North Korea?

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
Definitely Biden the younger. The Republicans have been digging for a long time ( remember Rudi's trip to the Ukraine) to get as much dirt as possible on him and Joe and this is what they have come up with. It didnt ecen make it to a storm in a tea cup, its already page 99 news.
But Eric Trump having to get grilled about potential fraud in the Trump organisation with the potential of all kinds of charges if it doesnt go to well, thats a bit more daunting.
Ha ha. It is so telling how one side escalates the authenticity of the charges and evidence while reducing the other sides to almost nothing

cncas2123

Meister Member
MM
Ha ha. It is so telling how one side escalates the authenticity of the charges and evidence while reducing the other sides to almost nothing
I dont agree with you. The Republicans dug for as much dirt as possible as came up with next to nothing, and certainly nothing that could ever lead to an investigation or charges.
Eric Trump is being asked to testify on potential fraud from the Trump organisation in front of a judge on the foot of a subpoena, this is a real investigation that could lead to a flurry of charges.
The Biden "investigation" was a fishing trip, the Tump appearance in court is a lawful investigation of fact.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
Drumming up dirt pre-Elections is hardly anything new is it, difference being the Democrats have done a better job of it, given the Trumps' rather 'chequered' history and numerous dealings, especially being the tax-disclosure-swervers they are :p

I'd also suspect Eric Trump has learnt a few dubious 'tricks' along the way, no doubt from his 'pro' father!

Though how these people always think they won't be held to account for their shady financial shenanigans is beyond me

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
I dont agree with you. The Republicans dug for as much dirt as possible as came up with next to nothing, and certainly nothing that could ever lead to an investigation or charges.
Eric Trump is being asked to testify on potential fraud from the Trump organisation in front of a judge on the foot of a subpoena, this is a real investigation that could lead to a flurry of charges.
The Biden "investigation" was a fishing trip, the Tump appearance in court is a lawful investigation of fact.
I don't agree with you. Granted Eric's charges need full investigation and prosecuting if there is grounds for it,but you underestimate how serious the charges are against Bidden and the possibility that his father was aware of his sons dealings with China and Russia.
Time will tell on both counts. My position is that American politics is seriously corrupt in general. This thread demonstrates a total inability to be able to find anything bad about your preferred party which,frankly is absurd and only highlights the division that is wrecking the World today

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
My position is that American politics is seriously corrupt in general. This thread demonstrates a total inability to be able to find anything bad about your preferred party which,frankly is absurd and only highlights the division that is wrecking the World today
bold 1 - true
bold 2 - untrue; there's enought bad to sow a field

cncas2123

Meister Member
MM
I don't agree with you. Granted Eric's charges need full investigation and prosecuting if there is grounds for it,but you underestimate how serious the charges are against Bidden and the possibility that his father was aware of his sons dealings with China and Russia.
Time will tell on both counts. My position is that American politics is seriously corrupt in general. This thread demonstrates a total inability to be able to find anything bad about your preferred party which,frankly is absurd and only highlights the division that is wrecking the World today
But this is the thing, there are NO charges against either Hunter or Joe Biden. There is no evidence of any corruption, wrong doing, law breaking and bearing in mind this "investigation" by the Republicans has been going on for many months and they could find nothing.
If there was the slightest hint of illegality you can rest assured that the Republicans and Trump would have been shouting off the rooftops and prosecutions would be rushed through.
Again, I will say this clearly, there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter or Joe Biden, they are not the ones that are being subpoenaed to appear in front of a judge.

vorcirion

Meister Member
You're trying to make both sides look equally corrupt but they are not.
Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Cohen, Rick Gates, Papadopoulos and now Bannon too are clearly criminals. All are Trump's associates. Then there are also Trump's university (fraud), Trump's charity (fraud), Trump not paying companies that did work for him, many allegiations of sexual assault, hush-money payments, profiting from presidency, you need to do me a favor though (Ukraine) and pretty sure plenty of tax schemes and other financial crimes.
During Obama years or even Bush years you could argue about policy. Or if you wanted to be really divisive you could argue about suit's color. Trump is the one that's dividing the country and people in general. There won't be that kind of division if Trump is removed finally. Biden will take care of the whole country and we can probably have an actual alliance with the US again.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
I think it's fair to say at this point no one would begrudge Trump's tenure coming to an end, he's had his four years in office and had his time.

Barring the most die-hard Trump supporters who'd follow him off a cliff, it's not as though one can say with absolute certainty anything's drastically improved under his leadership, if at all. One-term presidents come and go, this'll just be a footnote in history.

Though ideally I'd like to see some fresh candidates on either side with some impetus going forward, Biden could at least be a temporary solution until U.S politics gets its act together

Last edited:

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
You're trying to make both sides look equally corrupt but they are not.
Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Cohen, Rick Gates, Papadopoulos and now Bannon too are clearly criminals. All are Trump's associates. Then there are also Trump's university (fraud), Trump's charity (fraud), Trump not paying companies that did work for him, many allegiations of sexual assault, hush-money payments, profiting from presidency, you need to do me a favor though (Ukraine) and pretty sure plenty of tax schemes and other financial crimes.
During Obama years or even Bush years you could argue about policy. Or if you wanted to be really divisive you could argue about suit's color. Trump is the one that's dividing the country and people in general. There won't be that kind of division if Trump is removed finally. Biden will take care of the whole country and we can probably have an actual alliance with the US again.
I struggled to detect one iota of criticism of the Dems. Funny that.

So one side is less corrupt than the other which makes them deserving of being defended to the hilt.
I get it :p

vorcirion

Meister Member
This is entertainment for me :p
I mean it keeps repeating...
Charlotteville: Good people on both sides
Russia killing journalists: Trump basically defending Russia saying US kills people too
Police brutality becomes: All lives matter, while killing of black people continues and the police walks free as usual.
Trump's admin's clear corruption becomes: What about Hunter Biden or Hillary?
Trump undermining the election and refusal of stepping down if he loses becomes a story about Hillary again.
And GOP of course defending Trump in all of this or just being silent and trying to stay in power.

It's absolutely not equal. Right-wing is horrible at the moment. Filled with corruption or cowards.

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
We can start comparing if you like. Feel free to point out just how corrupt the dems are.
Are you for real? It appears to me that you must have way too much time on your hands to want to go down that rabbit hole. I have much better things to do but I shall make it brief.

The naughty party is this bad <--------------------------------------> and the other naughty party is this bad
<-------------------------------------->
For a more accurate measurement I would have to ask my sister for my tape measure that shes been harboring for the last 3 months

vorcirion

Meister Member
Are you for real? It appears to me that you must have way too much time on your hands to want to go down that rabbit hole. I have much better things to do but I shall make it brief.

The naughty party is this bad <--------------------------------------> and the other naughty party is this bad
<-------------------------------------->
For a more accurate measurement I would have to ask my sister for my tape measure that shes been harboring for the last 3 months
Yeah it's difficult when you need to use facts instead of saying that everyone is corrupt or something similar.

sufferinsilence

MM
I'm sure there's some stuff to be dug up on the D's.

But the Hunter Biden thing apparently wasn't it. Hillary's emails don't count anymore either now that we know Melania has her private email server too :p And we're 4 years later, time to come up with new stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)