North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair she does have a stinking attitude, and came to prominence by holding up a sign outside her school, when countless other kids did/ do the same and just get on with it.

She's a Useful Idiot for agenda-driven people to exploit and discard once done. She bullied her mother/ family into giving up their lifestyles or disown them essentially, and being outright aggressive in every public retort doesn't do much to endear her.

I mean the Trump tweets she's aped about four times now, it's hardly highbrow

To be fair she does have a stinking attitude, and came to prominence by holding up a sign outside her school, when countless other kids did/ do the same and just get on with it.

She's a Useful Idiot for agenda-driven people to exploit and discard once done. She bullied her mother/ family into giving up their lifestyles or disown them essentially, and being outright aggressive in every public retort doesn't do much to endear her.

I mean the Trump tweets she's aped about four times now, it's hardly highbrow

Yeah, i dont like her either.
Like you say, shes used to push an agenda.

But i like Trump even less. :p

What is wrong with this guy? :rolleyes: Mr T couldn't stomach it that he wasn't THE CHOSEN ONE. :rolleyes:

I am amazed that not the entire US is totally embarassed of having such a manchild in the WH.

On top, those promises kept are plain lies. :(

Economy grew in 2019 by 1.9%
Obama created millions more jobs in his last years compared to Mr T's 3 years
The tax cut was in no way the largest, so not historic
No significant trade deals so far
ISIS is not destroyed and what happened was an action plan from 2014
So far not a single mile of new wall, maybe a few yards as of today.

1576244512567.png

Didn't Time Magazine make Dubya (& Saddam Hussein) Person of the Year in previous awards?

Wouldn't rank it up there as one of life's great accolades to want to attain :laugh:

Obama 2x, Mr T 1x (plus a fake one he made for himself and hung it in his golf clubs)

So he has to at least match that number, especially after the Nobel Prize has proven to be elusive (as expected). :rolleyes: ...and he knows, time is running out as 2020 does not look that bright for him.

What is wrong with this guy? :rolleyes: Mr T couldn't stomach it that he wasn't THE CHOSEN ONE. :rolleyes:

I am amazed that not the entire US is totally embarassed of having such a manchild in the WH.

On top, those promises kept are plain lies. :(

Economy grew in 2019 by 1.9%
Obama created millions more jobs in his last years compared to Mr T's 3 years
The tax cut was in no way the largest, so not historic
No significant trade deals so far
ISIS is not destroyed and what happened was an action plan from 2014
So far not a single mile of new wall, maybe a few yards as of today.

View attachment 119711
that's actually looks like true why did they put face of young fake person

"Joe Biden warns Democrats that British Labour party's thumping defeat shows what happens to the radical left and calls UK prime minister Boris Johnson Donald Trump's 'physical and emotional clone'"

Just reading the democrat candidate profiles in the daily mail, I didn't realise elizabeth warren was that old, it says she'll be 71 on inaugration day I thought she was about 62.

"Joe Biden warns Democrats that British Labour party's thumping defeat shows what happens to the radical left and calls UK prime minister Boris Johnson Donald Trump's 'physical and emotional clone'"

Just reading the democrat candidate profiles in the daily mail, I didn't realise elizabeth warren was that old, it says she'll be 71 on inaugration day I thought she was about 62.
Isn’t that the crazy lady who done that mental beer bottle drinking post to be ‘down with the kids’ also pretended she was a native?..

hm but these kinda posts are hyping so, the was also one guy who took a beer with his old famous father( he was senator, I don't remember exactly) right before death.
and yes she is crazy and not in a good way

hm but these kinda posts are hyping so, the was also one guy who took a beer with his old famous father( he was senator, I don't remember exactly) right before death.
and yes she is crazy and not in a good way
What’s hyping?

Isn’t that the crazy lady who done that mental beer bottle drinking post to be ‘down with the kids’ also pretended she was a native?..

This?
Pretty damn awkward video.
Not the craziest thing ive seen tho. I mean, it was New years, she was probably already drunk. :p

This?
Pretty damn awkward video.
Not the craziest thing ive seen tho. I mean, it was New years, she was probably already drunk. :p

She doesn't strike me as the kind of lady who drinks straight from the bottle...I remember reading a funny story of someone accusing her of having a salacious affair with a 25yr old former marine and being a cougar, she saw the funny side and posted something in her twitter feed. She probably feels like she has to make herself appeal to young voters, and that she's cool and hip, when really she's like the local librarian :laugh:

She doesn't strike me as the kind of lady who drinks straight from the bottle...I remember reading a funny story of someone accusing her of having a salacious affair with a 25yr old former marine and being a cougar, she saw the funny side and posted something in her twitter feed. She probably feels like she has to make herself appeal to young voters, and that she's cool and hip, when really she's like the local librarian :laugh:

Hey now.. Dont go dissing librarians.
They are second only to horse-girls when it comes to crazyness.

@Harry_BKK
I keep forgetting the dates for html5 conversion of creature&lost island.
Is there a site where i can see this info?

Wonky wabbits is another one, even tho i dont play that one often because of the horribly high 30p min stake. :p

Sorry, it is all within the NetEnt client area. :oops:

Wonky Wabbits and Lost Island are gone for good. CftBL will be making a glorious HTML5 comeback on 15th Jan 2019.

EDIT: Well, there is no indication that they will return, which could very well be but for now, they and many others are gone.

Last edited:
Sorry, it is all within the NetEnt client area. :oops:

Wonky Wabbits and Lost Island are gone for good. CftBL will be making a glorious HTML5 comeback on 15th Jan 2019.

EDIT: Well, there is no indication that they will return, which could very well be but for now, they and many others are gone.
Ah shame.
I thought they were pretty popular slots.

Maybe they will release clones of them in the future.
One can hope. =)

Oh, in other slot-news, i tried a slot called Arctic magic by microgaming.
Classic 9-liner, 3 scatter for bonus, wins x3 yadayada.

Really good looking slot tho. And i quite like 9-liners like reel steal, six acrobats, break the bank again etc.

the classic 9 liner agent jane blonde got the html treatment. i played it at VS this weekend.

susan

Oh, in other slot-news, i tried a slot called Arctic magic by microgaming.
Classic 9-liner, 3 scatter for bonus, wins x3 yadayada.

Really good looking slot tho. And i quite like 9-liners like reel steal, six acrobats, break the bank again etc.

Arctic Magic, Festive Indulgence and Karamba Clan - all reskins of the "good ol' 9-liners", that's all that mighty Microgaming can come up with lately. :oops:

Arctic Magic, Festive Indulgence and Karamba Clan - all reskins of the "good ol' 9-liners", that's all that mighty Microgaming can come up with lately. :oops:

What do you mean?
You dont like the new Immortal romance? Totally a new game, and not exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back