North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut feeling (again) tells me that he is being allowed to pull off these economically beneficial measures, firstly to keep the public happy, but more importantly, to build a momentum and a 'feel good factor', much as Hitler did for the Germans back in the 1930s, in order to get the US ready for the final lunge at creating the One World Order; Syria and Iran remain independent.

After which the US shall probably be on her knees, and the baton will be passed to China to police the world. This is more or less what happened to Great Britain after WWII, when they handed the baton to the US.

I'm not just taking wild stabs in the dark here. It is apparently 'the plan'.

The plan is Vlad, Donald and Kim teaming up - that's the plot for world domination. Get the bunker ready.

They had an assault rifle ban in 1994, it expired in 2004, Bush/congress did not renew it nor did Obama when he had veto proof control of congress in 2010.

The plan is Vlad, Donald and Kim teaming up - that's the plot for world domination. Get the bunker ready.
Vlad's a very clever bloke, I have a lot of respect for Vlad, but I think he is playing a false game. He is pretty thick with the Israelis. The other two are a pair of jokers, very entertaining though. :)

Actually, the secret space programme is very real, but it is not there for the benefit of the plebs, unfortunately.

Whether they have managed to cross the Van Allen radiation belt is doubtful. I know that Neil Armstrong never did, the moon landings were filmed in London by Stanley Kubrick, on his set for 2001, A Space Odyssey. :)

watched the film capricorn one earlier this week, good movie, hal holbrook is brilliant in it. When you start to read up about the moon landings it does seem we may have been misled:

Vlad's a very clever bloke, I have a lot of respect for Vlad, but I think he is playing a false game. He is pretty thick with the Israelis. The other two are a pair of jokers, very entertaining though. :)

Trump has given more chuckles than many other leaders even if some of its been unintentional like in that clip where he says 'she would like to go to mars very quickly' he is not a boring leader but a showman although I do understand why some people loathe him even if a lot of the criticism is whipped up by the hysterical press coverage.

Vlad and russian elite/military always try to buy themselves time as they did in ww2, I think the intervention in syria must have caught the west out and caused a major upset to their plan of regime change, russia hasn't flexed its muscle abroad for decades and never directly in the middle east, Israel would definitely not have welcomed the russian military saving assad and the syrian govt.

Ultimately putin will talk and try to get on with everybody, he's patched up relations with erdogan even after the russian jet was shot down by turkey, he meets the saudis etc.. Vlad is happy as long as russia maintains its influence and status in world matters and not walked over and ignored like it was in yeltsin's time.

Last edited:
Trump has given more chuckles than many other leaders even if some of its been unintentional like in that clip where he says 'she would like to go to mars very quickly' he is not a boring leader but I do understand why some people loathe him even if a lot of the criticism is whipped up by the hysterical press coverage.

Vlad and russian elite/military always try to buy themselves time as they did in ww2, I think the intervention in syria must have caught the west out and caused a major upset to their plan of regime change, russia hasn't flexed its muscle abroad for decades and never directly in the middle east, Israel would definitely not have welcomed the russian military saving assad and the syrian govt.

Ultimately putin will talk and try to get on with everybody, he's patched up relations with erdogan even after the russian jet was shot down by turkey, he meets the saudis etc.. Vlad is happy as long as russia maintains its influence and status in world matters and not walked over and ignored like it was in yeltsin's time.
You make some very good points there, Mack, can't say I disagree with any of that... but, don't forget that MO of Freemasonry is always to use 'duality' to bring about change, the black and white chequered floor of Freemasonic halls is representative of that.

You always need two opposing sides, to create a 'market', but they are both ultimately controlled by the same puppetmaster. I believe that Putin's mother was of the Jewish faith.

You make some very good points there, Mack, can't say I disagree with any of that... but, don't forget that MO of Freemasonry is always to use 'duality' to bring about change, the black and white chequered floor of Freemasonic halls is representative of that.

You always need two opposing sides, to create a 'market', but they are both ultimately controlled by the same puppetmaster. I believe that Putin's mother was of the Jewish faith.

Maybe... the freemasonry role in world matters is definitely under researched, why are they so secretive if they've nothing to hide? It is very sinister that no freemasons ever break rank.

Maybe... the freemasonry role in world matters is definitely under researched, why are they so secretive if they've nothing to hide? It is very sinister that no freemasons ever break rank.
They are the administrators of this whole thing. :)

They have plenty to hide.

They are the administrators of this whole thing. :)

They have plenty to hide.

I think you might have misunderstood the masons, there just totally normal people who like doing things for charity:

nintchdbpict000392391591.jpg

I think you might have misunderstood the masons, there just totally normal people who like doing things for charity:
The lower degrees are fairly normal, the blue lodge, but they provide a respectable cover for the more nefarious actions of the higher degrees, for example, Tony Blair, George Soros, Henry Kissinger.

I believe that the organisation was fairly benign in it's earlier days, but has for a long time been infiltrated and co-opted by malignant forces.

Going back to Trump, I'd forgotten about his tearing up of the Iran nuclear deal, which I think was stupid and short sighted and makes the prospect of a new major conflict in the middle east more likely. It could be he is trying the same tactic he has used with North korea, but as many have pointed out that hasn't really achieved much yet other than a symbolic meeting.

Also on the fracking he has made short sighted decisions which will harm the environment, saying " Fracking will lead to American energy independence. With price of natural gas continuing to drop, we can be at a tremendous advantage." Advantage for what, the US Govt is pissing money up the wall every day, he probably means the fracking industry can make a tremendous profit.

So for me the verdict is still out on Trump, I give him credit for not being another grey politician afraid to voice his opinion but I'm not sure his judgement on all issues is sound.

Last edited:
Going back to Trump, I'd forgotten about his tearing up of the Iran nuclear deal, which I think was stupid and short sighted and makes the prospect of a new major conflict in the middle east more likely. It could be he is trying the same tactic he has used with North korea, but as many have pointed out that hasn't really achieved much yet other than a symbolic meeting.

Also on the fracking he has made short sighted decisions which will harm the environment, saying " Fracking will lead to American energy independence. With price of natural gas continuing to drop, we can be at a tremendous advantage." Advantage for what, the US Govt is pissing money up the wall every day, he probably means the fracking industry can make a tremendous profit.

So for me the verdict is still out on Trump, I give him credit for not being another grey politician afraid to voice his opinion but I'm not sure his judgement on all issues is sound.

I think he's talking about this Forbes article.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think he's talking about this Forbes article.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
It's all a big con, there is plenty of oil underneath the USA. I think the drive for fracking is mainly intended to move rural dwellers off of the land and into the urban agglomerations, soon to be known as mega-cities, by poisoning their way of life.

'Dark Side Of The Moon', Kissinger, Rumsfeld, Haig et al. admitting that the moon landings were filmed in a studio.

But then they say that it was because they didn't have the technology to transmit moving pictures back from the moon. Yeah, right! :laugh:

'Dark Side Of The Moon', Kissinger, Rumsfeld, Haig et al. admitting that the moon landings were filmed in a studio.

But then they say that it was because they didn't have the technology to transmit moving pictures back from the moon. Yeah, right! :laugh:

Where in this very carefully edited video with curated excerpts do they say the moon landings were filmed in a studio?

And the video makes it seem like they are all in one room for an interview. Where is what they call in the film industry the establishing shot? The shot where you show everyone who is in the room. And from there you cut to the individual shots Of the people in the room. There is none because they are not all in one room. And Kissinger, Rumsfeld, hang et al...have been edited carefully to make it seem they are talking about this.

This is just a segment of the full documentary, which is available to rent on Amazon, I did watch the full thing before, but it has since been removed from YT, for copyright breach, which is fair enough.

What I got out of it was that this was an attempt at sussing the growing rumour that the moon landing was a hoax. The people interviewed, with one or two exceptions, come across as a bit fake, as if they were following a script, rather than recounting their actual memories.

It's all a big con, there is plenty of oil underneath the USA. I think the drive for fracking is mainly intended to move rural dwellers off of the land and into the urban agglomerations, soon to be known as mega-cities, by poisoning their way of life.

you could just buy the rural dwellers out or use eminent domain.

you could just buy the rural dwellers out or use eminent domain.
It wasn't my idea, these people are psychos, they don't care about any of us. It's how they operate... have always operated.

It's from United Nations Agenda 21, basically a land clearance to get everyone off of the land and living on top of each other, where they can monitor our every move, a bit like "1984"

It wasn't my idea, these people are psychos, they don't care about any of us. It's how they operate... have always operated.

It's from United Nations Agenda 21, basically a land clearance to get everyone off of the land and living on top of each other, where they can monitor our every move, a bit like "1984"

I didn't know it was a real thing. I think they're succeeding.

Back to the original title of this thread:

Bolton today: "We have developed a program. I’m sure that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing this with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their WMD and ballistic missile programs in a year”.

Quote from Siegfried Hecker, a nuclear scientist and Stanford University professor, who visited the heart of North Korea’s nuclear program in Yongbyon in 2010. He predicted it would take around 10 years to dismantle and clean up a substantial part of that site.

And that is just one site! I mean, on what planet or what fantasy world are Mr. T and his team living? :rolleyes:

I didn't know it was a real thing. I think they're succeeding.
I wish it wasn't. The only reason I keep banging on about this stuff, is because the only way to stop it is by making people aware of what is going on behind their backs, pretty much everything is part of a huge con-trick.

These megacities are essentially 21st century gulags, loosely speaking. The thick fog of microwave radiation from the cell-phone towers, the wi-fi, the smart meters etc, will make longevity a thing of the past.

I'll leave folk to do any further research themselves, rather than derail this thread any further. :)

I wish it wasn't. The only reason I keep banging on about this stuff, is because the only way to stop it is by making people aware of what is going on behind their backs, pretty much everything is part of a huge con-trick.

These megacities are essentially 21st century gulags, loosely speaking. The thick fog of microwave radiation from the cell-phone towers, the wi-fi, the smart meters etc, will make longevity a thing of the past.

I'll leave folk to do any further research themselves, rather than derail this thread any further. :)

They're already trying to age us faster via the weather, the water and things like ciggs.

Back to the original title of this thread:

Bolton today: "We have developed a program. I’m sure that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing this with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their WMD and ballistic missile programs in a year”.

Quote from Siegfried Hecker, a nuclear scientist and Stanford University professor, who visited the heart of North Korea’s nuclear program in Yongbyon in 2010. He predicted it would take around 10 years to dismantle and clean up a substantial part of that site.

And that is just one site! I mean, on what planet or what fantasy world are Mr. T and his team living? :rolleyes:

I don't think bolton and pompeo get on, sounds like he knows pompeo hasn't got a chance of getting the north koreans to dismantle all their weapons. Not sure why he doesn't say 'nuclear weapons' as I thought that was the core issue, why are ballistic missiles now in the mix I wonder?

I don't think bolton and pompeo get on, sounds like he knows pompeo hasn't got a chance of getting the north koreans to dismantle all their weapons. Not sure why he doesn't say 'nuclear weapons' as I thought that was the core issue, why are ballistic missiles now in the mix I wonder?

If any at all. What I see happening now is an exact replica of what happened in the past. The North Koreans playing along to get relief, be seen as a cooperating (so they can play the victim card later) etc.

China within hours after the photo-OP in SIN ran to the UN to ask for sanctions relief. And they started doing it without even waiting for a decision from the UN because they know the US can't speak against it since NK agreed to "work towards denuclearisation of the KP". Emphasis on KP, not just NK. Very smart how they slid that into the text of the declaration. Because now they have leverage to say that they won't do much until the US starts retracting the nuclear shield from South Korea.

So funny how the people around Mr. T are always running around to explain his bragging statements, e.g.:

Mr. T straight after the photo-OP: "NK is no longer a nuclear threat, you can sleep calm tonight!" A few days later: "They started the denuclearisation already."
Pompeo a few days ago: "The president meant that the nuclear threat has reduced."

Eerm, no. :rolleyes: .....Fact is that both statements are complete fantasies, if not outright lies. NK hasn't done anything so far except ramping up the trade with China. In contrary, Kim got world-recognition by meeting Mr. T who traveled a lot further than Kim to meet him (for Asians that is an important visual) and the US suspended the military exercises.

The mid- and long-range ballistic missiles can reach Japan/Guam/South Korea and the US mainland, hence, why the US wants to see them gone too. Similar to the drumbeat with Iran. However, the UN charter states that every country has the right to build its own defense, so it won't be that clear-cut that NK will let go of those.

Last edited:
If any at all. What I see happening now is an exact replica of what happened in the past. The North Koreans playing along to get relief, be seen as a cooperating (so they can play the victim card later) etc.

China within hours after the photo-OP in SIN ran to the UN to ask for sanctions relief. And they started doing it without even waiting for a decision from the UN because they know the US can't speak against it since NK agreed to "work towards denuclearisation of the KP". Emphasis on KP, not just NK. Very smart how they slid that into the text of the declaration. Because now they have leverage to say that they won't do much until the US starts retracting the nuclear shield from South Korea.

So funny how the people around Mr. T are always running around to explain his bragging statements, e.g.:

Mr. T straight after the photo-OP: "NK is no longer a nuclear threat, you can sleep calm tonight!" A few days later: "They started the denuclearisation already."
Pompeo a few days ago: "The president meant that the nuclear threat has reduced."

Eerm, no. :rolleyes: .....Fact is that both statements are complete fantasies, if not outright lies. NK hasn't done anything so far except ramping up the trade with China. In contrary, Kim got world-recognition by meeting Mr. T who traveled a lot further than Kim to meet him (for Asians that is an important visual) and the US suspended the military exercises.

The mid- and long-range ballistic missiles can reach Japan/Guam/South Korea and the US mainland, hence, why the US wants to see them gone too. Similar to the drumbeat with Iran. However, the UN charter states that every country has the right to build its own defense, so it won't be that clear-cut that NK will let go of those.

I think maybe the US will let NK keep their current stockpile of missiles but must not carry out any more research and development to improve upon them. I can't see NK destroying all their defensive deterrents unless the US leave the korean peninsula, and that is very unlikely ever, unless somehow the South koreans force them to go.

Last edited:
I think maybe the US will let NK keep their current stockpile of missiles but must not carry out any more research and development to improve upon them. I can't see NK destroying all their defensive deterrents unless the US leave the korean peninsula, and that is very unlikely ever, unless somehow the South koreans force them to go.

Nah, that would be then a worse than the deal with Iran he ripped apart just a few weeks ago. Not something Mr. T would agree to, after all he wants to be better than Obama at everything. :rolleyes: .... But he probably will agree to something because, remember, that Nobel Peace Prize has to get somehow into his hands. All the other stuff is just peripheral for Mr. T because without the Nobel prize he is not outdoing Obama. IMO, opening a T hotel and golf course in NK would have higher priority than complete denuclearisation.

The big problem is that nobody really knows what exactly NK has and on top, how many hidden sites they have scattered around the country. Until today, they never reported all sites in any of the previous agreements. You have then Mr. T's praise choir (Bolton, Pompeo et al) shouting out loud on all channels: "Mr. T is is different and better than previous presidents and he won't fall for the tricks". Yeah, sure! :rolleyes:

Keeping the troops in SK has two reasons. One, the US has a foot on the continent right in front of China, two, SK is paying around 50% of the cost for the troops, hence, it is much cheaper for the US to keep them there.

One day, NK just might destroy all their nukes but i highly doubt it will be in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back