North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. Trumpsters you need to donate more to Trump! You're almost winning!
I supported trump all the way.
Happy to admit so.

regarding ‘trumpster’ not so much as I won’t bow down or worship any cunt no matter my political leanings.

we now have a new era with the messiah biden and I’m sure it’ll be just peachy like the utopia predicted on here by many ‘liberals’ and ‘tolerant’ folks who respect all opinions

Happy to admit so.

regarding ‘trumpster’ not so much as I won’t bow down or worship any no matter my political leanings.

we now have a new era with the messiah biden and I’m sure it’ll be just peachy like the utopia predicted on here by many ‘liberals’ and ‘tolerant’ folks who respect all opinions

Don’t think anyone on here considers Biden a messiah....

also you dont want to be flagged for foul Language...

Don’t think anyone on here considers Biden a messiah....

also you dont want to be flagged for foul Language...
I quite frankly don’t give a fuck no longer so flag away..

knock yourself right out and report me, won’t be the first time.

Happy to admit so.

regarding ‘trumpster’ not so much as I won’t bow down or worship any cunt no matter my political leanings.

Biden isn't what US needs. They'd need someone like Sanders to start the process of getting all the basic needs met. Healthcare/education/social support etc. And wouldn't have such high wealth gaps. Someone would need to deal with the corruption too that seems to be rampant especially during Trump era.
But I don't think someone like Sanders can get elected so they need someone who is a bit more moderate. But yeah the progress will be really slow in that capitalist society. Don't think they'll reach anywhere near european standards during my lifetime.

Biden is just someone who brings sanity back. And that's it. I don't think there will be any kind of major progress in the US. Hopefully climate change will start to be dealt with at least.

Ap
No one reported you. I didn’t want to see you reported for foul language and get kicked off this board again. That’s all.

But you can go do whatever you like. Swear away.
apologies for this, had a terrible time that week

No excuse as know we all don’t have it easy and it’s not just me.

but I was way out out of line and it wasn’t anything personal.

Slightly more ambitious than what i cook up when out in the forest.

Love a pasta dish, I’ll post my terrible snacks shortly.

thankfully don’t have to be on site until 12 tomoz, done all my boring lap top work earlier.

wish the kebab shop was still open, just rang them and delivery stopped :-( bad times in playford’s hotel...

Love a pasta dish, I’ll post my terrible snacks shortly.

thankfully don’t have to be on site until 12 tomoz, done all my boring lap top work earlier.

wish the kebab shop was still open, just rang them and delivery stopped :-( bad times in playford’s hotel...
How many days can the god of Kebab&Dr.Pepper manage without getting withdrawal symptoms?
To be fair, its 01:00 in the UK now right? Even Kebab shop owners need to sleep i guess. =)

How many days can the god of Kebab&Dr.Pepper manage without getting withdrawal symptoms?
To be fair, its 01:00 in the UK now right? Even Kebab shop owners need to sleep i guess. =)
Most shut about 4, this one is a ‘posh one’ and if I had the will I could walk and collect one, but as you say it’s 1.00 and I’m in manchester lol, I also don’t want to be stabbed again lol.

so tonight is sandwiches brought from home and snacks over priced and bought in the hotel.

tomoz is a easy day at work, start at 12 and back for 4, then said Kebab house will be used like the world has never seen.

That looks superb tbh
Would have preferred it in non-sausage form i think.
But i guess he is not looking to make the most delicious sausage of all time.
Channel is approaching half a million subscribers, pretty good job for a channel dedicated to making sausage out of stuff. =)

Would have preferred it in non-sausage form i think.
But i guess he is not looking to make the most delicious sausage of all time.
Channel is approaching half a million subscribers, pretty good job for a channel dedicated to making sausage out of stuff. =)
Clearly doing something correctly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back