North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the same logic most of the pedophilia would preventable if you deported all the white people out of US. And you want to stop terrorism? Deport all the right-wing people. Sure if you want to stop any crime from any immigrant then you need to stop any kind of immigration. But in the end immigrants (legal or illegal) are less likely to make crimes than americans in general. What you and Trump are doing is just fearmongering. Of course violence happens when there are people. It's pathetic to try to make it sound like these immigrants are somehow all members of MS-13.

What are you talking about? I don't even know where to begin, this post is just ridiculous.

By the same logic most of the pedophilia would preventable if you deported all the white people out of US. And you want to stop terrorism? Deport all the right-wing people. Sure if you want to stop any crime from any immigrant then you need to stop any kind of immigration. But in the end immigrants (legal or illegal) are less likely to make crimes than americans in general. What you and Trump are doing is just fearmongering. Of course violence happens when there are people. It's pathetic to try to make it sound like these immigrants are somehow all members of MS-13.

Coincidentally the answer to your spin on illegal alien crime is at 15.25 in the Tucker video aired tonight 8/23/18.

Last edited:
Coincidentally the answer to your spin on illegal alien crime is at 15.25 in the Tucker video aired tonight 8/23/18.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

and to answer directly to your video:

We all know that Trump attacks anything non-white 'cause he's a racist. Like he did with South Africa situation. He's completely fact-free. He doesn't know anything about anything. He doesn't even know a single thing about trade that he's supposed to be good at as a businessman.
All he does is using these single incidents as a battlecry for his own base that seems to be afraid of anything non-white. Uses these situations for his own political purposes. Trying to distract from his own problems. Because Trump still cares only about one thing: Trump. He does not care about americans at all. All he does is trying to stay in power by any means necessary.

Where is Tucker’s outrage at the governments inaction or refusal to acknowledge that there’s a gun problem in this country when a mass shooting occurs?

Tucker is a just another fox talking head pushing the the White House propoganda.

Nor can you help a 30 day ban for being a Holocaust denying troll. :wave:
Make it a lifetime ban Max, I'm not going to button my lip, and I don't want to cause Bryan any more grief. :thumbsup:

Good bye fellow forumites, it's been an eye-opener.

I'll leave you with this :):

and to answer directly to your video:

We all know that Trump attacks anything non-white 'cause he's a racist. Like he did with South Africa situation. He's completely fact-free. He doesn't know anything about anything. He doesn't even know a single thing about trade that he's supposed to be good at as a businessman.
All he does is using these single incidents as a battlecry for his own base that seems to be afraid of anything non-white. Uses these situations for his own political purposes. Trying to distract from his own problems. Because Trump still cares only about one thing: Trump. He does not care about americans at all. All he does is trying to stay in power by any means necessary.

I'm not sure why you went into a Trump rant or why the race card is played, yet once again. I knew as soon as the media said the perpetrator was illegal there would be a s-storm.

So what was this 2009 Democratic Senate leader's position just lip service? 9 years later and the problem is x-amount worse. Hence the election of MR. T.

Where is Tucker’s outrage at the governments inaction or refusal to acknowledge that there’s a gun problem in this country when a mass shooting occurs?

Tucker is a just another fox talking head pushing the the White House propoganda.

I find Tucker to be fair and reasonable.

The guy was employed on a farm owned by the brother and son of the Iowa Republican Craig Lang.

Oh, the hypocrisy! 'Nough said! :rolleyes:

Miss the part where the perp forged the document in the video @2.02?

Not gonna lie, I love Tucker Carlson, especially the blank looks of incredulity when interviewing someone :cool:

I don't see anything outrageous with his techniques, he puts the questions out there pretty fairly and has a degree of common sense. Unlike the Clown News Network :cool:

Miss the part where the perp forged the document in the video @2.02?

No matter what you say and to what length you go to defend your Mr.T, he will stay what he is to those who have their eyes opened: a braggardacious, lying NY realtor that has not an iota of respect for others or human decency.

Just in the past week:

- Kofi Annan passed away - pretty much all leaders of small and large countries express their condolences except..... Mr. T ....because Annan criticized him once
- John McCain - ended his cancer treatment - not a single word from Mr. T and the WH.
- The doorman story - months ago AMI and Mr. T portrayed him as a liar, turns out the story seems to be true, he indeed signed a NDA
- Sessions - Lashing out on Twitter to have him investigate stuff that has no trace of truth or has been already investigated
- etc. etc.

That alone shows you who he is. It baffles me that US citizens, you included, can be so proud to have him as president.

No matter what you say and to what length you go to defend your Mr.T, he will stay what he is to those who have their eyes opened: a braggardacious, lying NY realtor that has not an iota of respect for others or human decency.

Just in the past week:

- Kofi Annan passed away - pretty much all leaders of small and large countries express their condolences except..... Mr. T ....because Annan criticized him once
- John McCain - ended his cancer treatment - not a single word from Mr. T and the WH.
- The doorman story - months ago AMI and Mr. T portrayed him as a liar, turns out the story seems to be true, he indeed signed a NDA
- Sessions - Lashing out on Twitter to have him investigate stuff that has no trace of truth or has been already investigated
- etc. etc.

That alone shows you who he is. It baffles me that US citizens, you included, can be so proud to have him as president.

I agree with (most) his policies not his personality.

I agree with (most) his policies not his personality.

I wonder what those can be:

- rolling back the Clean Power Act (to allow for more coal to be burned)
- rolling back environmental protections
- downsizing natural reserves to a minimum (to get more fracking done)
- reducing the CFPB to a toothless bystander
- rolling back banking regulations that were supposed to act as a defence against a 2008 repeat
- increasing the deficit in a growing economy!
- borrowing thrillions of dollars to pay for a tax cut that does little to normal families but will be a burden for the kids and grandkids
- starting a trade war with virtually everyone he can think off
- lying to the American farmers that trade wars are easy to win and then throws subsidies at them
- starting a Space Force, again on borrowed money
- dismantling Obamacare step by step without offering a proper alternative
- trying to toughen immigration law buts is happy to have his in-laws take advantage of them
- etc. etc.

To be honest, to date I was not been able to find anything good that he has done. The economy has only grown that much because he threw over $1 trillion at an already growing economy, everyone can do that. But I have seen little in policy that actually promotes natural growth or education for future jobs.

Last edited:
I wonder what those can be:

- rolling back the Clean Power Act (to allow for more coal to be burned)
- rolling back environmental protections
- downsizing natural reserves to a minimum (to get more fracking done)
- reducing the CFPB to a toothless bystander
- rolling back banking regulations that were supposed to act as a defence against a 2008 repeat
- increasing the deficit in a growing economy!
- borrowing thrillions of dollars to pay for a tax cut that does little to normal families but will be a burden for the kids and grandkids
- starting a trade war with virtually everyone he can think off
- lying to the American farmers that trade wars are easy to win and then throws subsidies at them
- starting a Space Force, again on borrowed money
- dismantling Obamacare step by step without offering a proper alternative
- trying to toughen immigration law buts is happy to have his in-laws take advantage of them
- etc. etc.

To be honest, to date I was not been able to find anything good that he has done. The economy has only grown that much because he threw over $1 trillion at an already growing economy, everyone can do that. But I have seen little in policy that actually promotes natural growth or education for future jobs.

I could but I have so much to do today, so I won't.

YEAH! I LOVE OP EDS!

Harry, the entire world is awake. It has everything to do with President Donald J Trump. He has changed the world. One man in seven billion. Those odds are inconceivable, yet he's done it. He's done that and more. But it's never good enough. How can he not have human decency? HE DOESN'T JUST WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT.. HE WANTS THIS FOR EVERY COUNTRY. So what if he puts his country first? THAT'S HIS EFING JOB. Not everything he does is perfect, but he gets results.For instance, he canceled Pompeo's trip to North Korea because it does 't appear denuclearization is taking place since the Singapore Summit. This is not the end all. There is more to this story.Trump hints at an uncooperative China. *shrugs We'll just have to see but Trump won't give up as previous Presidents have done.He's accomplished so much already. How can you stubbornly ignore all the good that has happened since the summit? I'm not going to go through the list, because you're well read and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
YEAH! I LOVE OP EDS!

Harry, the entire world is awake. It has everything to do with President Donald J Trump. He has changed the world. One man in seven billion. Those odds are inconceivable, yet he's done it. He's done that and more. But it's never good enough. How can he not have human decency? HE DOESN'T JUST WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT.. HE WANTS THIS FOR EVERY COUNTRY. So what if he puts his country first? THAT'S HIS EFING JOB. Not everything he does is perfect, but he gets results.For instance, he canceled Pompeo's trip to North Korea because it does 't appear denuclearization is taking place since the Singapore Summit. This is not the end all. There is more to this story.Trump hints at an uncooperative China. *shrugs We'll just have to see but Trump won't give up as previous Presidents have done.He's accomplished so much already. How can you stubbornly ignore all the good that has happened since the summit? I'm not going to go through the list, because you're well read and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Actually kelly jo...please go through the list some us who don’t read would like to know.

Btw, hows your health?

Actually kelly jo...please go through the list some us who don’t read would like to know.

Btw, hows your health?

Of course. That was not very considerate. I apologize.
(Although, as Slotplayer pointed out... we've already gone over this. )

:cheers:My health is much improved. Thanks for asking! I've been doing a lot less sitting on my arse gambling /tormenting forums and a lot more running around in circles doing home improvements. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back