North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Harry's post to me earlier, it's just a phrase to mean you're a bit brain washed regarding a person or issue, a non-questioning believer.

I'm a semi trump fan, I can see some of his faults and shortcomings but the alternative, PC obsessed, manifesto of the democrats and their shoddy performance running states they control would force me to vote Trump.
So the kool-aid? Don’t spoil Kool-aid for me, it’s my go to drink around my aunties pool in Florida lol

From wikipedia

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" is a phrase that became known because of the 1978 Jonestown Massacre. It suggests that one has mindlessly adopted the dogma of a group or leader without fully understanding the ramifications or implications. At Jonestown, Jim Jones' followers followed him to the end: after visiting Congressman Leo Ryan was shot at the airstrip, all the Peoples Temple members drank from a metal vat containing a mixture of "Kool Aid", cyanide, and prescription drugs Valium, Phenergan, and chloral hydrate.

Harry telling me to keep drinking the kool-aid when it comes to Trump just gave me a good chuckle :laugh:

From wikipedia

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" is a phrase that became known because of the 1978 Jonestown Massacre. It suggests that one has mindlessly adopted the dogma of a group or leader without fully understanding the ramifications or implications. At Jonestown, Jim Jones' followers followed him to the end: after visiting Congressman Leo Ryan was shot at the airstrip, all the Peoples Temple members drank from a metal vat containing a mixture of "Kool Aid", cyanide, and prescription drugs Valium, Phenergan, and chloral hydrate.

Harry telling me to keep drinking the kool-aid when it comes to Trump just gave me a good chuckle :laugh:
Good old harry needs to Leave off the ‘cnn’
Rolls eyes

Looks like sleepy joe may be facing 'me too' style allegations, [ from a former member of his staff Tara Reade ] and if it's got legs a new candidate could be needed, enter Andrew Cuomo whose profile is now high due to the virus [plus his son is on cnn??]

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
[boston herald]

Biden’s victories on Super Tuesday and Super Tuesday 2 put him on the path toward the nomination but the former vice president virtually disappeared when the crisis began to take a turn for the worse. He has struggled to become relevant in the past few weeks, appearing on soft shows like “The View” and delivering a strange livestream speech in his library that did not inspire optimism.

“We have to take care of the cure,” Biden said in another of his nonsensical ramblings. “That will make the problem worse no matter what.”

And if Biden continues to stumble, looking unpresidential and unfit to handle this crisis, the calls will get louder for him to step aside and hand his delegates to Cuomo.

Sounds unlikely, but who would have ever thought the world would be shutdown due to a virus?

Last edited:
Canadians are far to nice, until there not (look at my many bans and telling off from dino!) he’s the meanest Canadian on here when he wants to be.
:eek2:

In pretty much every instance I've the courtesy of a pm to you and NEVER once have I issued a ban

It is exhausting dealing with such an absence of empathy and logic from Anti-Trumpers.

"Trump is disrespectful. He's an idiot. He's sexist.... blah blah blah... "
I've been asked on numerous occasions why I tolerate a man, as my president, that is disrespectful to women. The inference is that when you settle for this type of disrespect, it is deserved. What if this view was applied to this thread? I have tolerated instances of disrespect/ sexist comments from my peers here. The phallus meme that a member (no pun intended) posted in a reply to me recently, comes to mind. I didn't like it one bit. Others in here laughed. No one said anything. Should I have been offended? Should I have raised hell? Should I have labeled them as unworthy lowlifes and demanded their removal? pfft! . You can believe this or not, but I dig the hell out of my peers here at meisters. Their random stupidity is ... mildly entertaining. Making a big deal about this would have been a bitchy thing to do and the site would have suffered. For what? My feelings? Gimmie a break.

If the point I am making here is not clear... you suffer from TDS. I already know this is gonna go over like a lead balloon, so I think it's time for me to take another break from this thread.

:eek2:

In pretty much every instance I've the courtesy of a pm to you and NEVER once have I issued a ban
Sorry, made you the fall guy for my shortcomings on here, but your the only Canadian i know on here.
‘For the record forum, dino ain’t ever banned me’ And he’s Also helped me by not getting banned.
Sorry mate, I profiled you due to you liking maple syrup.

Sorry, made you the fall guy for my shortcomings on here, but your the only Canadian i know on here.
‘For the record forum, dino ain’t ever banned me’ And he’s Also helped me by not getting banned.
Sorry mate, I profiled you due to you liking maple syrup.
too late, I'm telling Sox she's looking a little road-kill-like today :p

It is exhausting dealing with such an absence of empathy and logic from Anti-Trumpers.

"Trump is disrespectful. He's an idiot. He's sexist.... blah blah blah... "
I've been asked on numerous occasions why I tolerate a man, as my president, that is disrespectful to women. The inference is that when you settle for this type of disrespect, it is deserved. What if this view was applied to this thread? I have tolerated instances of disrespect/ sexist comments from my peers here. The phallus meme that a member (no pun intended) posted in a reply to me recently, comes to mind. I didn't like it one bit. Others in here laughed. No one said anything. Should I have been offended? Should I have raised hell? Should I have labeled them as unworthy lowlifes and demanded their removal? pfft! . You can believe this or not, but I dig the hell out of my peers here at meisters. Their random stupidity is ... mildly entertaining. Making a big deal about this would have been a bitchy thing to do and the site would have suffered. For what? My feelings? Gimmie a break.

If the point I am making here is not clear... you suffer from TDS. I already know this is gonna go over like a lead balloon, so I think it's time for me to take another break from this thread.

I must've missed that phallus meme, it wasn't young kroffe again :p

I have the advantage of being distant from the US and not attached to Trump as a sort of savior/last hope, and I kind of gave up believing politicians a long time ago [except lord farage, he's more a truth teller than many] would I too be cross/annoyed though to read pages of unrelenting vitriol aimed at Nige, probably....:oops:

She’s a bad stomach. So not so fine at the moment, figured so earlier from her eating grass.
Anyone want a middle aged smelly staffy?.. free to a good home lol
Hope she feels better
FYI, eating grass (grazing) is also just normal dog behaviour; it isnt always indicative of anything wrong :thumbsup:

Hope she feels better
FYI, eating grass (grazing) is also just normal dog behaviour; it isnt always indicative of anything wrong :thumbsup:
Totally. But she now smells...
I’m just about to do my ‘corona food guide that nut nut calls burned’ post lol.

Ahh yes, I remember that poster too. I remember how you tried to slate him in another thread and called him names, then issued some half-baked 'apology' that he couldn't care less about

Really.

You must have the trump syndrome for rewriting history to make yourself look good.

Go read your post.

The first one you wrote to me when I came to Maria’s defence. No reason to attack her or me.

Anyway. As you were.

Edit: for the record it was a sincere apology. But if you believe otherwise ...

Last edited:
Steviedoo didn't misunderstand you. Steviedoo is on your side. He responded to slotplayer. He is as anti Trump as they come. How did this happen?

*looks around
Seriously? No one else saw this?

It is plain to see, that the topics folks rant about in here literally mean nothing. This thread & President Trump simply serve as an outlet for frustrations.

Next you will tell me I’m Un American just because I really dislike our president ...

Yes we are frustrated. That’s it. And we are taking it out on trump. That’s a fresh take. And yes feel free to send me the target Walmart drive thru sites. Cuz that was the point of my post. There aren’t any.

Last edited:
Really.

You must have the trump syndrome for rewriting history to make yourself look good.

Go read your post.

The first one you wrote to me when I came to Maria’s defence. No reason to attack her or me.

Anyway. As you were.

Edit: for the record it was a sincere apology. But if you believe otherwise ...
That's funny because I recall her saying people in that thread don't know shit, so basically 'attacking' everyone else's viewpoint. But well done for jumping to her rescue

I also recall you slinging personal insults, so I guess your recollection's a bit hazy too. Guess that was a bit one-sided too, huh :laugh:

And yes, I do believe 'otherwise' :laugh:

That's funny because I recall her saying people in that thread don't know shit, so basically 'attacking' everyone else's viewpoint. But well done for jumping to her rescue

I also recall you slinging personal insults, so I guess your recollection's a bit hazy too. Guess that was a bit one-sided too, huh :laugh:
And yes, I do believe 'otherwise' :laugh:

You WIN.

how can anyone come to his defence when just less then two weeks ago he said we would have zero infections.

We are now leading the world. Yeah us. Making America great again.

Winning!!!! :thumbsup:

In every sense, even if it's bad. :laugh:

I can see him already: "And we had/have more infections than anyone, by far.....tremendous infections....beautiful numbers, the most beautiful ever...." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back