North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically, the same people looking for excuses and 'rationale' it was all a hoax are the same people can see a face in the moon
if you look for confirmation biases to 'prove' their theories, they'll find them

spoiler alert: it isnt made of green cheese either

I posted that link earlier in the thread but I’m not sure anyone read it.

As for what Kelly Smith said about the Van Allen belt, he was talking about travelling to Mars, a completely different trajectory to that used by the Apollo missions. For Apollo they could plot a course through the thinnest part of the belt, thereby limiting the exposure. Flying to Mars is a different kettle of fish and would require them to fly through the thickest part of the belt and for longer. A different challenge altogether.

instead of just posting that link why don't you just answer the questions I posed in post # 2445 in layman's terms?
er, you literally just posted a vid and instructed people to go to a timestamp

I posted that link earlier in the thread but I’m not sure anyone read it.

As for what Kelly Smith said about the Van Allen belt, he was talking about travelling to Mars, a completely different trajectory to that used by the Apollo missions. For Apollo they could plot a course through the thinnest part of the belt, thereby limiting the exposure. Flying to Mars is a different kettle of fish and would require them to fly through the thickest part of the belt and for longer. A different challenge altogether.

and what about what the iss commander said?

basically, the same people looking for excuses and 'rationale' it was all a hoax are the same people can see a face in the moon
if you look for confirmation biases to 'prove' their theories, they'll find them

Of course it ain’t...According to the song it’s a big pizza pie :p

stop trying to deride people with a different opinion, what's wrong with a grown up debate instead of name calling?

probably because it's a non-debate with as much merit as the Earth is flat has
it isnt a difference of opinion so much as a blatant disregard of facts available to anyone wants to educate themselves on them

and what about what the iss commander said?

That’s true, after the Apollo missions there have been no more manned missions to the moon. So, currently at least, where they are now is as far as they can go. The space program changed drastically after those missions ended and focused on other areas.

probably because it's a non-debate with as much merit as the Earth is flat has
it isnt a difference of opinion so much as a blatant disregard of facts available to anyone wants to educate themselves on them

It's not the same as the flat earth nonsense, don't be silly, you're equating different things again like your seeing a face in the moon insult

Hmmmm.

From North Korea to Trump. Various other subjects and now are the moon landings real.

I love this thread and all the members.

Now since people are in the mood to debate and have the answers. I have 3 important questions hopefully someone can answer them.

1. Have aliens ever landed on earth and have they abducted anyone.

2. Are ghosts real.

3. Is there really a god.

Hmmmm.

From North Korea to Trump. Various other subjects and now are the moon landings real.

I love this thread and all the members.

Now since people are in the mood to debate and have the answers. I have 3 important questions hopefully someone can answer them.

1. Have aliens ever landed on earth and have they abducted anyone.

2. Are ghosts real.

3. Is there really a god.
1. unlikely; most believed laws of physics prohibit the space travel required, but in a big vast universe I'd expect there's life out there and siences we simply cant understand - if there are, theyre simply too far to be a concern
2. probably not; in all of history, there's not reliable source to suggest so, much like supernatural brain powers, magic and amazing mythological beasts; funny that, every pic of an alien or vid of mental powers are as sketchy as a 3 dollar bill, but every 13 yr old can catch a clear as day cat pic
3. probably not; faith might be great for those as have it, but pretty much every religion can be traced back to archaic superstitious beliefs, but perhaps we simply arent evolved or clever enough to grasp the existence of a 'creator'

but I'm not using derision that's the difference you can't seem to grasp
it's ridiculous to lend credence to an outmoded 'theory' that's been addressed, answered and explained a multitude of times and accepted as truth by the entirety of the scientific community; the fact people persist on ignoring said facts isn't a good reason to lend value to them

1. unlikely; most believed laws of physics prohibit travel, but in a big vast universe I'd expect there's life out there and siences we simply cant understand - if there are, theyre simplytoo far to be a cocern
2. probably not; in all of history, there's not reliable source to suggest so, much like supernatural brain powers, magic and amazing myhtological beasts; funny that, every pic of an alien or vid of mental powers are as sketchy as a 3 dollar bill, but every 13 yr old can catch a clear as day cat pic
3. probably not; faith might be great for those as have it, but pretty much every religion can be traced back to archaic superstitious beliefs, but perhaps we simply arent evolved or clever enough to grasp the existence of a 'creator'

Well i believe in 1 and 2 but not 3.

I am sure Aliens have been here. 2. Tell the shadow that i see regularly in my hall and makes noises upstairs ghosts are not real. 3. Yeah don't believe in god.

But i wanted evidence lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back