North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
democrat run new york failed regarding covid, they had the biggest death rate I believe? Trump can't micro manage the response in all 50 states, clinton lover fauci has had a big say in everything, so he deserves a big kick up the ass too.

Except Trump did the opposite what Fauci told. Trump promoted HCQ and still does. Trump was opposed to wearing masks...ridiculed Biden when he did wear a mask. If americans listened to Fauci...things would be better in the US. But they have some idiot in charge. Fauci isn't in the briefings...instead Trump promotes some doctor who thinks doctors are using alien DNA in treatments etc:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Except Trump did the opposite what Fauci told. Trump promoted HCQ and still does. Trump was opposed to wearing masks...ridiculed Biden when he did wear a mask. If americans listened to Fauci...things would be better in the US. But they have some idiot in charge. Fauci isn't in the briefings...instead Trump promotes some doctor who thinks doctors are using alien DNA in treatments etc:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

you're sidestepping the fact that new york is heavily democrat run, they could follow fauci's advice to the letter, trump would have no role in stopping them. HCQ is still being used all over the world and seems to help, ford healthcare did a big study and found it helps when given early not in the late stages. Fauci advised against the need for masks in march I think.

I think picking on this dr could be a bit racist as there were many doctors there talking about HCQ and she just happens to be black and talked with an african accent so stood out, I believe trump was saying her successful treatment record using HCQ was impressive not alien dna theories?

Last edited:
your sidestepping the fact that new york is heavily democrat run, they could follow fauci's advice to the letter, trump would have no role in stopping them. HCQ is still being used all over the world and seems to help, ford healthcare did a big study and found it helps when given early not in the late stages. Fauci advised against the need for masks in march I think.

I think picking on this dr could be a bit racist as there were many doctors there talking about HCQ and she just happens to be black and talked with an african accent so stood out, I believe trump was saying her successful treatment record using HCQ was impressive not alien dna theories?

Who cares if she's black or not. She's talking about alien DNA used in medical treatments and Astral Sex: "Many women suffer from astral sex regularly. Astral sex is the ability to project one's spirit man into the victim's body and have intercourse with it" and who knows what else!
Florida is run by a republican who had plenty of time to get ready and he failed miserably there too:

Who cares if she's black or not. She's talking about alien DNA used in medical treatments and Astral Sex: "Many women suffer from astral sex regularly. Astral sex is the ability to project one's spirit man into the victim's body and have intercourse with it" and who knows what else!
Florida is run by a republican who had plenty of time to get ready and he failed miserably there too:

what's area 51 all about? I don't know about her astral beliefs, maybe she has insights other people don't?

She's obviously had to qualify as a doctor so presumably not totally mad?

You cannot be serious and defend a doctor who talks about Alien DNA and demon sperm. You can't.

I don't care about color or gender, it's a DOCTOR who's spouting this bullshit.

the media are interested in using her as a vehicle with which to attack trump and HCQ; mainstream religious people have all sorts of strange beliefs and practices they believe they need to follow, and in some parts of africa they still have witch doctors and voodoo type theories, coming from that kind of environment it's probably affected her. She's entitled to hold unusual personal beliefs as long as she practices medicine to the required standard and does no harm to patients.

It's not as though Trump has appointed her to replace fauci, she's just one doctor with relevant experience in successfully treating covid 19 [over 300 patients or something]

You cannot be serious and defend a doctor who talks about Alien DNA and demon sperm. You can't.

I don't care about color or gender, it's a DOCTOR who's spouting this bullshit.
Some people will always try and defend the indefensible, they will always ignore the facts and the evidence placed in front of them because it doesnt fit their agenda.
Why let the truth get in the way of a good old deep state conspiracy. As @Harry_BKK would say its another deflection from Don the Con" watch what the respected Doctor says about my discovery of HCQ, see how I can cure Covid-19, if only you would listen to this great respected Doctor".
Some people will never know the truth because they dont want a truth that goes against their narrative.

With the medical profession being what it is and so many alternative practitioners about it's likely difficult to tell quack from fiction.

Plus seemingly anyone calls themselves doctor in America, the place is brimming with leaders in their field!

Take 'Dr' Mike Murdock, possibly the greatest televangelist of our time.

“What You Are, You Reproduce”

1596133455215.png

Why not just vote via Facebook or Twitter? Maybe announce your choice via a little TikTok bop? or post a picture on Instagram with a caption of who the chosen nominee is!

Postal voting isn't the proper way, and shouldn't be acknowledged as such. People go out to vote, everything else is a compromise and half-hearted, and I don't see why that would be considered safe and legit?

This would apply even if a Democrat was in power, in fact I'd rather it was delayed and done properly, even with ol' Nancy running the show until a later date where it could be held.

So from the legislative side that's how it should be done. What Trump is doing is beside that, he's clearly tanking in the polls and wants it scrapped for personal reasons

Last edited:
Why not just vote via Facebook or Twitter? Maybe announce your choice via a little TikTok bop? or post a picture on Instagram with a caption of who the chosen nominee is!

Postal voting isn't the proper way, and shouldn't be acknowledged as such. People go out to vote, everything else is a compromise and half-hearted, and I don't see why that would be considered safe and legit?

This would apply even if a Democrat was in power, in fact I'd rather it was delayed and done properly, even with ol' Nancy running the show until a later date where it could be held.

So from the legislative side that's how it should be done. What Trump is doing us beside that, he's clearly tanking in the polls and wants it scrapped for personal reasons

If the delay would happen...Trump wouldn't leave and Barr would give him some kind of excuse not to leave and that would go to courts which would take a lot of time once again. That's the Trump-tactic in every situation.
Election just can't be delayed...wouldn't end well.

If the delay would happen...Trump wouldn't leave and Barr would give him some kind of excuse not to leave and that would go to courts which would take a lot of time once again. That's the Trump-tactic in every situation.
Election just can't be delayed...wouldn't end well.
In the middle of a pandemic that's tearing through the U.S? People want crisis leadership but probably don't want either person to get into power via a postage stamp

I'd imagine Trump wouldn't relinquish his position freely, no. At the same time, I could see the fall-out from these results either way, as people will claim this that or the other. Maybe say it was Fake News!

Which would bring with it all manner of court cases, re-counts and lengthy American razzmatazz, which could also run for months/ years

In the middle of a pandemic that's tearing through the U.S? People want crisis leadership but probably don't want either person to get into power via a postage stamp

I'd imagine Trump wouldn't relinquish his position freely, no. At the same time, I could see the fall-out from these results either way, as people will claim this that or the other. Maybe say it was Fake News!

Which would bring with it all manner of court cases, re-counts and lengthy American razzmatazz, which could also run for months/ years

I honestly don't know if there's some law they could use to stay in power without having elections, I think the constitution has ruled that out to make sure wannabe-dictators don't grab power. Making a new one certainly won't pass the house.

Voting via mail is completely legal and widely used in the USA. But now all of a sudden it's an issue because Trumps polls are bad and there's a pandemic? If anything voting by mail is a great way to make sure the elections could still go ahead during times such as these. Even tho it might be a bit 1800ish and one could say we should move on to online voting.

I honestly don't know if there's some law they could use to stay in power without having elections, I think the constitution has ruled that out to make sure wannabe-dictators don't grab power. Making a new one certainly won't pass the house.

Voting via mail is completely legal and widely used in the USA. But now all of a sudden it's an issue because Trumps polls are bad and there's a pandemic? If anything voting by mail is a great way to make sure the elections could still go ahead during times such as these. Even tho it might be a bit 1800ish and one could say we should move on to online voting.
I don't have an issue with the practicality of it, though Lord help the postal system. Which in itself could be prone to a few 'mishaps' along the way!

More that people/ voters/ politicians/ everyone and their dog won't accept the validity of the results this way, as there's no way of verifying who actually cast 'that' vote. S'all I'm saying dawg

I don't have an issue with the practicality of it, though Lord help the postal system. Which in itself could be prone to a few 'mishaps' along the way!

More that people/ voters/ politicians/ everyone and their dog won't accept the validity of the results this way, as there's no way of verifying who actually cast 'that' vote. S'all I'm saying dawg

Do you think Trump would accept the validity of the results if he wins?

Do you think Trump would accept the validity of the results if he wins?
No siree. And I said either party man, you dig? :D

Now please stop quoting me homes. Got a flaring headache, probably from this thread. I've popped an Ibu but if it progresses any further I might have to use the demon sperm

If Trump loses, the election is rigged.
If Trump wins, totally a fair and acceptable voting process.

Setting aside the election is a terrible idea.
Move it til January? Come January, move it til June?
Um, no

My Drs appt alone was March, bumped til May, bumped til July, now til Sept.

sorry, no, go ahead as is the proper process.
If he's meant to continue his reign he will, be being voted in, if not, someone else will step in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back