them trying to preserve their different way of doing things, like the cooking.

We run the risk in this world of becoming one generic culture, mainly based on hollywood, pop music and junk food like KFC and mcdonalds. Sure they have their place, but if we're not careful they'll just swallow everything up.

Same as the animal kingdom, it's getting squeezed out by us, I'm not in favour of that and we need to address it asap. Saw a terrible pic the other day, a dead elephant killed legally by big game hunter arseholes, really gets my blood boiling that does :mad::mad: ...all to bring some tourist money to a 3rd world country, which is probably corrupt in any case or indebted to the world bank/imf.

Yeah, we are not the nicest species on the planet.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think australia maybe does a good job of protecting it's wildlife and habitats, they seem to have the balance about right. You can even look at it as a tourist attraction, to spend time in the outback or jungle areas; I think new zealand has the whale spotting boat trips and lotr scenery to enjoy, brings in tourists and trade.

You're basking in the glory of that 2 nil win :cool: could be two good signings there in wilson and Hendrick, certainly improved the team rather than signing another carlos kickabout no one's heard of :p :laugh:

I think these empty stadiums evens things up for the away team, they're doing much better, leeds nearly upset liverpool

Did they do any kneeling & BLM stuff today in the premier league games? [just seen a pic from the fulham arse game, and yeah it's there :rolleyes:]
I was looking for those banners around the stadiums and I didn't see any. I guess they where put off by what the BLM hoodlums actually stand for?

Meh. I was reliably informed that most Frenchmen where conceived via anal sex!

* It was just a very bad taste joke for any snowflakes before you hit the report button.

Last edited:
Kind of strange how all the talk's been of omelettes recently, my partner's been doing nothing but remind me that we're having omelettes today, for the best part of two days now!

Which somewhat takes away the element of surprise, and how with each passing mention I get less eggcited. It's almost become a running yoke

*this is actually a true story. F*** the omelettes now

Kind of strange how all the talk's been of omelettes recently, my partner's been doing nothing but remind me that we're having omelettes today, for the best part of two days now!

Which somewhat takes away the element of surprise, and how with each passing mention I get less eggcited. It's almost become a running yoke

*this is actually a true story. F*** the omelettes now
a hint them 'eggs' got an expiry on them dada-goat? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back