North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good point by paul joseph watson [and before anyone jumps to conclusions I don't follow his tweets or alex jones]

The same people who hyperventilated like the world was going to end if we went outside have suddenly dropped that concern since the riots began.

I don't think anyone can disagree, imo that is 100% correct, and shows just how malleable their viewpoints are to group think. One man's unfortunate horrible death has suddenly trumped the concerns about social distancing and protecting the thousands of vulnerable against the covid 19 virus.

Last edited:
They were classed based universal issues, going back probably 100 years with forms of social security, then the NHS [which is now a shambles, compared to when it started, under successive progressive administrations and a liberal thinking civil service at the top].

If I had the will I could probably find several interviews of liberals going too far, it's a whole industry now, it's taken over the labour party in the uk and the democrats in the US, identity politics on steroids is the name of the game. Getting people worked up and wanting to attack, like antifa, talk about the idiocracy.

Tucker Carlson: Media Elites Use Race To Distract You From The Real Divide

Keep in mind, Donald Trump got a higher percentage of the Hispanic vote than Mitt Romney did. It turns out that not all Latinos believe in open borders. A lot of them agree with Donald Trump. And yet the left is now telling you — and demanding that you believe — that anyone who supports Donald Trump is a white supremacist, and must be destroyed. They’re telling you that for political reasons. This is election season and they want more political power. But there are other reasons too.

Ever wonder why rich people seem the most hysterical on the subject? Ever notice that it’s the highest paid people on TV who are the most determined to convince you that white supremacy is America’s biggest problem? Why is that? Simple: every minute that you’re angry about race is a minute you’re not thinking about class, which of course is the real divide in this country. Working class people of all colors have a lot more in common with each other than they do with some overpaid MSNBC anchor. If you were allowed to think about that for long enough, you might start to get unauthorized ideas about economics.

That would be disruptive to a very lucrative status quo. So they whip you into a frenzy of racial fear so that it never enters your mind. It’s a diversion. Everyone else hates each other. They get to keep their money. Pretty tricky. Unfortunately, it’s destroying the country. For real. This is the path to civil war.

[aug 2019]

If the real divide is class then that's just another reason to kick every single republican out of office. They really love helping rich people. Republicans don't have any solutions to anything...income inequality, healthcare, gun violence, climate change, student loans etc. Current republican party is completely useless and have helped to create the divide in the US to those that have and to those that have not.

And your elitist overpaid Fox anchor is just one of those rich people who don't offer any solutions.

If the real divide is class then that's just another reason to kick every single republican out of office. They really love helping rich people. Republicans don't have any solutions to anything...income inequality, healthcare, gun violence, climate change, student loans etc. Current republican party is completely useless and have helped to create the divide in the US to those that have and to those that have not.

And your elitist overpaid Fox anchor is just one of those rich people who don't offer any solutions.

well if you ever watch tucker, he does criticise the republicans. I think he used to work on nbc or cnn, when they were a bit more moderate and interested in a broad range of topics. maybe when trump has gone those channels will become a bit more normal again, he's triggering them and they feel they need to influence the public to vote him out.

All those topics I agree to some degree, I'm more interested in pollution which doesn't seem to get mentioned much these days, it's all climate change. apparently we're entering a period of 'solar minimum' now, which could also affect temps for a bit.

I really don't know what is going to happen in the US, these riots could help trump in the election, democrats are associated with lawlessness, how many of these rioters were conservative voters, none I would think. But it's only really the electoral college that is saving the US from a single party state, the dems being in power forever. The majority of the population are democrats and it's likely to carry on getting larger :eek:

well if you ever watch tucker, he does criticise the republicans. I think he used to work on nbc or cnn, when they were a bit more moderate and interested in a broad range of topics. maybe when trump has gone those channels will become a bit more normal again, he's triggering them and they feel they need to influence the public to vote him out.

All those topics I agree to some degree, I'm more interested in pollution which doesn't seem to get mentioned much these days, it's all climate change. apparently we're entering a period of 'solar minimum' now, which could also affect temps for a bit.

I really don't know what is going to happen in the US, these riots could help trump in the election, democrats are associated with lawlessness, how many of these rioters were conservative voters, none I would think. But it's only really the electoral college that is saving the US from a single party state, the dems being in power forever. The majority of the population are democrats and it's likely to carry on getting larger :eek:

Then you might be interested in all the regulations that Trump has cut. I'm pretty sure there are many that let factories to pollute much more than they used to. Plus of course advocating for coal instead of renewables. if you have democrats in power...then you'll be better off in every aspect about! Or what you think republicans can do better?

"ladyhawke was mentioning mental strength coping with racism. So a black man goes for a job and doesn't get it, the liberals have brainwashed him to instantly believe that he would have got it were it not for his skin colour, when that may not have been the case, of course he's going to get depressed and angry then because he feels he's had an injustice. So liberals have made things worse creating and then focusing on this obsession. That's my opinion, they've done more psychological and real harm than good."

Really, Mack? Well, here's another example of black people not getting what they should: the right to rent or even buy or build a house - due to racial covenants in Minneapolis, for instance, to keep "undesirable elements" out of certain neighbourhoods.

Please read
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, this started at the beginning of the 20th century but continues to this day.

They were classed based universal issues, going back probably 100 years with forms of social security, then the NHS [which is now a shambles, compared to when it started, under successive progressive administrations and a liberal thinking civil service at the top].

If I had the will I could probably find several interviews of liberals going too far, it's a whole industry now, it's taken over the labour party in the uk and the democrats in the US, identity politics on steroids is the name of the game. Getting people worked up and wanting to attack, like antifa, talk about the idiocracy.

Tucker Carlson: Media Elites Use Race To Distract You From The Real Divide

Keep in mind, Donald Trump got a higher percentage of the Hispanic vote than Mitt Romney did. It turns out that not all Latinos believe in open borders. A lot of them agree with Donald Trump. And yet the left is now telling you — and demanding that you believe — that anyone who supports Donald Trump is a white supremacist, and must be destroyed. They’re telling you that for political reasons. This is election season and they want more political power. But there are other reasons too.

Ever wonder why rich people seem the most hysterical on the subject? Ever notice that it’s the highest paid people on TV who are the most determined to convince you that white supremacy is America’s biggest problem? Why is that? Simple: every minute that you’re angry about race is a minute you’re not thinking about class, which of course is the real divide in this country. Working class people of all colors have a lot more in common with each other than they do with some overpaid MSNBC anchor. If you were allowed to think about that for long enough, you might start to get unauthorized ideas about economics.

That would be disruptive to a very lucrative status quo. So they whip you into a frenzy of racial fear so that it never enters your mind. It’s a diversion. Everyone else hates each other. They get to keep their money. Pretty tricky. Unfortunately, it’s destroying the country. For real. This is the path to civil war.

[aug 2019]

Mack, I will take a break from responding to your posts because your fawning at the right-wing nuttery has become literally unbearable.

No matter how accurate someone shows you something, your answer is always along the lines....maybe he didn't know, I am sure he wouldn't just lie, but the liberals, but the MSM but... but... but... but.. but... but... but... and other nonsense that has no basis in truth or logic thinking whatsoever.

Then you might be interested in all the regulations that Trump has cut. I'm pretty sure there are many that let factories to pollute much more than they used to. Plus of course advocating for coal instead of renewables. if you have democrats in power...then you'll be better off in every aspect about! Or what you think republicans can do better?

no I'm all for criticising trump if he is putting short term profit in front of damaging the planet, the fracking obsession he had seemed to be stupid, I doubt he'd want one of his golf courses blighted by that. but saying that wind energy does have it's problems, affects the bird life, and other things. maybe we can make our devices even more energy efficient, that would be good. The thing is if the democrats are focused on mainly one thing which is to some extent never 'solvable', they are never going to have time to resolve issues that maybe are more practical and measurable.

I dunno I've posted far too much in the last 24 hrs, but bearing in mind I'm replying to about 5 or 6 members here so it looks like I'm spamming my opinions but I don't wish to do that.

"ladyhawke was mentioning mental strength coping with racism. So a black man goes for a job and doesn't get it, the liberals have brainwashed him to instantly believe that he would have got it were it not for his skin colour, when that may not have been the case, of course he's going to get depressed and angry then because he feels he's had an injustice. So liberals have made things worse creating and then focusing on this obsession. That's my opinion, they've done more psychological and real harm than good."

Really, Mack? Well, here's another example of black people not getting what they should: the right to rent or even buy or build a house - due to racial covenants in Minneapolis, for instance, to keep "undesirable elements" out of certain neighbourhoods.

Please read
, this started at the beginning of the 20th century but continues to this day.

I will read the article later on as I'm about to have dinner.

But is that not a democrat run area, minnesota/minneapolis? Surely race laws were abolished years ago.
Are you certain this 'undesirable elements' doesn't apply to white people too?

It's very complicated but some think it's simple, you just vote in someone like Obama and all problems will be solved.

Mack, why solely focus on crimes committed by black people? Don't forget the Mexicans, Columbians, Irish, Armenians, etc. etc. while you're at it.

I could find plenty of crime by all sorts, which I did say earlier, but that article came up in the comments under the riot stories on twitter I was reading last night. So I remembered it and it was in my history, and it was shocking. A crime is a crime, citizen crime is no less horrible to the person who suffered it.

People posted it on twitter last night, to probably show no national outrage occurred over it in comparison, years ago people used to get outraged at a murder being committed, now it is becoming so common place people shrug their shoulders or think it's just normal and something we have to put up with, nothing much to get worked up about. [ I saw a clip last night of joe biden saying some very strong things in 90's, about undesirables and crime, if I can find it on youtube I will post it ]

But a mean cop killing a suspect, lets tear down the whole country. I can't see why people cannot see a problem with the balance there, no interest in one [and it could be any colour, crime is no longer an issue politicians or the liberal media even want to pretend to address these days, it's just news] and obsession about the other, to the extent which it validates crimes like arson and looting.

There is a huge difference, Mack. The police are part of one of the executive branches of government, and they should uphold the highest of standards to ensure a fair and safe society for all citizens.

At this moment, the tax authorities in the Netherlands are under severe scrutiny and even reported to the police, for racially profiling people who are entitled to child benefits. This has caused them to not receive their allowances. It is being fixed as we speak, but it's a serious matter that will go to court.

You simply cannot compare the crimes by members of the executive branches with those committed by citizens.

Mack, I will take a break from responding to your posts because your fawning at the right-wing nuttery has become literally unbearable.

No matter how accurate someone shows you something, your answer is always along the lines....maybe he didn't know, I am sure he wouldn't just lie, but the liberals, but the MSM but... but... but... but.. but... but... but... and other nonsense that has no basis in truth or logic thinking whatsoever.

Well that is up to you Harry, I'm not sure what right wing nuttery I have been fawning about though, other than pointing out a few things people can't seem to cope with. If I'm wrong I am happy to be proven wrong or have it explained why anything I've written is wrong, but personal insults and digs don't cut it.

Those words are just shorthand, that is the world we live in, the MSM, journalists etc.. are predominantly liberal in outlook, there is a mainstream media, the narrative is identical across stations. They are/were defending the riots as some sort of peaceful democratic demonstration, they have parked the social distancing rules conveniently aside when days before they wanted strict lockdowns and arrests for anyone breaking them. [I'm not up to date on the coverage, cable tv maybe condemning the riots now, but they weren't yesterday]

This is truth and reality; and it is identity politics driven, but it will only cause more division and fear.

Again happy for anyone to disagree, they are just my opinions of what I see happening.

There is a huge difference, Mack. The police are part of one of the executive branches of government, and they should uphold the highest of standards to ensure a fair and safe society for all citizens.

At this moment, the tax authorities in the Netherlands are under severe scrutiny and even reported to the police, for racially profiling people who are entitled to child benefits. This has caused them to not receive their allowances. It is being fixed as we speak, but it's a serious matter that will go to court.

You simply cannot compare the crimes by members of the executive branches with those committed by citizens.

but I am, and the general public at large, more likely to be affected by crimes committed by citizens, I also don't want psycho cops roaming the streets any more than anyone else. It's really perspective and the correct response and not encouraging hysteria. It's probably because the solutions are hard to find that people just go ballistic in the end due to frustration. US cops have been know to be heavy handed for years, but then the crime problems out there are very high.

And yet the right is telling you - and demanding that you believe - that anyone who doesn't support Donald Trump is not a true patriot, and must be destroyed. They’re telling you that for political reasons. This is election season and they want more political power. But there are other reasons too.

It's easy to write propaganda.

Albeit on a far lesser level to many extents, it's the same as what Northern Ireland struggled with regarding their 'Protestant' (not my words) police force and the perception (and, in many cases, the reality, certainly in the past, maybe not so much more now) of unjust treatment of Catholics - you simply cannot say 'well, yeah, they shot 10 catholics but they also shot 20 prods and 10 atheists, so ho hum: to do so is not only ridiculous but fails to understand/acknowledge that racism/sectarianism has it's roots (often) firmly planted in institutions. Same result in the past - riots/violence (yes, some piggy backed upon it but equally, some was fuelled by anger at a state force that, to them, was targeting them)

Unfortunately that led to positive discrimination which, while it may have been well intentioned (well, more political), isn't the best way to address it.

And, yeah, i'm probably that word that Mack seems to think is an insult - a liberal :p

And yet the right is telling you - and demanding that you believe - that anyone who doesn't support Donald Trump is not a true patriot, and must be destroyed. They’re telling you that for political reasons. This is election season and they want more political power. But there are other reasons too.

It's easy to write propaganda.

are they really though? I know sean hannity might say that sort of thing, might say the patriot bit but not the destroyed part, that is classic cnn territory where they have ramped hate up against trump voters as being almost demonic and evil.

anyway I've posted too much, in fact it will be interesting to just read the other members post about events unfolding, rather than being bogged down debating it with me.

Well that is up to you Harry, I'm not sure what right wing nuttery I have been fawning about though, other than pointing out a few things people can't seem to cope with. If I'm wrong I am happy to be proven wrong or have it explained why anything I've written is wrong, but personal insults and digs don't cut it.

Those words are just shorthand, that is the world we live in, the MSM, journalists etc.. are predominantly liberal in outlook, there is a mainstream media, the narrative is identical across stations. They are/were defending the riots as some sort of peaceful democratic demonstration, they have parked the social distancing rules conveniently aside when days before they wanted strict lockdowns and arrests for anyone breaking them. [I'm not up to date on the coverage, cable tv maybe condemning the riots now, but they weren't yesterday]

This is truth and reality; and it is identity politics driven, but it will only cause more division and fear.

Again happy for anyone to disagree, they are just my opinions of what I see happening.

Really mack? I have posted dozens of times factual proof to refute your claims and all that came back was another "whataboutism".

I asked you dozens of questions in my posts, all of which you conveniently left unanswered. e.g. I posted a video with the full length of Dr Fauci's interview to prove to you how OAN misleads the American people. You never answered, zippo, nada, so I guess you never bothered to watch it.

But let me prepare you for the BIGGEST CON FROM THE DON, coming to you in the month of Sept/Oct 2020 if the polls are truly bad for Mr T. Ready to hear it? :D

A miracle will happen and you will hear during another barking session in the Rose Garden an announcement that at Mr T direction and through his decisive action a vaccine has been found. And all will hail the Chosen One, thank him for the best leadership in history..... by far .... and for the honour of being allowed to kiss his ass. :rolleyes:

And they are setting the CON up already now, this was said on Thursday:

1590862038160.png

That vaccine will come right after the election, just like the new healthcare, middle-class tax cut and a wall paid by Mexico.

Don't tell me in November that you never saw it coming because you got now a few months to prepare. :D

Last edited:
BTW, the announcement from that one US company which Mr T hailed as the best ever..... by far... has still not shown the results from 32 patients they used in their first test. Until now they only released information on 8 patients where the trialled vaccine showed "promising results" whatever that means.

Get ready for the CON mate. :D

Really mack? I have posted dozens of times factual proof to refute your claims and all that came back was another "whataboutism".

I asked you dozens of questions in my posts, all of which you conveniently left unanswered. e.g. I posted a video with the full length of Dr Fauci's interview to prove to you how OAN misleads the American people. You never answered, zippo, nada, so I guess you never bothered to watch it.
Harry, he never answers a question, he just goes off and collects more sound bites to throw in to the mix - its his version of Don the Con.
When you put the facts to him, he ignores them, claims that its misinformation from the deep state and Obama.
I read your responses to his posts and I can almost certainly guess the contents of his post. You show him proof, facts, evidence and he ignores it all, he prefers to live in the dream world of conspiracy and right wing supremacy.
I gave up on replying to his posts when he cried that he was being picked on, that i was trying to pick a fight with him. All I was doing was pointing out the facts and asking him to provide evidence, The last straw for me was his Marsielle HCQ crap when he chose to believe a trial that was guaranteed to have a minimum 95% success rate as it was including asymptomatic and mild event patients in the trial, yet he pooh poohed the trial results you provided with 96,000 participants.
It has got to the stage now that I feel he falls into one of two categories, either low IQ who believes in everything that conspiracy theorists show him, or more realistically he is a troll who is only on here to wind up people.
This post will probably get me a few weeks in the sin bin, but I can't let the BS he posts pass me by because there are people in this world who are vulnerable to this crap and who will believe it.

Au revoir......

Last edited:
I also believe it's a form of trolling.

Constantly ignoring facts presented in favour of seeking out new stuff to post. Anything to continue pointless debate as there is no intention to listen to or to process any material presented by others.

I honestly believe if everyone switched their opinions to the oposite then so would the conspiracist as I really dont think he actually believes in the stuff spouted it's all about being out there and being different whilst getting attention at the same time.

I am sure I will also be called out as a bully or a fiend. A lot of you have far more patience than me.

I also worry that conspiracy theorists target the vulnerable to peddle their nonsense either for financial gain or to look clever and intelligent and lord it over others.

What ever anyone posts it will not be read properly as that may mean facing up to truth. That just gets in the way of the very long stories.....

I wonder who is to blame for the violence/burning buildings. If Trump says antifa...then it's not antifa! White supremacists/organized crime taking advantage of the chaos might be it. Good people on both sides coming up again I guess.

And for you Mack:

So Flynn obviously lied to the FBI and was undermining Obama administration's sanctions. But DOJ/Barr/Trump says he's not guilty? Maybe Barr should go to jail instead of Flynn then. Can't be much more corrupt administration.

I also believe it's a form of trolling.

Constantly ignoring facts presented in favour of seeking out new stuff to post. Anything to continue pointless debate as there is no intention to listen to or to process any material presented by others.

I honestly believe if everyone switched their opinions to the oposite then so would the conspiracist as I really dont think he actually believes in the stuff spouted it's all about being out there and being different whilst getting attention at the same time.

I am sure I will also be called out as a bully or a fiend. A lot of you have far more patience than me.

I also worry that conspiracy theorists target the vulnerable to peddle their nonsense either for financial gain or to look clever and intelligent and lord it over others.

What ever anyone posts it will not be read properly as that may mean facing up to truth. That just gets in the way of the very long stories.....

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 21.16.58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back