North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not support Joe Biden or Trump. I don't like most politicians. This world is crazy with so much hatred, greed, power and sickness. :(

Love and peace to all :)
Division is running through every section of society, the world is at a critical point IMO.

Norms and values seem to have been lost, and that's on both sides of the 'political' spectrum. Each side will blame each other. The educated left will berate the 'thick and racist' right wing nationalists without even trying to understand why these people feel the way they do and the right wing nationalists will see the educated left as facilitating their issues.

Globalisation has helped to facilitate a general breakdown in collectiveness. We've moved from tight knit communities to dispersed ones. We've seen traditional jobs lost as technology and automation have lessened the need for as much man power and it has allowed businesses to source the cheapest labour possible.

We're living in bad times at the moment as we shift towards a new way of life which is leaving a large group of people behind. When people feel threatened they lash out.

This runs deeper than Trump. His time in power was a symptom, not a cause.

Also, don't get me started on social media!

Division is running through every section of society, the world is at a critical point IMO.

Norms and values seem to have been lost, and that's on both sides of the 'political' spectrum. Each side will blame each other. The educated left will berate the 'thick and racist' right wing nationalists without even trying to understand why these people feel the way they do and the right wing nationalists will see the educated left as facilitating their issues.

Globalisation has helped to facilitate a general breakdown in collectiveness. We've moved from tight knit communities to dispersed ones. We've seen traditional jobs lost as technology and automation have lessened the need for as much man power and it has allowed businesses to source the cheapest labour possible.

We're living in bad times at the moment as we shift towards a new way of life which is leaving a large group of people behind. When people feel threatened they lash out.

This runs deeper than Trump. His time in power was a symptom, not a cause.

Also, don't get me started on social media!
You don't get to bring "both sides" to this. This was done by Trump and Foxnews who spread his lies everywhere so Mack can come up with some new Antifa theory again. And this was done by republicans who knew better but enabled Trump to do this. All because they wanted to stay in power no matter the cost.

Years of lying did this. Republicans supporting a fascist did this. Learn from it or more bloodshedding will come.

That's always the final last cry of a failed ideology that has proved to be rotten, invoke the 'both sides' defence.

Also, make up stuff that isn't even happening. There's no 'reason' to 'feel racist', it's just called racism.

And what's this obsession with the 'educated left'? Is being a educated a bad thing? Do right wing people not have equal access to education, or something?

I don't give a fuck anymore. There are people here who protect you anyway like Dunover. You get banned over and over again and you're always let back in.
You're supporting fascists. You're supporting those who want violently overthrow the government. You're supporting a coup. You're a disgusting human being.
'protecting'? The fact is, both sides of these affairs are extremists who indulge in street violence. The BLM movement has, and so have this lot yesterday. It's not my position to support or bear antipathy to either. This is cause and effect - when one viewpoint (like the ANL here in the UK) take to the streets, the other side will inevitably oppose them (like the EDL in the UK). Because it's de rigeur in the media to support one at present, that doesn't justify insulting those who may disagree and lean toward the other side. Personally, I have no time for either side, whether it's the one which pulls down and vandalizes statues and smashes shop windows and attacks police or the other which smashes their way into congress. I wish they'd both all stay at home. The world could do without this right now.

And we can do without this thread until Bryan or Max says otherwsie.

1.5 - No "Inappropriate" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws.
Forum Rules

Just to give you all a heads up, I will not tolerate any hate speech or racist bullshit here. Proudboys are a white supremacists fringe group - same with the KKK and all of the other shit groups that spew their crap. Do NOT post inflamatory material here - or material that is supportive of these douchebags. I support the freedom of expression, but this is my house, and I will shut that shit down. Just so you know. Thank you.

Thanks for reopening Bryan.

Lots of talk of invoking the 25th Amendment going on since last night. Wonder if they'll pull the (proverbial) trigger.
They really need to do something, and to be honest it needs to be the Republicans who push for this to happen so that they can restore some credibility.
The alternative is that they impeach him, and there may just be enough Republicans who have now waken up from their 4 year sleep to vote it through.

Thanks for reopening Bryan.

Lots of talk of invoking the 25th Amendment going on since last night. Wonder if they'll pull the (proverbial) trigger.
Reopening? Well only if it fits your political divide huh?.

granted it’s Bryan’s house and he’s been more than fair to me so I’ll bow out of here now, not worth my membership...

you can all enjoy your one sided debate.

Reopening? Well only if it fits your political divide huh?.

granted it’s Bryan’s house and he’s been more than fair to me so I’ll bow out of here now, not worth my membership...

you can all enjoy your one sided debate.

It wasn't my decision to close or reopen this topic? Dunover closed it and Bryan reopened it. I'll have you know I didn't report any of the posts from last night, not yours and not anyone elses. I bowed out of this topic until it was calm again later at night. Everyone is allowed to debate in here and the rules are clear, afaik no more flaming doesn't only apply to your posts.

They really need to do something, and to be honest it needs to be the Republicans who push for this to happen so that they can restore some credibility.
The alternative is that they impeach him, and there may just be enough Republicans who have now waken up from their 4 year sleep to vote it through.

Impeachment is a whole process and he'll be gone in 13 days, invoking the 25th effectively removes his powers for the next 2 weeks and VP Pence will be acting president.

It wasn't my decision to close or reopen this topic? Dunover closed it and Bryan reopened it. I'll have you know I didn't report any of the posts from last night, not yours and not anyone elses. I bowed out of this topic until it was calm again later at night. Everyone is allowed to debate in here and the rules are clear, afaik no more flaming doesn't only apply to your posts.
I wasn’t referring to you.
It’s kind of how it goes on here now, not my site not my forum.

so that kind of ends my discussion.

This was done by Trump and Foxnews who spread his lies everywhere so Mack can come up with some new Antifa theory again.

wow! I never knew I was so important and central to these events ...where has my batphone to Fox news gone again :laugh:

I haven't watched any fox news for months now, they'll like biden in power as it makes the program content easier to create, 4 years of relentlessly bashing democrats.

Donald Trump has killed 4 people now.
I feel bad for them poor people, they have been brain washed by him, and due to his words and actions got them killed

wow! I never knew I was so important and central to these events ...where has my batphone to Fox news gone again :laugh:

I haven't watched any fox news for months now, they'll like biden in power as it makes the program content easier to create, 4 years of relentlessly bashing democrats.

Yeah, I can't wait for Fox News to be outraged with FLOTUS Dr. Jill Biden's outfit or when Joe lets out the dogs and doesn't pick up their doodoo.

You're not that important obviously. But was no surprise that they once again came up with Antifa-theory for the attack on Capitol Hill. I hope that kind of bs stops after Trump is removed.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You're not that important obviously. But was no surprise that they once again came up with Antifa-theory for the attack on Capitol Hill. I hope that kind of bs stops after Trump is removed.

1610102978858.png

Yeah, its sad to see how quick they are to ignore the "noble sacrifice" of one of their own and instead go with some conspiracy about antifa.

In more sane news, Trump finally admits its over.

Translation: “Please don’t remove me from office in the next 12 days. I promise to be good.”

Translation: “And if you could not arrest me after I leave office, that would be nice as well.”

I think someone sat Trump down and explained to him, very carefully and very slowly, so that even he could understand it, just how much shit he's in.

Translation: “Please don’t remove me from office in the next 12 days. I promise to be good.”

Translation: “And if you could not arrest me after I leave office, that would be nice as well.”

I think someone sat Trump down and explained to him, very carefully and very slowly, so that even he could understand it, just how much shit he's in.
:laugh:

nnnn.jpg

It was a joke...the radical rioters would have likely set the place on fire as they did to a lot of other buildings during the summer. Anarchists don't believe in government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back