North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry? Goatwack? Mouche?
None of you recall the offensive posts?

I wonder at the convenience of this...

Props to Shady for not being shady. His post is still there.
The entire exchange is. Isn't that right, Harry?

If anyone really gave a shit, the dialogue that resulted from these "imagined" slights isn't difficult to find.

The gif no longer exists, could you please substantiate your claim Kelly Jo? I'd hate to see a true lady getting torn apart on this forum... if you think that's really happening here...

1588328341703.png

6Z49.gif

Last edited:
I think what has happened to this thread in the last day or so is

Kelly Jo did nothing wrong imo, banter about the stimulus cheque was turned into material for a show trial/character assassination. It doesn't surprise me though, it's the nature of the media/political landscape we're in, where that sort of thing is seen as winning the bigger argument/debate.

I can't go back to defending Trump fully as he lost my trust with his foreign policy actions, but still feel Uncle Joe deserves a bit more scrutiny that he has had so far.

I'm more worried though about that newsom bloke, doing little cosy video chats with slick willy about ID tracking, he's definitely going to run in 4 years I'm convinced of that, he reminds me of the caricature, greasy politicians in 80/90s films that were always up to no good.

Oi you two...you treat mah boy Eminem with respect or Me and Da Broom are going to whap your asses.

View attachment 129958

The effect of many holistic vitamins have not been studied in great enough depth or longevity to be able to provide the level of information that is available about mainstream vaccines. However, even though vitamins may be organic/holistic, that does not mean they cannot cause many unpleasant, long-lasting side effects, e.g.
- Cranberry: Interferes with Warfarin.
- Valerian: Can cause liver damage, and abnormal heart rhythms
- Melatonin: Blood pressure changes
- Aloe Vera: allergic reactions, hepatitis (admittedly rare). And yes, death.

And the vitamins that many people take as a daily supplement come in two forms - water soluble or fat soluble, and even innocuous vitamins such as Vit-C can have particularly nasty side effects, e.g. tissue damage and heart abnormalities.

Other vitamins to be cautious about are Niacin, Pyridoxine, Folate, and Vit-K (which can interfere with prescribed medication).

So vitamins are not necessarily the panacea that will prevent us from succumbing to any pandemic that might come our way.
I have not heard about this "Da Broom" that you are talking about.
Is that a Canadian rapper or something?
Hmm, i think i may have heard a song made by Da broom&Dj Zamboni.

Kelly Jo did nothing wrong imo, banter about the stimulus cheque was turned into material for a show trial/character assassination. It doesn't surprise me though, it's the nature of the media/political landscape we're in, where that sort of thing is seen as winning the bigger argument/debate.

I can't go back to defending Trump fully as he lost my trust with his foreign policy actions, but still feel Uncle Joe deserves a bit more scrutiny that he has had so far.

I'm more worried though about that newsom bloke, doing little cosy video chats with slick willy about ID tracking, he's definitely going to run in 4 years I'm convinced of that, he reminds me of the caricature, greasy politicians in 80/90s films that were always up to no good.

I think calling it a show trial or character assasination is making it waaaay bigger than what it was.

1. She made the comment about donating the stimilus money to Trump.
Maybe i missed the funny, because it does not look like a joke in any way to me?

2. I made the post quoting her saying earlier she was waiting for the money, saying i thought it was made up. (it was)

3. Instead of saying, yes it was made up or yes i was just joking about it, she goes full defense-mode saying that me assuming she is lying is totally uncalled for (tho she was).

The posts she claims exist is not remembered by anyone else, and she does not seem to want to link to them so others can see them.

Skärmbild (1223).pngSkärmbild (1224).pngSkärmbild (1225).pngSkärmbild (1226).pngSkärmbild (1227).pngSkärmbild (1228).png

Why bring it up again? What possible debate or argument was anyone trying to win? . This thread is so derailed nobody has a clue what will be or even is being discussed half the time. Nobody will ever win ... Kelly attacked Kroffe back . She's a big girl let her deal with it.

As I said previously if you look at the people defending and then those prosecuting you simply have the split of trump anti trump and conspiracy non conspiracy. It's like west side story. Let's hope it has a more cheerful ending!

I think calling it a show trial or character assasination is making it waaaay bigger than what it was.

1. She made the comment about donating the stimilus money to Trump.
Maybe i missed the funny, because it does not look like a joke in any way to me?

2. I made the post quoting her saying earlier she was waiting for the money, saying i thought it was made up. (it was)

3. Instead of saying, yes it was made up or yes i was just joking about it, she goes full defense-mode saying that me assuming she is lying is totally uncalled for (tho she was).

The posts she claims exist is not remembered by anyone else, and she does not seem to want to link to them so others can see them.

View attachment 129968View attachment 129969View attachment 129970View attachment 129971View attachment 129972View attachment 129973

It's hard to read intent sometimes, I still remember when you put me up that mountain for a week! :laugh:

I am not laying all the blame at your door, there was a group 'thing' going on, if it's alright though for you to judge that kelly Jo lied and then conclude that people who lie are (sometimes) liars I feel it is fair for me to also call it a show trial/character assassination.

What I'd really like is, politics aside, you and Kelly to be on friendly terms again, not having this bad incident hanging in the air unresolved. As I think it was all mainly down to confusion and wires getting crossed, also people who support Trump are on the receiving end of a lot of personal attacks and hostility which after a while becomes too much to bear. [no pun intended :p ]

Why bring it up again? What possible debate or argument was anyone trying to win? . This thread is so derailed nobody has a clue what will be or even is being discussed half the time. Nobody will ever win ... Kelly attacked Kroffe back . She's a big girl let her deal with it.

As I said previously if you look at the people defending and then those prosecuting you simply have the split of trump anti trump and conspiracy non conspiracy. It's like west side story. Let's hope it has a more cheerful ending!
West side story?
Is that a remake of this great film?

If you look above it was being brought back up by mouche and harry, kelly hasn't replied so I'm giving my two pennies worth, when its 5 or 6 against 1 I won't let the 1 deal with it if I feel they've been treated unfairly.

It probably is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other regarding the confusions, but as things stand Kelly is judged in the wrong and everyone else in the right, I happen to not agree with that.

If you look above it was being brought back up by mouche and harry, kelly hasn't replied so I'm giving my two pennies worth, when its 5 or 6 against 1 I won't let the 1 deal with it if I feel they've been treated unfairly.

It probably is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other regarding the confusions, but as things stand Kelly is judged in the wrong and everyone else in the right, I happen to not agree with that.

Who made anybody the judge? Nobody is appointed to judge but they can have an opinion just like you can. Just because 5 people think one thing and only 2 think another doesn't invalidate the opinion of the 5 . Life cannot be halved so half think this and half think that so its all even and fair .

Harry is the opposite of Kelly he really doesn't like trump. He posts accordingly he gets grief accordingly. He accepts that he doesn't kick up over it . Thats the nature of the beast.

Kelly jo has been asked repeatedly to share the other damming posts... nothing forthcoming

When we have differing opinions we shouldnt need to get all stressed. It's what makes the world interesting.

If and I say if as I don't know for sure ...there are more anti trump than pro trump on here then that's the way it is . We can't all not have an opinion because one group is a minority.

"This is the moment we’ve been waiting for... the sequel to the hugely popular Grabba Dabba Dough is HERE - say hello to Grabba Dabba 2!
On every grab there is now a random chance of filling the 15-step trail to activate the Grab It Or Leave It bonus, plus there’s the chance at a Double Grab or Mega Grab."

@ Sky V. Thank me l8a

I have not heard about this "Da Broom" that you are talking about.
Is that a Canadian rapper or something?
Hmm, i think i may have heard a song made by Da broom&Dj Zamboni.
Ooooh get you.

Behave, you naughty Bear. Or you will indeed feel da broom in your zamboni. On the other hand, that could be Trump with his light sabre.

These days, anything is possible. :D

Who made anybody the judge?

There actually are judges here on forum. They mostly rule in the music threads, but are known to meddle in other threads as well. I will not name them (but they are @goatwack, @paul7388 and @bamberfishcake).

I mostly abide by their rulings since they are respected professionals in their field. But as you can see from the leaked video below, their deliberation methods are not very scientific. Their rulings are always fair though.

I been also told, that they will be having a Q&A session at the next CM meeting and will have a live demonstration of this peculiar, but effective decision making process.

There actually are judges here on forum. They mostly rule in the music threads, but are known to meddle in other threads as well. I will not name them (but they are @goatwack, @paul7388 and @bamberfishcake).

I mostly abide by their rulings since they are respected professionals in their field. But as you can see from the leaked video below, their deliberation methods are not very scientific. Their rulings are always fair though.

I been also told, that they will be having a Q&A session at the next CM meeting and will have a live demonstration of this peculiar, but effective decision making process.

Sorry Ternur, but that attack's very ad homomen of you

Who made anybody the judge? Nobody is appointed to judge but they can have an opinion just like you can. Just because 5 people think one thing and only 2 think another doesn't invalidate the opinion of the 5 . Life cannot be halved so half think this and half think that so its all even and fair .

Harry is the opposite of Kelly he really doesn't like trump. He posts accordingly he gets grief accordingly. He accepts that he doesn't kick up over it . Thats the nature of the beast.

Kelly jo has been asked repeatedly to share the other damming posts... nothing forthcoming

When we have differing opinions we shouldnt need to get all stressed. It's what makes the world interesting.

If and I say if as I don't know for sure ...there are more anti trump than pro trump on here then that's the way it is . We can't all not have an opinion because one group is a minority.

You're going off the point, one minute you were trying to stop me giving my opinion 'why bring it up again' now you're saying I'm free to have an opinion but it doesn't invalidate the opinion of others, when I never said it did.

It's up to people to make their own minds up. And they have, largely along political lines it seems to me.
[ another reason why jury trials maybe at risk in the US of not being impartial/fair now, but that's a side
point ]

I've been a member for roughly two years, during which Kelly Jo has posted off and on, always struck me as a straight, decent person and not a liar, so then this confusion happens and she is judged as a liar, or of having lied, by the majority of members who posted/reacted in the thread.

This doesn't sit right with me that's all I was saying, nothing to do with Harry's opinions on trump, and half this and that etc... I've enjoyed debating with Harry for two years, and even though I was always in the minority in this thread it doesn't matter to me.

You're going off the point, one minute you were trying to stop me giving my opinion 'why bring it up again' now you're saying I'm free to have an opinion but it doesn't invalidate the opinion of others, when I never said it did.

It's up to people to make their own minds up. And they have, largely along political lines it seems to me.
[ another reason why jury trials maybe at risk in the US of not being impartial/fair now, but that's a side
point ]

I've been a member for roughly two years, during which Kelly Jo has posted off and on, always struck me as a straight, decent person and not a liar, so then this confusion happens and she is judged as a liar, or of having lied, by the majority of members who posted/reacted in the thread.

This doesn't sit right with me that's all I was saying, nothing to do with Harry's opinions on trump, and half this and that etc... I've enjoyed debating with Harry for two years, and even though I was always in the minority in this thread it doesn't matter to me.

The reason I said did you need to bring it up again was not because you are not entitled to your opinion of course you are.. it was to say why dig it up again and pick at the scab causing more issues but I think you knew exactly what I meant really.

Kelly Jo had indeed been here years
She has always been out there. Outspoken and as I have said before feisty and spirited.

Until the last few days she was never one to cry over a few people challenging her . Just because people disagree does not mean that the person who is being disagreed with is being bullied. I would maintain nobody bullied Kelly Jo at all and that she was treated no differently to anybody else on here who decides to express strong political opinions or different or alternative opinions on any subject.

I already said in my view nobody is judging anybody but you can keep banging your drum by all means. That's called freedom of speech.

Meanwhile I am off to see how much @ternur has had to drink today as he is posting semi naked dancing men. Have a great day now.

Sorry Ternur, but that attack's very ad homomen of you
Im enjoying the evolution of that word.

fun.gif

Also @ternur thank you for getting the judges away from the currently listening to thread.
As a reward, but also because its friday, have some wassa wassa to go with the benin tunes.

wassa wassa.jpg

In regards to Kelly Jo

I'm sorry but 5 people disagreeing with 1 doesn't make that one person right by default or give them auto-immunity from criticism. It could just be that 5 people find this person's 'points' laughably inept, imagine that.

Nor was 'Kelly Jo' one to ever shirk an argument, yet all I saw was her making a crap 'joke' about spending her money on Trump then getting irate about it. Nor could she back up any of these claims of being grievously attacked.

I've had spats with groups before, I know, when getting pwned I'll just pull out the 'Bullying Card' to garner instant sympathy and deflect from my ropey narrative.

Didn't help that she types in Q'anon either, sorry but I don't speak that. Of particular cringe amusement of course was when she did quote me in amongst that debate sorry 'bullying', whereby she quoted my gif directed at Mouche, stating something like 'enjoy your gotcha' moment!'

Okey dokey then. I mean what the hell.

Bye bye

Not sure why you are attacking his sexual preference :p

At least its not to that music this time like it was in the 'currently listening to thread' - i have not been the same since.
Who said I was attacking their preference?

Reported for flaming

oh and bullying

Not sure why you are attacking his sexual preference :p

At least its not to that music this time like it was in the 'currently listening to thread' - i have not been the same since.

Not everyone is as confident in their sexuality as I am :)

But the music I choose to listen is sacred. Part of my spirituality. A religion if you will.

Bullying, No Good, Absolutely. :p

Not everyone is as confident in their sexuality as I am :)

But the music I choose to listen is sacred. Part of my spirituality. A religion if you will.

Bullying, No Good, Absolutely. :p

Iv seen you go to a traditional church.

Albeit, to drink their wine.

But there, you where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back