North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1981, a German landlord evicted a tenant without notice after the tenant spread surströmming
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
in the apartment building's stairwell. When the landlord was taken to court, the court ruled that the termination was justified when the landlord's party demonstrated their case by opening a can inside the courtroom. The court concluded that it "had convinced itself that the disgusting smell of the fish brine far exceeded the degree that fellow-tenants in the building could be expected to tolerate".

:D
Oh what have I let myself In for!

I’ll do a live corona cooking tasting video, that would be pretty cool.

For you @Playford7
He’s gone gray this past week.

View attachment 144851
Haha!

What is happening to my idol!..

Sadly he’s now a spent force and wants to piss off and let biden take over, his games don’t help nor benefit anybody, as said a million time’s yes I supported trump, but I don’t at all support this nonsense.

It makes a mockery of democracy and it’s insulting to the electorate.

I thought it looked disgusting when i googled it last time you mentioned it.

But then again if Ben is eating it it will be burnt and covered with cheese so will look better.:laugh:
Put it like this, its not something everyone enjoys. =)

If you ever want to try it, this is a good guide.

Theres a good reason for opening it submerged in water.
I usually just put it in a bag to make sure it does not spray on me, but vikings are used to the smell.

Put it like this, its not something everyone enjoys. =)

If you ever want to try it, this is a good guide.

Theres a good reason for opening it submerged in water.
I usually just put it in a bag to make sure it does not spray on me, but vikings are used to the smell.

A lot find it like a delicacy, it may have been Rick stein, our seafood messiah in the U.K. whom loved it, some do.. others not so much lol

A lot find it like a delicacy, it may have been Rick stein, our seafood messiah in the U.K. whom loved it, some do.. others not so much lol
Its pretty split even among the vikings here in Sweden.
Alot of people love it, alot of people hate it.
I think its ok, not worth the hassle imo, but since i only eat it once or twice per year its ok.
Its not something i ever get a craving for, its just a part of summer here for some reason. =)

Its pretty split even among the vikings here in Sweden.
Alot of people love it, alot of people hate it.
I think its ok, not worth the hassle imo, but since i only eat it once or twice per year its ok.
Its not something i ever get a craving for, its just a part of summer here for some reason. =)
Been reading up on it, it’s recommended to eat with side dishes like thin bread, tomatoes and sour cream and potatoes...

It says this is how you guys eat it, this was from the internet however.

Obviously as your Swedish your opinion would be better in regards to what to serve it with.

w
Been reading up on it, it’s recommended to eat with side dishes like thin bread, tomatoes and sour cream and potatoes...

It says this is how you guys eat it, this was from the internet however.

Obviously as your Swedish your opinion would be better in regards to what to serve it with.
Id say this is how most eat it.
I usually mash the potatoes a bit instead of just slicing them.
Bread is a thin crispy flatbread called "tunnbröd" which literally translates to "thin bread"

So its Potatoes, surströmming, red onion, sour cream, chives
I usually butter the bread, but i guess thats optional since it wont be dry either way.

jjj.jpg

w
Id say this is how most eat it.
I usually mash the potatoes a bit instead of just slicing them.
Bread is a thin crispy flatbread called "tunnbröd" which literally translates to "thin bread"

So its Potatoes, surströmming, red onion, sour cream, chives
I usually butter the bread, but i guess thats optional since it wont be dry either way.

View attachment 144859
Also cheese was mentioned, you may not be aware but I from time to time eat cheese.

Oh, and the potato is supposed to be almond potatoes.
But im not sure if thats just a swedish thing.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Yeah read that :-/
Not heard of those but I’m sure normal ones would do.
And tomatoes sounds like a good addition, was also thinking garlic?

Not sure if only popular vote would be much better in country which have so many states who have some kind of autonomy to make their legislation etc.... If EU for example would at some stage decide to nominate president, not sure if all countries would 100% agree to popular vote.

@paul7388 what did you do?

I tried liking your post (several times) and every time there was an error. This only happened with your post.

What is going on?!

Oh, also seems there's a great selection of songs open in other tabs. I'll head over there then. But please Paul, take me off your black list. I'm a nice guy, honestly.

oops.jpg

I tried liking your post (several times) and every time there was an error. This only happened with your post.

What is going on?!

Oh, also seems there's a great selection of songs open in other tabs. I'll head over there then. But please Paul, take me off your black list. I'm a nice guy, honestly.

View attachment 144895

Lol hardly my fault you don't know what you are doing.

Have a few coffee's and try again.

As i can assure you i have not done anything.

What is going on?!

View attachment 144895
Same for me :-/ he hates us @ternur F9F97F79-EE3B-4988-A9E6-3161B225F5C7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back