North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke...the radical rioters would have likely set the place on fire as they did to a lot of other buildings during the summer. Anarchists don't believe in government.
If those weren't radical rioters. What were they? Just simple coup attempters?

Doubt the people who stormed the capitol building would have been convinced of Trumps loss by an audit.
If you manage to ignore 60+ court cases spanning all levels of court, Trump appointed judges, republican senators etc etc etc all saying the same thing, that he lost, then nothing is going to bring you back to reality.

Could you imagine America going through a military coup? I wouldnt wish it on them but how ironic considering their involvement in overthrowing other countries regimes over the years.

Glad to see him out.
I think he would have troubles getting the military to side with him.
Not only is he a draft dodger, but the crass comments he has made about the military and the lack or respect he shows towards them is not making him very popular.

Besides, they already explained that they dont take an oath to a tyrant/dictator. ;)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
They are people who feel the election was stolen in plain sight, and the states involved refused and dragged their feet to check and audit votes [things like signature checks] which could have resolved things earlier.

There were 3 audits in Georgia. Let’s start with that. All 3 audits proved no wrong doing.

Signature checks...I’ll repeat myself ...you cannot check signatures once the ballot is open .... that would mean the polling station knows who you voted for...

Signatures in Georgia and every other state that allows this kind of voting checks the signature on file with the one that is in the ballot. If the signatures don’t match. It gets rejected.

Then the envelope with the signature and the envelope with the vote get separated. signatures go in one box and the votes in another. Forever to never ever be matched again.

And then the vote envelopes get opened.

what you and every conspiracy person is suggesting is ridiculous and impossible.

There were 3 audits in Georgia. Let’s start with that. All 3 audits proved no wrong doing.

Signature checks...I’ll repeat myself ...you cannot check signatures once the ballot is open .... that would mean the polling station knows who you voted for...

Signatures in Georgia and every other state that allows this kind of voting checks the signature on file with the one that is in the ballot. If the signatures don’t match. It gets rejected.

Then the envelope with the signature and the envelope with the vote get separated. signatures go in one box and the votes in another. Forever to never ever be matched again.

what you and every conspiracy person is suggesting is ridiculous and impossible.
Unfortunately no matter how many times that you prove there was no fraud or no conspiracy, the doubters are so blinkered in their views that they cannot understand or comprehend logic or fact.
And they still have not brought one piece of proof to the table, they have not produced one shred of evidence in court, but they are happy to defend the indefensible... and of course it was the left's fault that the storming of the Capitol occurred.

And also, there are an awful lot of Republican judges, senators and senior officials all in on it too, since in many of the 'ALLEGED FRAUDS' it's senior Republican figures who've stood up and said, 'No, it really isn't fraud, we counted the votes properly and Biden won'.

I'll give mack due credit he is very good at taking an utterly nonsensical assertion and giving it a veneer of respectability with phrases such as 'states involved refused and dragged their feet to check and audit votes' when in actual fact everything proceeded as normal with all the standard checks and balances.

Votes were cast, votes were counted, and when all the counting was done, Biden won not only the popular vote but the electoral college as well, and that's why he will be the next POTUS.

I mean, seriously, we're into 'THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKED' territory at this point, the size and scale of the collusion and cover-up required is so mind-bogglingly astronomical it eludes comprehension.

The only thing that surprises me about the election is that Trump got as many votes as he did, I genuinely can't comprehend the mindset that looks at that despicable human being and thinks, 'Yeah cool, let's have more of that, white supremacy is fun'.

I mean, seriously, we're into 'THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKED' territory at this point, the size and scale of the collusion and cover-up required is so mind-bogglingly astronomical it eludes comprehension.

The only thing that surprises me about the election is that Trump got as many votes as he did, I genuinely can't comprehend the mindset that looks at that despicable human being and thinks, 'Yeah cool, let's have more of that, white supremacy is fun'.
@ChopleyIOM it's eerily similar to the cult of personality created in North Korea by Kim Il-Sung. Trump is trying to recreate that for America, he seems to be grooming his children to take over the Republican party and he is doing this by constantly creating his own version of the truth.
As you say, it is scary that so many people voted from him and it shows how divided a society America is.

The rejection rates are at an all time low while mail-in votes were at an all time high?

But overall I haven't got the time or energy to go over all the evidence and claims, it would be like re-hearing the numerous court cases/claims. If you essentially believe election fraud is 'ridiculous and impossible' that just shows me it would be a waste of time replying any further trying to convince you. Statisticians and other folk believe there are significant anomalies that point to something odd went on, the supreme court should've had the nerve to hear the various state cases, but they bottled it or were too biased at the outset.

On another note, i wish my bathroom was nice enough to warrant a picture of itself in it.
Only thing i object to is the flower pot on the cookie/sandwich table.

aaa.jpg

Name of the video is a bit misleading, hes obviously using it the right way.

Last edited:
The rejection rates are at an all time low while mail-in votes were at an all time high?

But overall I haven't got the time or energy to go over all the evidence and claims, it would be like re-hearing the numerous court cases/claims. If you essentially believe election fraud is 'ridiculous and impossible' that just shows me it would be a waste of time replying any further trying to convince you. Statisticians and other folk believe there are significant anomalies that point to something odd went on, the supreme court should've had the nerve to hear the various state cases, but they bottled it or were too biased at the outset.

Mail in voting is at an all time home???

do you live under a rock?

voters were encouraged to vote by Mail to avoid the plague that is out there.m

I said ... you and every other conspiracist believes that you can go back and check signatures after the ballot has been opened is ridiculous. Not claims of voter fraud.

Mack. Where is the proof.
60 cases in courts of law.
Not one shred of proof.

just because you keep repeating something it doesn’t make it true.

Evidence and claims are two very different things, there are loads of claims, there is no evidence.

Unless every single court, many of them with Republican judges, called it wrong when they threw the Trump campaign's horseshit claims out?

Mail in voting is at an all time home???

do you live under a rock?

voters were encouraged to vote by Mail to avoid the plague that is out there.m

I said ... you and every other conspiracist believes that you can go back and check signatures after the ballot has been opened is ridiculous. Not claims of voter fraud.

Mack. Where is the proof.
60 cases in courts of law.
Not one shred of proof.

just because you keep repeating something it doesn’t make it true.
As usual, the burden of proof is pushed on to you @Steviedoo whilst the BS continues to be spouted. " Its the Dems" "Its voter fraud" "Its the Supreme Court" "Its the million dead people who voted".
its the same old BS, not one shred of proof, and not even looking at the real reason that Trump lost - he is a bullying narcassistic racist who has proved to be the worst president in history by condemning over 300,000 of his citizens to death by Covid.

Planning or inciting ppl to Storm Capitol Hill while there is a vote certification happening is called trying to overthrow the government.

Or sedition

Actually doing it is called a coup.

don’t know where you’re from but that’s what it’s called in the USA.
Fair point. Given the volatility surrounding the election and aftermath you would not want to be holding a rally and talking such rhetoric so close to Capital Hill without thinking that there is a possibility of things kicking off. And both Trump and his advisors will know damn well that the likes of Antifa would very likely be there to highjack and inflame whatever happened next.
But then it seems to me to be quite evident that there was some collusion that took place. The police opening those flimsy gates to let them in which was filmed. The however many hundreds of police,CIA,personal protection staff for each member,and all other security detail allowing them to access into the core of the building while one-just one! policeman is filmed running up the stairs away from them.
It all seems like theater to me and the play is called Dividing the Nation.

My prediction is that nothing will be done regards corruption to Trump nor to the Biden's or anyone else at the heart of power

Here we go again, its Antifa's fault, it was the left.
Why are people trying to defend the indefensible? Why can they not accept that their hero Trump has lost by a landslide, and the American people are revulsed by what he stands for?

Why are people trying to defend the indefensible? Why can they not accept that their hero Trump has lost by a landslide, and the American people are revulsed by what he stands for?
Could you give an indication as to who the above quote is directed at please?

Because that would mean people having to challenge their belief system, and consider accepting that they called it wrong.

The thing with Trump is, he's always been a horrible narcissist, racist, liar, bully, cheat. borderline white supremacist and misogynist - and if you've thrown your support behind him so far, it's difficult to get off the crazy train at this stage I suppose, hence having to point at anything and everything else with cries of, 'Ooohhh look the judges are in on it!', 'Oooohhhh look Antifa!', 'Ooohhh look corruption!', 'Oooohhh look shady voting machines!', 'Ooohhh look distractions, distractions!'

Fair point. Given the volatility surrounding the election and aftermath you would not want to be holding a rally and talking such rhetoric so close to Capital Hill without thinking that there is a possibility of things kicking off. And both Trump and his advisors will know damn well that the likes of Antifa would very likely be there to highjack and inflame whatever happened next.
But then it seems to me to be quite evident that there was some collusion that took place. The police opening those flimsy gates to let them in which was filmed. The however many hundreds of police,CIA,personal protection staff for each member,and all other security detail allowing them to access into the core of the building while one-just one! policeman is filmed running up the stairs away from them.
It all seems like theater to me and the play is called Dividing the Nation.

My prediction is that nothing will be done regards corruption to Trump nor to the Biden's or anyone else at the heart of power

Put's things into more context for those with blind hatred / 2 tier thinking.

Er-N2937-Xc-AMTl05.jpg

Here is a slightly different question
What Countries would you describe as far left and what Countries would you describe as being far right?
generally speaking, we'd be middle to left
on an international metric, fairly far left us Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back