North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has taught me that [...] Heavy Satanic Metal by japanese girls is the in thing. [...]

Who would have thought a gambling forum could offer so much.

Yes! Finally someone gets it. Thank you Paul!

After reading the recent posts (posted during the weekend) in this and corona thread with my morning coffee (and a fair hangover), the only thing I got from all of the mess was the above recognition from Paul.

WTG for stating the obviousness of the real truth :thumbsup: I always knew there was a real thinker behind all those snarky comments.

The only thing missing seems to be the cure for unhappiness. Which is of course alcohol :p

Stay safe. Stay home. Stay metal.

Once you open your eyes and mind, there's always room in the Boström simulation.

Welcome home.

No more can they keep us in
Listen, damn it, we will win
They see it right, they see it well
But they think this saves us from our Hell

I am off to enjoy slotting before bed.
Does anyone think that there are not grounds for the prosecution of those who threw charges against the POTUSA and flynn?
No, from all the evidence that was presented it is clear Trump was seeking political favour from Ukraine and that was the basis of the impeachment.
Flynn pleaded guilty to the charges presented against him so I can’t see any valid argument for saying he was innocent.
I think history will prove that this current presidency is the most corrupt in history and also the worst in history and God forbid he fools the voters again.

Saw this on twitter :laugh::laugh: #obamagate is trending with over 2million tweets

(((Ding-dong)))
View attachment 131073

I see you are still cheering for Don the Con mate! :laugh:

The hashtag is trending because Mr T tweeted or retweeted over 100 times yesterday. He's got some 80 million followers, so 2 million is a rather low number.

It is really funny how the Republicans are always cheering for the result of an investigation and then it all comes to nothing because there was nothing or little to start with; e.g. they investigated Benghazi to the moon and back until it turned out that Republicans had cut security funding for embassies in 2011 (or thereabouts) and the ambassador was actually offered to be flown out but he refused.

Before Durham, it was "wait for the Horowitz report, the hammer will come down", the number of memes coming from the Cult people with Obama and other people in handcuffs etc was "tremendous". Now it is "wait for the Durham report, the hammer will really come down". :rolleyes:

And after that, they will start another investigation to investigate the investigators who investigated the investigators.... :rolleyes:

When will you finally see that is just another Con from the Don. He's been doing the "LOOK THERE" trick all his life and so far has not changed a single iota. I'll give you one example of his latest cons:

In March, he was trumpeting that COVID is a ruse, something Democrats and the media are hyping to damage his chances to get reelected. The projections at the time were 2.2 million death in the US with no mitigation and 100-240K with mitigation. Mr T and his allies in the media (Faux, OANN, Breitbart), his reelection campaign etc put that into La La Land. It will go away "like a miracle", "it is like the flu"...take your pick!

Now that the numbers are approaching 100K, he and his lackeys turned the story around, saying now something like: "Due to Mr T's leadership and decisive actions/Because of the great, great job we have done - the numbers have been reduced from 2.2 million to under 100K." And that gets trumpeted at every possible occasion. FYI, it was the governors who instated stay-at-home and shelter-in-place orders. Mr T held reelection rallies in the WH press room, lying through his teeth and implying that you could inject disinfectant into the lungs.

So one moment, the 2.2 million is a ruse, the next moment Mr T uses it to project that he's done a "great job".

Can you see what I am trying to explain? This is how he's been operating all his life and all the while he keeps saying "I take no responsibility". The near-perfect con, it would be indeed a perfect one if he gets reelected.

Last edited:
Saw this on twitter :laugh::laugh: #obamagate is trending with over 2million tweets

(((Ding-dong)))
View attachment 131073

See mack, 80K dead in the US and Mr T touting/promoting his golf course to his 80 million cult followers (which he is not supposed to do as president anyway, emoluments and all.....but who cares about a constitution). :rolleyes:

Do you truly think there is a single honest fibre in Mr T?

1589190203589.png

Judge Jeanine knows the truth:

How many times have you been correct? You and Fox love accusing people, but you're always wrong. Your side is a joke...a deadly joke. They didn't take the pandemic seriously and they still don't. They love sacrificing people, because money is more important. Your side were so hyped about hydroxychloroquine, because Trump really needed a miracle cure (Fox really advertised for that too)...and again you were wrong! Wonder how many dead people your side created with that.
Do you love being wrong all the time? I don't think you're able to learn much, since you always go back to Fox and get hyped about one thing after another...no matter how many times you're just wrong.

We will see many of them facing trial for sure and the American people will be right behind Flynn and Trump.
Who do you think should be charged and what charges should they face?
Should the whistleblower be charged for doing his duty? What about the people who testified against the Trump narrative at the impeachment? Should they be charged with telling the truth as they understood it?
Exactly who should be charged?

And also, do you think if the American people vote 45% for Trump and 55% for Trumps opponent in the election and the opponent wins the majority of states that Trump will and should accept the result, or will it all be rigged and down to the deep state?

Been reading about this for 3 days or so. Unsuprisngly the media hadn't mentioned anything sbout it here in the UK, though if the redacted FBI files had shown russia collusion with trump, you can bet your ass it would have been global news instantly, since so many have been programmed to shout "muh russia" for the past few years by them, lol.

Coincidently, despite the happening iirc, being 3 months ago. Instead, the media has been running with this, lol:

Some black guy, apparantly "jogging" (despite being miles from home) who had been seen by witnesses looking through multiple neighbourhood windows on his innocent jog, is then seen to have slowly approached a construction site (slow jogging i guess), private property, before entering.
A guy who Is then seen to run out shortly after, by neighbours and cctv, in an are previously known to have been hit by a few burglaries. Neighbours called the police.

2 white guys, knowing thaat a guj had recently been stolen from a vehicle in the area (sorry, white supremacists according to much of the media , lol) approach the guy who stands out like a sore thumb and ask him what he is doing - while also at the same time on the phone to the police, after he matches the description. It can be seen on a mobile phone recording that a the guy throws something on the floor.

Naturally, as you would if you're innocent, totally not something you'd do if you were guilty... the guy runs towards the vehicle, and decides to instead ask them what their problem is, continue "jogging" but at the last moment, as can be seen on the redording, run around the other side of the truck and attack the "white supremacist" . throw punches at hi, and wttempt to take the shotgun.

The same guy who it looks like, is the prime suspect for previous robberies in the area.
The same guy, who was previously charged with attempting to take a gun into a basketball/baseball game.
But yes, instead of using the mug shot for that crime, a much more recent pic.... The media (lol) decide to use a picture of him from when he graduated, where he is at least wearing a suit, looking all nice and innocent. I do wonder, lol, had he been white... what picture would they have used in the media? one from his graduation, or a much more recent one, a mug shot of when he was convicted of a crime. Hmmmmm i wonder, lol.

No. The punishment for theft is not murder. But if you run at an armed person, especially an ex cop, swing at him, attack him, attrmpt to take his gun. What is gonna happen?
Oh, yeah stop punching me for noo reason. Ok Ok, take my gun.. please, take it. i trust that you won't hurt me with it while youre trying to beat the shit out of me...
So yeah, every NPC has been raving about this for days, Blacks cemianding justice in America.
In a nutshell, more division being sewn by the ohh so trustable media (white supremacists... lmao)...

Not a word for days aabout the fbi files, about possibly the biggest scandal in politics in a long time. Ive been reading about it for days, but the media? nothing. Instead, the media decide to advance division by throwing the above story into the spotlight.
Sigh.

As Colin said, stop being pathetic like veronica in here always is, as can be seen above. Stop with the "but your side says this, my side says that" (can you see how pathetic that is? when both are so often full of shit lol)

Read the bloody redacted FBI files. LOOK for yourself ffs. Stop blinding yourself like Veronica in here with the whole Left/Right sources bollocks

'i dont trust your side who lies, but i do trust my side who lies!'. -insert 50 eye rolling faces-
evelyn farkas.png

All media is corrupt ffs. It's not about sides.. Look for yourself at those files. You know, the FBI files which show schiff was full of shit, that schiff -which some people in here, and many people on twitter, for years lol, have been shouting "MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA" because of his people like him. files that show the fbi was also working with obama to inflict treason on US citizens.
If theee files showed the evidence many claimed was around (lol) , it would be global news from the off. headlines with "fbi files prove russia collusion" ..and you bloody well know it.

I'm sure nothing will come of it, like nothing ever does, .. people will just get a telling off, nobody at the very top held actually accountable, and then suddenly something else happens and the people REEEEEE all over again.

Seriously, Colin is right. Don't be pathetic and say "ohhhh i dont trust that, thats from YOUR side". I personally don't trust Trump, i dislike the guy too. i dont trust Obama, or any single president since god knows when. But Obama did come off as intelligent, to me. But for me it's 2 sides of the same coin as far as im concerned, a theatrical show for the people.

Open your bloody eyes...

(Excusr the poor grammar, spelling, etc.. but i try to type fast on a tablet and it often comes out as a complete cluster fuck, and since my tablet just died of battery when i had wrote most of this earlier, i really cba to spend any more time on this bloody post)

This is the reason why I haven't bothered to post in here in months. But instead just read from the sidelines.
The way people pat each other on the back in here, high fiving each other when someone throws another dig at anyone for attempting 'wrong think', well, as a human being, and knowing that othees are humans in here too. This thread is embarrassing.

Judge Jeanine knows the truth:

You should google and watch the latest episodes from the judge where she's sounds drunk at home. Pure comedy.

Mack, please answer me one question as you seem to be so convinced of a "deep state" and "coup d'etat" (BTW, you do know that a coup d'etat involves violent means, so that is wrong in the first place).

Why did Obama, the "deep state" and/or the "coup d'etat" conspirators not release information about the investigation into the Mr T campaign before the election? The US is very sensitive when it comes to Russia, a leak at the right time would have sunk Mr T chances to get elected to sub-zero. Why did it not happen and all are foolishly trying to take him now down when they are not in power?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Been reading about this for 3 days or so. Unsuprisngly the media hadn't mentioned anything sbout it here in the UK, though if the redacted FBI files had shown russia collusion with trump, you can bet your ass it would have been global news instantly, since so many have been programmed to shout "muh russia" for the past few years by them, lol.

Coincidently, despite the happening iirc, being 3 months ago. Instead, the media has been running with this, lol:

Some black guy, apparantly "jogging" (despite being miles from home) who had been seen by witnesses looking through multiple neighbourhood windows on his innocent jog, is then seen to have slowly approached a construction site (slow jogging i guess), private property, before entering.
A guy who Is then seen to run out shortly after, by neighbours and cctv, in an are previously known to have been hit by a few burglaries. Neighbours called the police.

2 white guys, knowing thaat a guj had recently been stolen from a vehicle in the area (sorry, white supremacists according to much of the media , lol) approach the guy who stands out like a sore thumb and ask him what he is doing - while also at the same time on the phone to the police, after he matches the description. It can be seen on a mobile phone recording that a the guy throws something on the floor.

Naturally, as you would if you're innocent, totally not something you'd do if you were guilty... the guy runs towards the vehicle, and decides to instead ask them what their problem is, continue "jogging" but at the last moment, as can be seen on the redording, run around the other side of the truck and attack the "white supremacist" . throw punches at hi, and wttempt to take the shotgun.

The same guy who it looks like, is the prime suspect for previous robberies in the area.
The same guy, who was previously charged with attempting to take a gun into a basketball/baseball game.
But yes, instead of using the mug shot for that crime, a much more recent pic.... The media (lol) decide to use a picture of him from when he graduated, where he is at least wearing a suit, looking all nice and innocent. I do wonder, lol, had he been white... what picture would they have used in the media? one from his graduation, or a much more recent one, a mug shot of when he was convicted of a crime. Hmmmmm i wonder, lol.

No. The punishment for theft is not murder. But if you run at an armed person, especially an ex cop, swing at him, attack him, attrmpt to take his gun. What is gonna happen?
Oh, yeah stop punching me for noo reason. Ok Ok, take my gun.. please, take it. i trust that you won't hurt me with it while youre trying to beat the shit out of me...
So yeah, every NPC has been raving about this for days, Blacks cemianding justice in America.
In a nutshell, more division being sewn by the ohh so trustable media (white supremacists... lmao)...

Not a word for days aabout the fbi files, about possibly the biggest scandal in politics in a long time. Ive been reading about it for days, but the media? nothing. Instead, the media decide to advance division by throwing the above story into the spotlight.
Sigh.

As Colin said, stop being pathetic like veronica in here always is, as can be seen above. Stop with the "but your side says this, my side says that" (can you see how pathetic that is? when both are so often full of shit lol)

Read the bloody redacted FBI files. LOOK for yourself ffs. Stop blinding yourself like Veronica in here with the whole Left/Right sources bollocks

'i dont trust your side who lies, but i do trust my side who lies!'. -insert 50 eye rolling faces-
View attachment 131080

All media is corrupt ffs. It's not about sides.. Look for yourself at those files. You know, the FBI files which show schiff was full of shit, that schiff -which some people in here, and many people on twitter, for years lol, have been shouting "MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA" because of his people like him. files that show the fbi was also working with obama to inflict treason on US citizens.
If theee files showed the evidence many claimed was around (lol) , it would be global news from the off. headlines with "fbi files prove russia collusion" ..and you bloody well know it.

I'm sure nothing will come of it, like nothing ever does, .. people will just get a telling off, nobody at the very top held actually accountable, and then suddenly something else happens and the people REEEEEE all over again.

Seriously, Colin is right. Don't be pathetic and say "ohhhh i dont trust that, thats from YOUR side". I personally don't trust Trump, i dislike the guy too. i dont trust Obama, or any single president since god knows when. But Obama did come off as intelligent, to me. But for me it's 2 sides of the same coin as far as im concerned, a theatrical show for the people.

Open your bloody eyes...

(Excusr the poor grammar, spelling, etc.. but i try to type fast on a tablet and it often comes out as a complete cluster fuck, and since my tablet just died of battery when i had wrote most of this earlier, i really cba to spend any more time on this bloody post)

This is the reason why I haven't bothered to post in here in months. But instead just read from the sidelines.
The way people pat each other on the back in here, high fiving each other when someone throws another dig at anyone for attempting 'wrong think', well, as a human being, and knowing that othees are humans in here too. This thread is embarrassing.

The same files say:

251 contacts between Mr T’s team and Russia-linked operatives have been identified, including at least 37 meetings. Some 33 high-ranking campaign officials and Mr T advisers were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition, including Mr T himself.

None were reported to the authorities as it is required. Instead, they tried to cover them up. Of the 251 contacts 88, including 13 meetings, were held after Mr T received his first intelligence briefing as a presidential candidate on August 17, 2016. During the meeting, he was warned about Russian attempts to infiltrate his campaign and still they had so many contacts and meetings.

Now, please tell me, what would you think as FBI/CIA when you see that happening? Would you not investigate?

Last edited:
@Harry

I would say they are all corrupt assholes, including the FBI (who, it seems have acted illegally when gathering data) and even if trump and obama commited suicide tomorrow it wouldn't matter, because the next corrupt asshole put in place will take their place ;)

Tbh Harry, I always have time for your posts (even if it is most trump ;) ) .
But the fbi seem to have been working in favour of Obama as well..

I said my piece. Thanks for at least not attempting to throw shameless digs at me which can be seen so often in this thread by others.

Alot of what is wrote in those files also seem to suggest that so many people lied in order to prolong the narrative. I'd wager that trump is (imo) a corrupt asshole, for sure.

I agree with Colin's main point, which i beleieve is that anyone who commits crimes such as these need to be held accountable. regardless of who they are. But it, at least reading from here, looks like his point is ignored. Since the replies tend to be "but trump is bad" instead of "yes, they should pay for such big crimes, the dirty scoundrels.
More of the "but look, your side is bad too though!"
It saddens me, to see everyone so divided.. while criminials in such high positions of goth "sides" get away with so much shit. And for that, i blame the media. wnd thwt and includes the useless fox news too.

I'm not here to debate, but since this thread is so one sided, I thought I'd leave my piece from a neutral stand point. The entire system needs blowing up and restarted from scratch, and actually work FOR the people, not to divide them.

I will end with this though;

His name was Seth Rich.

I'm off to do my balls in tombstone. ;)

@Harry

I would say they are all corrupt assholes, including the FBI (who, it seems have acted illegally when gathering data) and even if trump and obama commited suicide tomorrow it wouldn't matter, because the next corrupt asshole put in place will take their place ;)

Tbh Harry, I always have time for your posts (even if it is most trump ;) ) .
But the fbi seem to have been working in favour of Obama as well..

I said my piece. Thanks for at least not attempting to throw shameless digs at me which can be seen so often in this thread by others.

Alot of what is wrote in those files also seem to suggest that so many people lied in order to prolong the narrative. I'd wager that trump is (imo) a corrupt asshole, for sure.

I agree with Colin's main point, which i beleieve is that anyone who commits crimes such as these need to be held accountable. regardless of who they are. But it, at least reading from here, looks like his point is ignored. Since the replies tend to be "but trump is bad" instead of "yes, they should pay for such big crimes, the dirty scoundrels.
More of the "but look, your side is bad too though!"
It saddens me, to see everyone so divided.. while criminials in such high positions of goth "sides" get away with so much shit. And for that, i blame the media. wnd thwt and includes the useless fox news too.

I'm not here to debate, but since this thread is so one sided, I thought I'd leave my piece from a neutral stand point. The entire system needs blowing up and restarted from scratch, and actually work FOR the people, not to divide them.

I will end with this though;

His name was Seth Rich.

I'm off to do my balls in tombstone. ;)

Cheers mate.

Let them investigate and let the chips fall where they may, I don't really care for the one side or the other.

The same files say:

251 contacts between Mr T’s team and Russia-linked operatives have been identified, including at least 37 meetings. Some 33 high-ranking campaign officials and Mr T advisers were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition, including Mr T himself.

None were reported to the authorities as it is required. Instead, they tried to cover them up. Of the 251 contacts 88, including 13 meetings, were held after Mr T received his first intelligence briefing as a presidential candidate on August 17, 2016. During the meeting, he was warned about Russian attempts to infiltrate his campaign and still they had so many contacts and meetings.

Now, please tell me, what would you think as FBI/CIA when you see that happening? Would you not investigate?

Did I get it right? Adam?

I like these bierfest games. I'm surprised nobody else has entered yet. Did I win!?

Sigh.

View attachment 131080

Open your bloody eyes...

Yeah, they were totally not racist pieces of shit.
Its pretty normal wearing a kkk-outfit after all, most people do it.

nmnmn.jpg

But yeah, keep defending the poor white guys who are totally getting framed for being racist, because they are just one of the "good people on both sides" :)

As anyone can see in the video, the first shot is taken well before there is any risk of him taking anyones gun.
The video is not very graphic, but it does show him getting gunned down so dont watch if sensitive to that kind of stuff.
As for why he ran at the man pointing a shotgun at him, who knows, maybe he didnt feel like getting gunned down without a fight.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Why not call the cops if you suspect someone's up to no good? Better to chase him with guns?

There's something really wrong in some parts of the american society when there needs to be a leaked video about the killing before arrests were made.

Unfuckingbelievable. More guns to idiots. After all, it's their god given [sic] right.

Why not call the cops if you suspect someone's up to no good? Better to chase him with guns?

There's something really wrong in some parts of the american society when there needs to be a leaked video about the killing before arrests were made.

Unfuckingbelievable. More guns to idiots. After all, it's their god given [sic] right.
They were just going to "hold him until law enforcement comes".
And he didnt even listen when they told him to stop, imagine that.
Pretty clear cut self-defense case, atleast according to the people first handling the case.

Mollie Hemingway is a decent lass and a published author I believe, yes she is conservative but is high profile enough to not be able to write any old claptrap.

I happen to think barr didn't go out of his way to help Flynn and his lawyer, they had to fight tooth and nail to get documents released.

Be interesting if Flynn writes a book as he has had to spend a ton of money on fighting his case.

without his formidable lawyer sidney powell he'd still be facing jail time imo, she made the difference as there were enough unusual things go on in the case amounting to an injustice, and she wouldn't let up.

She worked for 20 years at the DOJ, so there long before Obama and surely not doing his bidding. She has a different opinion about Mr B.

You are forgetting one thing here mack. The career prosecutors in the Flynn and Stone cases left, some even resigned. I'm sure you will now say they were all "deepstaters" etc. :D

All these decisions were made by political appointees. That you do not doubt at all their decisions is quite mindboggling.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back