North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a slightly different question
What Countries would you describe as far left and what Countries would you describe as being far right?

Most of Western Europe is kinda down the middle because we work with coalitions in parliament. It might lean a little more left the one election and a more to the right the next one. The odd one out is the UK? In Eastern Europe it seems there's more far right leaning governments like Hungary.

What the fuck has QAnon or 5G got to do with that video? Just doing what you always do, ad hominem, deflection, bringing off topic subjects and inserting them into another topic in as a way of discrediting the OP and information, yawn.

What the fuck has QAnon or 5G got to do with that video? Just doing what you always do, ad hominem, deflection, bringing off topic subjects and inserting them into another topic, yawn.
Its pointing out the track history of the site you are posting this shite from. And yes, I am doing what I also do, pointing out you post shite, you post lies, you dont provide evidence only crackpot theories.... is that ad hominem enough for you??

Its pointing out the track history of the site you are posting this shite from. And yes, I am doing what I also do, pointing out you post shite, you post lies, you dont provide evidence only crackpot theories.... is that ad hominem enough for you??
Oh and the video 50 mins long which means you could not have possibly watched more than 5 mins of it, but already you have plucked 5G and
QAnon out of thin air and again hurling more abuse like you and a handful of toxic posters on here do, it's clear posting on here is a waste of time, there's a clique of you that are abusive to anybody that has a different view instead of blindingly following the narrative.

Oh and the video 50 mins long which means you could not have possibly watched more than 5 mins of it, but already you have plucked 5G and
QAnon out of thin air and again hurling more abuse like you and a handful of toxic posters on here do, it's clear posting on here is a waste of time, there's a clique of you that are abusive to anybody that has a different view instead of blindingly following the narrative.
Well said.

Put's things into more context for those with blind hatred / 2 tier thinking.

Er-N2937-Xc-AMTl05.jpg

Im
Sorry.

I think you still do not get the implications of capital hill. It’s not just any federal bldg.

I wonder if Pence will give Trump a pardon even if Trump is removed from the office. Trumpsters' 'lock her up' changed to 'hang Mike Pence'.
Hopefully republicans are proud of their job during these 4 years. Romney was the only one who did the right thing.

And I hope that somewhat sensible people now know what supporting Trump or similar kind of people means and never take that route again.

I wonder if Pence will give Trump a pardon even if Trump is removed from the office. Trumpsters' 'lock her up' changed to 'hang Mike Pence'.
Hopefully republicans are proud of their job during these 4 years. Romney was the only one who did the right thing.

And I hope that somewhat sensible people now know what supporting Trump or similar kind of people means and never take that route again.

Ive lost count on how MANY court cases his got and allegations against him once he leaves office, Man is fucked :laugh: :cheers:

This is from a Kenyan newspaper.

Also, they're talking on the news about what can stop Trump launching a nuclear attack if he goes completely nuts.

Turns out he has absolute authority to order a strike and there is no legal mechanism to stop him. Deliberate design decision from the Cold War era that never got changed, in case Russia launched a surprise attack.

Enjoy your Saturday!

1610191028269.png

This is from a Kenyan newspaper.

Also, they're talking on the news about what can stop Trump launching a nuclear attack if he goes completely nuts.

Turns out he has absolute authority to order a strike and there is no legal mechanism to stop him. Deliberate design decision from the Cold War era that never got changed, in case Russia launched a surprise attack.

Enjoy your Saturday!

View attachment 148802
He didnt keep his smile for the mugshot.
Saw that some of them could be facing up to 20 years in prison, not sure hes among that crowd tho.

555.png

Due to technical issues I won’t be doing a corona cooking on the corona thread this evening.

normal service will however be resumed in 2 days I believe.

so any food fans wanting to see a culinary delight then tune in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back