North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s longer than a game of bloody monopoly this haha
Comparing it to monopoly actually makes it sound like alot of cheating was going on.
Always had to have constant watch over the bastard that handled the "bank"
Also, the mood in America at the moment and the mood in a monopoly game is very similar.
:p'

Clearly a case of ‘likes racism’
Oh, dont get me started on the "likes racism".
Took me a year to finally be considered worthy enough to give out applause and hearts.
And do you think they let me have a shield, no siree bob!
How am i supposed to defend myself without a shield.

The emoji-fascism on this site is out of control!

Million MAGA March: Pro-Trump protesters hold rallies as tensions grow
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

But the real fun part is that the Tik-tok kids took over the #millionmagamarch hashtag and filled it with pancakes.
Thats what you get when you threaten to ban tiktok i guess.
I fully support pancakes for president tho.
Pancakes are great.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
<--

Oh, dont get me started on the "likes racism".
Took me a year to finally be considered worthy enough to give out applause and hearts.
And do you think they let me have a shield, no siree bob!
How am i supposed to defend myself without a shield.

The emoji-fascism on this site is out of control!

Still as demanding as ever.

Here have a Bloody shield well suited to you.

1605386728718.png

Comparing it to monopoly actually makes it sound like alot of cheating was going on.
Always had to have constant watch over the bastard that handled the "bank"
Also, the mood in America at the moment and the mood in a monopoly game is very similar.
:p'
I love the game, but must be honest was a terrible loser..

flipped the board loads of times haha

I love the game, but must be honest was a terrible loser..

flipped the board loads of times haha
I liked it when i was younger but cant stand it now. =)

You can usually tell who is going to win after just 2-3 laps around the board, but it still takes forever to be done.
And to make it even longer, alot of people put money that should go to the bank in the free parking space and dont auction streets.
The auction rule is so important to make the game not take forever, but most dont use it (in my experience)

" According to Monopoly's official rules, when you land on a property space and you choose not to buy it, the property must be auctioned off by the banker, and the other players can bid on it. The auction speeds up the game, makes it more strategic, and allows players to buy properties for less than they usually would. "

I liked it when i was younger but cant stand it now. =)

You can usually tell who is going to win after just 2-3 laps around the board, but it still takes forever to be done.
And to make it even longer, alot of people put money that should go to the bank in the free parking space and dont auction streets.
The auction rule is so important to make the game not take forever, but most dont use it (in my experience)

" According to Monopoly's official rules, when you land on a property space and you choose not to buy it, the property must be auctioned off by the banker, and the other players can bid on it. The auction speeds up the game, makes it more strategic, and allows players to buy properties for less than they usually would. "
It’s a great game, one of my all time favourites and a champion of capitalism lol.

i just got a bit aggressive and flipped the board or hid money under it if I lost..

yes, I’m a bad man lol

Yeah they both are, I don't know if they can be watched legally over here. I've only seen clips of them on Twitter.
I’ll not be wasting my time on them, I’m well aware of whom has won.

any silly propaganda I’ve no time for, nor have I the inclination to incite further division, think we all had enough of this shit to last us a good 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back