North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked cop #1 hits people with car, crooked cop #2 tries to cover for him after accidentally filming him.
Idiots.
Funny thing is that alot of people working for the police are against those body cams.
Maybe its not fun being a cop if you cant do whatever you want without consequences.

This "man" will not go on the 20th, I just have a feeling he's just going to flat out refuse to leave.

I honestly thought he knew he lost fair and square and all this is just an act, But this phone call just proofs how deluded he is, Hi is shitting him self the thought of no longer being president and coming out to shit ton of court cases against him as soon as hes gone.

Instead of 4 minutes here is the full hour.

Is the MSM making this up ?
Twisting facts?

Selecting clips that will make him look bad?

He released the tape himself.
Or mark meadows released it.

...just another grift so his followers can send him more money.

or of course he did it to destroy Mitch McConnell and the Republican Party.

Whatever the reasoning behind the call and the tape. He continues to destroy the office of the presidency.

I think Trump knows he's been stitched up by the establishment, but proving the election fraud in courts where the judges practically have their fingers in their ears is another issue. It's the comparison with Obama's figures that is all the statistical proof anyone [fair minded] could ever need that something wasn't right with the counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back