North Korea?

ladyhawke

Dormant account
Can I pick Tom Hanks is he safe?
Definitely not! His behaviour has been totally scandalous.

Academy Award-winning actor, Tom Hanks has been accused of being nice in a series of recent allegations by multiple women. Hanks has chosen to remain silent on all accusations while his lawyers have issued statements about these women’s stories might as well be fabricated lies.

mina1929

Meister Member
Problem is - Morgan Freeman also has had some serious accusations of sexual harassment levelled against him.

So perhaps you are in the right thread after all, as he is in good company. :D
Noooooooooo Is it true the accusations? I was devastated when I heard stuff about Tom Hanks and other actors :eek2:

Has the whole world gone mad and why is there so many .

mina1929

Meister Member
Definitely not! His behaviour has been totally scandalous.

Academy Award-winning actor, Tom Hanks has been accused of being nice in a series of recent allegations by multiple women. Hanks has chosen to remain silent on all accusations while his lawyers have issued statements about these women’s stories might as well be fabricated lies.
Tom Hanks actually been accused of some terrible things, along with a lot of other politicians, actors etc.

I don't know how true but its not good and a hush, hush because they have money.

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
How about me and sox? We would be superb leaders of the free world...

both super cute, smart and like food..

wont touch bleach or stormy...

Vote Ben and sox!..

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Rather have 40 years with you and Sox at the helm, the world would be in much safer hands...
This is what I’m proposing, I’m glad your onboard.

don’t you worry you will be in safe hands (and paws)

Playford7

Meister Member
MM

the man is like a machine, if I was democrat I’d be more scared of the next election than I would be the bogeyman...

Trump our saviour will smash this!..

As harry bottled it sadly I’m afraid this thread is now MAGA country!..

(Joke) id rather harry return as his minions can’t hold a candle to his intellect.

ladyhawke

Dormant account

the man is like a machine, if I was democrat I’d be more scared of the next election than I would be the bogeyman...

Trump our saviour will smash this!..

As harry bottled it sadly I’m afraid this thread is now MAGA country!..

(Joke) id rather harry return as his minions can’t hold a candle to his intellect.
Don't count your minions just yet - there are many banana skins between now and then.

1604103682207.png

mack341

Still on a break from this thread, but saw this video on twitter the other day and thought it was interesting enough to share as it may be a factor in this election and the future, walk away democrats:

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Still on a break from this thread, but saw this video on twitter the other day and thought it was interesting enough to share as it may be a factor in this election and the future, walk away democrats:

Harry and his army have fallen silent days before the results..

a prediction many made, I mean many good people, people that I have liked, people like this thread have never seen before mack..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)