North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
More republicans giving distorted facts:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

But those numbers show the problem...whites represent 72,4% of the population, blacks represent 12,6%.
Numbers clearly show that blacks are getting killed way more than they should be.

Well you've got to start with education, training programmes. I know I mention him a fair bit, but TC was saying a lot of this relates to economic issues. Which in a funny way is what antifa are also about, but it's the degree and practicality of change.

It's a poison chalice being the president, with the growing govt debt, just bailing out a slowly sinking ship in many regards. I think the issues and anger are big, the fed's printing press will have to be working overtime just to maintain the status quo let alone fund solutions.

Some memes are already querying how Joe and pelosi et al have the answers when they've been in positions of power/influence for decades and haven't solved anything much to date, why didn't joe solve things when he was VP for 8 years, it does make you wonder what he will attempt to do differently if he wins the Presidency.

I think it will just be more virtue signalling and sticking plasters.

And what Trump has done for any of that? Economy was supposed to be really good and still national debt kept rising and rising. Thanks to the tax cuts for rich people and increased spending on military. And what good did that do?
Of course Biden/Pelosi don't have all the answers but at least there's a chance for progress. They might actually care about the people. It's been proven for the last 3,5 years that Trump and republicans certainly don't have any answers and they certainly don't give a damn about the people.

More republicans giving distorted facts:

But those numbers show the problem...whites represent 72,4% of the population, blacks represent 12,6%.
Numbers clearly show that blacks are getting killed way more than they should be.

Blacks in the US are more likely to be involved with the police, they are over represented in crime. something like 50% of all homicides are committed by a black person but they are only 14% of the total population. They're killing their own in large numbers, so obviously black lives don't matter in that situation. Bill clinton explained it in that vid when he argued with BLM protesters, strong law and order is required to protect lives.

And what Trump has done for any of that? Economy was supposed to be really good and still national debt kept rising and rising. Thanks to the tax cuts for rich people and increased spending on military. And what good did that do?
Of course Biden/Pelosi don't have all the answers but at least there's a chance for progress. They might actually care about the people. It's been proven for the last 3,5 years that Trump and republicans certainly don't have any answers and they certainly don't give a damn about the people.

Well I don't totally disagree but the media failed to concentrate on that and instead focused on the russia collusion 'narrative' they set the agenda. Even at the moment republicans are easing the visa requirements for foreign workers in the tech sector, fair enough but those are jobs the US youth could've been trained to take, there will be not much negative coverage in the MSM I hazard to guess.

Blacks in the US are more likely to be involved with the police, they are over represented in crime. something like 50% of all homicides are committed by a black person but they are only 14% of the total population. They're killing their own in large numbers, so obviously black lives don't matter in that situation. Bill clinton explained it in that vid when he argued with BLM protesters, strong law and order is required to protect lives.

Hah. Typical republican answer...law and order. What the hell you think they can do? Police should get tanks and then the crime will end? With that thinking you'd need to have martial law there every god damn day. You need to start lifting people out of poverty and in the US there's way too much of that for a rich country. Crime won't stop if you don't help the people who need the help.

Well I don't totally disagree but the media failed to concentrate on that and instead focused on the russia collusion 'narrative' they set the agenda. Even at the moment republicans are easing the visa requirements for foreign workers in the tech sector, fair enough but those are jobs the US youth could've been trained to take, there will be not much negative coverage in the MSM I hazard to guess.

It's not media's fault. Media isn't the president. Media isn't the government. Media can't fix those problems that the president+goverment should fix. Another scapegoat for the right-wing...the media.

It's not media's fault. Media isn't the president. Media isn't the government. Media can't fix those problems that the president+goverment should fix. Another scapegoat for the right-wing...the media.

You don't understand modern politics and democracy very well if you don't realise how powerful a role the media play, they can pursue and the set the agenda; they chose to pretty much ignore trump's lucrative tax cuts because they agreed with them, but in reality down the line the govt debt has to grow to keep up and/or cutbacks have to be made.

The trickle down theory of economics has not been proven to be true as far as I can tell. But on the other hand if Govt waste tax money on harebrained schemes and endless wars, what's the point in giving them more to spend.

You don't understand modern politics and democracy very well if you don't realise how powerful a role the media play, they can pursue and the set the agenda; they chose to pretty much ignore trump's lucrative tax cuts because they agreed with them, but in reality down the line the govt debt has to grow to keep up and cutbacks have to be made.

The trickle down theory of economics has not been proven to be true as far as I can tell. But on the other hand if Govt waste tax money on harebrained schemes and endless wars, what's the point in giving them more to spend.

Maybe you don't understand that you can just ignore media and do the things you need to do. Obama didn't concentrate on tan suits because media reported it.
Trump+government has all the power and they've used it...and that's why media is hostile against them 'cause they do horrible things with their power. Imagine if Trump+government has used their powers to do good things for the people.
MSNBC certainly didn't ignore the tax cuts. They reported about it constantly. Maybe your Fox channel ignored them...that I don't know. What cutbacks? Trump has only increased the spending. Those tax cuts where huge spending increase and also for the military:

And what Trump has cut...I guess food stamps because poor people have way too much I guess. Really helps with crime situation too right?

Do your fact check next time, don't be so easily fooled. It's getting tiresome to debunk your nonsense arguments about liberals and Antifa.View attachment 133370

Facts and evidence don't matter for Trump and his supporters, in their world its all a conspiracy to get him out of the White House, lead by Obama and the Deep State because Trump is draining the swamp...... unfortunately the swamp got bigger when Trump brought his entourage to town, the are all feathering their nests and the Republicans led by Mitch McConnell are doing exactly the same, its a case of follow the leader.

Trump showed how much he cared for democracy, constitutional rights, the people of America with his staged walk to the church to get his photo taken. For anyone to consider that was the correct response or the leadership needed at this time needs to have their head examined. Obama showed more leadership on one video call than Trump has shown in the last 3.5 years.
Even "Bumblin Joe" showed that he is able to step up to the plate and show empathy, understanding and leadership which has been totally amiss in the Trump presidency.

And yet we still get posters on here that only read the right wing sound bites, don't believe a word that the real news says, thinks Trump is the second coming but can never put forward a single fact or piece of evidence.

Do your fact check next time, don't be so easily fooled. It's getting tiresome to debunk your nonsense arguments about liberals and Antifa.View attachment 133370

I've never ever seen that in the uk, bricks piled up like that in a highstreet/shopping district awaiting to be used, surely the authorities/workmen could have removed them if they are part of ongoing road work, not leave them like that in the middle of areas where riots and widespread looting may occur.

But perhaps in the US it's quite normal to leave building materials lying around. It's not an issue that has kept me up at night, just something people might have found interesting at the time I posted it.

Tiresome or not I posted that on Monday the 1st june, that buzzfeed article is dated from the 2nd June, a full 24hrs later, so unless I have the option of time travel, I couldn't have done 'my fact checking' using that article.

police get a lot of the money in the budget...
We’ve had fires, a pandemic and riots...
And the emergency fund is still the lowest funded of them all....

View attachment 133385

That's a shame, and quite staggering how it dwarfs the other things like housing. [ All the prisoner legal fees and court/prison costs too would need to be added on top I guess ]

LA does have a lot of drug gangs, who filter the drugs across america. That's my understanding at least. LA is also democratic party territory, iirc, so got to look in the mirror a bit again [the liberals in control] if they want to change what they prioritise.

That's a shame, and quite staggering how it dwarfs the other things like housing. [ All the prisoner legal fees and court/prison costs too would need to be added on top I guess ]

LA does have a lot of drug gangs, who filter the drugs across america. That's my understanding at least. LA is also democratic party territory, iirc, so got to look in the mirror a bit again [the liberals in control] if they want to change what they prioritise.

Miami is a huge hub in drug import in the USA. Miami and all of Florida is also republican party territory, iirc....

Yes I think it is geographical, but would be interesting to compare the policing costs.

I used to watch the miami swat tv prog a few years back, they were very busy and heavily armed, they don't muck around.

I don't know about the budget, just that it doesn't matter if the mayor or governor of a state is red or blue. Crime doesn't know city or state borders. Nor does injustice, discrimination or racism.

Ruuuuuudy! :D

Here's the full video if anyone wants to laugh for 13 minutes. :D

Jesus christ...but yeah this is what happens when you can't accept that Trump is a bad person. This is how his apologists sound like...always some excuse and always left-wing media's fault even when quoting accurately. Sad sight to see! Corruption keeps spreading in Trump's circles.

I've never ever seen that in the uk, bricks piled up like that in a highstreet/shopping district awaiting to be used, surely the authorities/workmen could have removed them if they are part of ongoing road work, not leave them like that in the middle of areas where riots and widespread looting may occur.

But perhaps in the US it's quite normal to leave building materials lying around. It's not an issue that has kept me up at night, just something people might have found interesting at the time I posted it.

Tiresome or not I posted that on Monday the 1st june, that buzzfeed article is dated from the 2nd June, a full 24hrs later, so unless I have the option of time travel, I couldn't have done 'my fact checking' using that article.

You simply do not post such heavy accusations without having the story confirmed. You saw me quickly editing my post a few days ago deleting an excerpt because I could not find confirmation for it.

Some of the tweets and videos on the Buzzfeed page are from 31st May and 1st June. Hence, if you would have made an effort to fact-check your story, you would have found them but you decided to post it without as you simply love to "bash the libruls" and paint them as some crazy criminals. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back