North Korea?

mack341

I'm still not 100% convinced that the ukrainians and chinese scouted the breadth of the US for the expertise and experience they were missing and the natural answer was hunter biden :rolleyes:

mack341

And how should we call the ones on the right?

Now what does posting these kinda tweets accomplish? Are they supposed to be funny?

Edit: the 3rd pic ;)
orthodontal issues aside, I think you'd be safe as houses with this group if you were to happen to wander into their locale wearing a biden t-shirt, not the same if it were the reverse.

Last edited:

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
Wow, this is where you get your news from?

Here's it fact checked.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Read the content. That is the only thing that is important. It was simply the first place where I found the full content.
This info can be found widely so nice try :) And I wouldn't rely on fact checking sites

Here is just another one of many in case you struggle with google :p

vorcirion

Meister Member
Read the content. That is the only thing that is important. It was simply the first place where I found the full content.
This info can be found widely so nice try :) And I wouldn't rely on fact checking sites

Here is just another one of many in case you struggle with google :p

"Flynn’s team alleges that one January 2017 message — an exchange in which two FBI officials suggest their colleagues were all obtaining liability insurance ahead of Trump’s inauguration — indicated it was related to their fears about the handling of the Flynn investigation. But Barnett, in his interview, contradicted that claim, suggesting it was unlikely to be related to the Flynn probe because it predated the public disclosure of the matter in new reports. Barnett also said he regularly encourages colleagues to obtain professional liability insurance."

"Flynn’s legal team may also have misinterpreted another set of messages in which they say “FBI analysts discussed the preference of some agents for a Clinton Presidency.” A fuller set of messages included with the filing, however, makes clear that they referred to a suggestion that the Russians — not FBI officials — might have preferred Hillary Clinton since she was a known entity, while Trump presented more of a “wild card.”

In the fuller exchange, the agents debate the issue, with one replying, “I don’t know man, the hooks Russia has into big T are pretty deep.”

Plus you have Flynn who pleaded guilty twice.
I really want to see the evidence that they have. Why they think Trump is Russia's puppet basically. Except all the public statements that Trump has made defending Russia.

Last edited:

mack341

I think this has come out due to sidney powell probing flynn's case, afaik, if so judge sullivan who refused to close that case is inadvertently helping trump, as Powell will just keep digging to expose more and more corruption. She should have probably been appointed by barr to investigate the russia story not that other bloke durham.

vorcirion

Meister Member
Donald Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to the US supreme court

Sent via @updayUK
I hope they confirm her before the election. Let's see if women are motivated to vote after that.
If Biden wins and gets the majority in the senate for democrats...then just remove the filibuster thingie. Add two states (Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico), add two seats to supreme court and show the middle finger to republicans :p

sufferinsilence

MM
I hope they confirm her before the election. Let's see if women are motivated to vote after that.
If Biden wins and gets the majority in the senate for democrats...then just remove the filibuster thingie. Add two states (Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico), add two seats to supreme court and show the middle finger to republicans :p
I'm not a fan of the extreme conservativeness of the nominee but just adding seats to the Supreme Court will lead to the R's doing the same next time they're in power, it leads to nothing really. Justices should leave their political colors at the door but then again, even if they do that their beliefs will still shine through on how the "interpret" the Constitution.

One thing the USA needs to get rid off is the electoral college, I don't find it a fair system at all. The R's are clinging on to it for dear life because of the sheer amount of D voters in the big liberal cities on both coasts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 9)