North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delusion and lying are growing to epic proportions. :eek:

Question comes up why they did not have the plan in 2017, after all they had 6 years to get it done? And of course now only after the election to avoid another desaster like in 2018. And voters are kept in the dark what the proposal will be, so they can't make an informed decision for the election.

Lying realtor and snakeoil salesman as usual. :rolleyes:

upload_2019-4-2_20-25-48.png

Last edited:
I see the Democrats' great hope, wily ol' Joe Biden, is a bit of a serial groper it seems :laugh:

Given the erm 'modest' outrage levelled at Trumpo, I can't wait to see the Democrats excuse this behaviour, should he get anywhere near the White House (he won't) :D

I see the Democrats' great hope, wily ol' Joe Biden, is a bit of a serial groper it seems :laugh:

Given the erm 'modest' outrage levelled at Trumpo, I can't wait to see the Democrats excuse this behaviour, should he get anywhere near the White House (he won't) :D

Biden was and never will be their candidate for 2020. IMO, he is only doing the pre-work

...what about the 90 billion dollars the government gave to puerto rico for hurricane maria..

he lies and people believe him......

...what about the 90 billion dollars the government gave to puerto rico for hurricane maria..

The 90B is what experts have estimated it will cost in total to rebuild everything on the island. Nowhere did they say that all is coming from federal coffers. Only a fraction of that has been spent.

But Mr. T will twist anything to fit his narrative. :rolleyes:

He lies now about everything including things that are easily fact-checked. That shows how brazzen he has become.

The 90B is what experts have estimated it will cost in total to rebuild everything on the island. Nowhere did they say that all is coming from federal coffers. Only a fraction of that has been spent.

But Mr. T will twist anything to fit his narrative. :rolleyes:

He lies now about everything including things that are easily fact-checked. That shows how brazzen he has become.
Harry some respect please for the most powerful man in the world!.. sheeeesh!.

A couple of weeks ago I chatting on the phone with a buddy and he mentioned Biden, I told him that Biden was creepy, always touching people and to watch how it will all come out in the media.

Just remembered one thing.

Where is the 10% extra tax cut Mr. T promised so bigly before the 2018 election? :rolleyes:

Has there been any other talk about it after the election? I mean, everyone with some brain cells knew it was a desperate lie to win a few votes but someone should keep him accountable for is promises.

This is one of the typical lies from Mr. T that completely distort the facts.

He conveniently does not mention that the WTO ruled as well against the US and Boeing. The WTO basically ruled that both, the EU and the US handed out subsidies which they shouldn't. And he also forgot to mention that the EU is preparing similar tariffs.

Misinformation, lying, bragging, exaggerating - there is just never anything good coming from Mr. T. :rolleyes:

upload_2019-4-9_20-35-37.png

Doesn’t matter what the truth is....people who support trump don’t care whether he had twenty affairs, lied a thousand times over about anything and everything...just wondering how they are all doing with their taxes this year tho...
It could also be that some voted for him based on being the lesser of two evils, and they may not like him that much either. It may also be that many people are fairly neutral and can see and think for themselves!

This notion that voters are rabid extremist as part of a hive mind is exactly what the media's been trying to achieve. I find it incredible how people that claim to be civilized lose their shit when someone doesn't join in their exact line of thinking and throws out the accusatory put-downs.

It's all rather sad :cool:

It could also be that some voted for him based on being the lesser of two evils, and they may not like him that much either. It may also be that many people are fairly neutral and can see and think for themselves!

This notion that voters are rabid extremist as part of a hive mind is exactly what the media's been trying to achieve. I find it incredible how people that claim to be civilized lose their shit when someone doesn't join in their exact line of thinking and throws out the accusatory put-downs.

It's all rather sad :cool:

Where is the put down?

Hmmm...you’re extracting a lot....

Where do i say they are rabid extremists of a hive mind? I didn’t even imply it. Those are pretty strong words....

And where am I losing my shit because people are not agreeing with me?

I find it incredible that you got all that from my post.

Where is the put down?

Hmmm...you’re extracting a lot....

Where do i say they are rabid extremists of a hive mind? I didn’t even imply it. Those are pretty strong words....

And where am I losing my shit because people are not agreeing with me?

I find it incredible that you got all that from my post.

The cambridge online Dictionary defines rabid as: "A person who is described as rabid is extremely enthusiastic or has extreme feelings or opinions"

I'm afraid that is the gist of your post, despite trump being a serial liar about anything and everything, they'll still vote for him regardless. And that is definitely a clear put down as well.

to say 'people who support trump' implies not some people but all, so that is an accusation of a hive mind mentality in trump voters

I think though you'd find a broad spectrum of views and feelings on Trump from his voters, I certainly don't like everything he does it's probably running at 50/50.

Perhaps democrats could find common ground with republicans and not be so polarised in their thinking. [largely led by the liberal mainstream media] The democrats can't become even more focused on identity politics, they'd be better focusing on tackling the crime and big society problems, here they don't seem to have any real concrete plans just pipe dreams.

The cambridge online Dictionary defines rabid as: "A person who is described as rabid is extremely enthusiastic or has extreme feelings or opinions"

I'm afraid that is the gist of your post, despite trump being a serial liar about anything and everything, they'll still vote for him regardless. And that is definitely a clear put down as well.

to say 'people who support trump' implies not some people but all, so that is an accusation of a hive mind mentality in trump voters

I think though you'd find a broad spectrum of views and feelings on Trump from his voters, I certainly don't like everything he does it's probably running at 50/50.

Perhaps democrats could find common ground with republicans and not be so polarised in their thinking. [largely led by the liberal mainstream media] The democrats can't become even more focused on identity politics, they'd be better focusing on tackling the crime and big society problems, here they don't seem to have any real concrete plans just pipe dreams.

hmmmm...you read the dictionary...

"rabid as: "A person who is described as rabid is extremely enthusiastic or has extreme feelings or opinions..." nice to know you can read into all of this over one small comment...but its to be expected on this thread...."
still do not see the connection...but ok.

... you all seem to read something into it....

"I'm afraid that is the gist of your post, despite trump being a serial liar about anything and everything, they'll still vote for him regardless."

didn't say they would vote for him regradless...i said they don't care if he lies....please quote me my post where i say that....but here let me quote it back to you:

Doesn’t matter what the truth is....people who support trump don’t care whether he had twenty affairs, lied a thousand times over about anything and everything...just wondering how they are all doing with their taxes this year tho...

as for the rest of your post...i'm not gonna answer cuz i don't care,,,

have a great day...

hmmmm...you read the dictionary...

"rabid as: "A person who is described as rabid is extremely enthusiastic or has extreme feelings or opinions..." nice to know you can read into all of this over one small comment...but its to be expected on this thread...."
still do not see the connection...but ok.

... you all seem to read something into it....

"I'm afraid that is the gist of your post, despite trump being a serial liar about anything and everything, they'll still vote for him regardless."

didn't say they would vote for him regradless...i said they don't care if he lies....please quote me my post where i say that....but here let me quote it back to you:

as for the rest of your post...i'm not gonna answer cuz i don't care,,,

have a great day...

yes but 'support Trump', seeing as he is a politician, means voting for him doesn't it? I assumed you were talking about the voters in america who support trump. If I was american I'd probably have to vote for him as the conservative candidate, I quite like Rand paul and would probably favour him over Trump but I don't know all of his policies, just the bits I've seen.

Trump is a bit bellicose and prone to hyperbole, but his straight talking approach appeals to a lot of people, why can't you acknowledge he must have something about him to attract this support, or are the democrat opposition so ridiculously bad and out of touch he wins votes that way?

I know you said you're not bothered and wished me a great day instead, so I guess I've just wasted my time replying :rolleyes:

yes but 'support Trump', seeing as he is a politician, means voting for him doesn't it? I assumed you were talking about the voters in america who support trump. If I was american I'd probably have to vote for him as the conservative candidate, I quite like Rand paul and would probably favour him over Trump but I don't know all of his policies, just the bits I've seen.

Trump is a bit bellicose and prone to hyperbole, but his straight talking approach appeals to a lot of people, why can't you acknowledge he must have something about him to attract this support, or are the democrat opposition so ridiculously bad and out of touch he wins votes that way?

I know you said you're not bothered and wished me a great day instead, so I guess I've just wasted my time replying :rolleyes:

The issue is that he is not straight talking. I would like to see one example of straight talking.

IMO, he first spreads lies or exaggerates, than issues threats e.g. closing border, tariffs, sanctions, fire and fury etc and it ends almost every time with having achieved nothing, nada. Which is then followed with more lies and attempts to put the blame on others.

Just like my Airbus/EU example on the previous page - he lies that the EU took advantage, he threatens tariffs and talks like they have been imposed already, but it is far from that as Lightizer only published a list for public consultation that they are planning for extra tariffs. He nowhere mentions that the US has been found guilty too by the WTO and the EU has now the same right to impose tariffs, and is working as well on a list.

That is what a WTO ruling allows if a country is found to have broken WTO rules. The other country/ies CAN impose tariffs to recover the estimated financial damage. That is however not a MUST as Mr. T tries to spin it.

Or the trade deficit or the budget deficit or the immigration numbers etc etc etc .....all the same nonsense approach which achieves not only nothing, it often makes matters worse.

when I say straight talking, he could still be exaggerating or misinterpreting something, but he doesn't tend to beat around the bush. I don't think you could say his speeches are subtle, complex or complicated and people therefore are unable to follow him.

It's easier I think for politicians to lie and try to deceive when they're not straight talkers, Mrs may is a classic example. [tony blair is the ultimate snake tongue]

Regarding the fines and tariffs, I wonder how much tit for tat has been going on for quite a while, I seem to recall the EU have fined microsoft, google in the past for monopoly abuse etc.., the US fined volkswagen.

I think Trump wants to give over the message or impression that he is standing up for america, the fact that the US govt may have also been helping their big companies with hidden subsidies is not something he is going to focus on and bring to the attention of the us public.

my view is big business and the banks sold out on america after the changes bill clinton brought in, whether they had to do it to survive or it was just greed is open to debate. But Trump would rather say the chinese have been cheating, there could be an element of truth to that, but the trade deficit is mainly because a lot of US manufacturing and investment went global. I bet there wasn't a trade deficit pre 1990.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back