North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll vanish like a miracle...eventually.
I didn't say he was doing a stellar job, just that it's hardly helping. Do you believe it is?

Either way, it's mud-slinging season prior to the 'Postman Pat' Election. Brace yourself, it's begun!

Cue the political sabotage from both sides! :D

I didn't say he was doing a stellar job, just that it's hardly helping. Do you believe it is?

Either way, it's mud-slinging season prior to the 'Postman Pat' Election. Brace yourself, it's begun!

Cue the political sabotage from both sides! :D

I'd argue that the biggest help to covid crisis in the USA would be to put Trump in jail :p Pretty much anyone would do a better job. At least anyone who believes in science.

I'd argue that the biggest help to covid crisis in the USA would be to put Trump in jail :p Pretty much anyone would do a better job. At least anyone who believes in science.
That would be great in theory, just a shame then that 'top' scientists and 'leaders in their field' are constantly disagreeing on the best way forward.......on anything! I saw our country's Government Health expert almost get into a fight when 'debating' with another expert :D:laugh:

That would be great in theory, just a shame then that 'top' scientists and 'leaders in their field' are constantly disagreeing on the best way forward.......on anything! I saw our country's Government Health expert almost get into a fight when 'debating' with another expert :D:laugh:

What they were debating about?
There are common themes that experts seem to agree with...masks, social distancing etc. Only expert that has done something different has been the swedish one. But even swedes got it under control finally...unlike US that never got it under control.

What they were debating about?
There are common themes that experts seem to agree with...masks, social distancing etc. Only expert that has done something different has been the swedish one. But even swedes got it under control finally...unlike US that never got it under control.
It was about mask-wearing from recollection, and the Government's "Wear them/ don't wear them they're useless/ wear them to save others/ sort of wear them" contradictions from the beginning!

Either way, the 'advice' dished out by our so-called experts has been laughable and not unique to America. So saying one leader's handled it better than others is a misnomer

trump can't win, if the covid stats were better the press would say it was down to the genius fauci and democrat governors. And the US death rate is better than the uk's the last time I looked, and would be even better without sending covid patients into care homes and blocking HCQ.

Maybe thats the best way to settle things.
Fist-fights between scientists to decide who is right.
Back up facts with fists, fight for your right to be .. right.

Is the world round or flat? Find out this Saturday night as Professor Clever and Dr. Acula steps into the octagon to debate.

the irony of those thinking theyre superior being the lowest rungs on the ladder

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

least he done got right schooled on the ground :D

the irony of those thinking theyre superior being the lowest rungs on the ladder

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

least he done got right schooled on the ground :D
How do they know he was a Trump supporter?
Played the clip without sound, was it part of his rant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back