North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be honest some folks are taking this way to serious and getting personal.
Some like the messiah and others don’t.
But it has got a bit boring all the trump bashing.
Don’t worry I’ll be doing a ‘cooking whilst avoiding corona food post later’ lamb Wellington with all the trimmings :) superb stuff.

That’s the thing, they don’t have a issue with any other world leader. Just trump. It’s frankly ridiculous.
MAGA 2020!!! They will hate it even more when he wins again.

I'll start drinking again, if he gets re-elected.

Some like the messiah and others don’t.

Yes.

Stop being such a baby.
You just have to make Trumps empty promises become true by yourself.
Then its almost as if what he said was true all along.

said the person with the honey bear avatar....

as of 3 days ago there were only two drive thru testing centres and were basically for first responders...

so give me a break with your fake outrage and your devotion to the trump defenders

said the person with the honey bear avatar....

as of 3 days ago there were only two drive thru testing centres and were basically for first responders...

so give me a break with your fake outrage and your devotion to trump....
I think you misunderstood what i meant.
Here, have a nature documentary instead,.

Get off the orange kool-aid mate and look at the overall picture. Where is the large shift??? :rolleyes:

This are all polls put together by FiveThirtyEight

View attachment 126227
Harry the first part of my post was entirely copy & pasted from CNN, their words not mine, a 25th march article by their editor at large Mr Cillizza.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

They based this on a Gallup poll, [ 538 probably predicted a hillary win in 2016 :p ]

[gallup used 1020 adults, randomly chosen and via telephone]

The trend of his figures are certainly not down even using the 538 site's 'weighted' poll above

Last edited:
Harry the first part of my post was entirely copy & pasted from CNN, their words entirely not mine, a 25th march article by their editor at large Mr Cillizza.

They based this on a Gallup poll, [ 538 probably predicted a hillary win in 2016 :p ]

[gallup used 1020 adults, randomly chosen and via telephone]

The trend of his figures are certainly not down even using the 538 site's 'weighted' poll above

Yup Trump is doing quite well in the polls at the moment. But I'm pretty sure it's just a thing in a crisis situation.
Similar to this:

But once deathtoll keeps rising and people doing worse financially...people start asking more questions about how Trump actually handled the situation. There's no way his approval stays this high. Then again that's my educated guess! We'll see how it actually goes.

A little bit of effort goes a long way.

hey you know what you are correct, but I tried that on another thread. I apologized for something I didn’t even start...and then never got an acknowledgement...zero. Zip. Nada. the poster knows who he is...utterly rude.

My southern upbringing and Canadianess keep me from saying a lot of things on this board but I hear what you say...too bad not everyone follows this etiquette. ...

blah blah...

hey you know what you are correct, but I tried that on another thread. I apologized for something I didn’t even start...and then never got an acknowledgement...zero. Zip. Nada. the poster knows who he is...utterly rude.

My southern upbringing and Canadianess keep me from saying a lot of things on this board but I hear what you say...too bad not everyone follows this etiquette. ...

blah blah...
Canadians are far to nice, until there not (look at my many bans and telling off from dino!) he’s the meanest Canadian on here when he wants to be.
Yes we get the less intelligent casting madness and nonsense, just ignore them as we as trump supporters are winning massively, and the stone cold losers don’t like it.
I’ve had to apologise lots for things I’ve done, just take it on the chin and move on.
We only get the nonsense and hostility as trump is doing a fine job, and he’s won 2020 already.
Some folks are just bitter bless them.

blah blah...
Ahh yes, I remember that poster too. I remember how you tried to slate him in another thread and called him names, then issued some half-baked 'apology' that he couldn't care less about

Stop being such a baby.
You just have to make Trumps empty promises become true by yourself.
Then its almost as if what he said was true all along.
Steviedoo didn't misunderstand you. Steviedoo is on your side. He responded to slotplayer. He is as anti Trump as they come. How did this happen?

*looks around
Seriously? No one else saw this?

It is plain to see, that the topics folks rant about in here literally mean nothing. This thread & President Trump simply serve as an outlet for frustrations.

Ahh yes, I remember that poster too. I remember how you tried to slate him in another thread and called him names, then issued some half-baked 'apology' that he couldn't care less about
Who’s the poster in question? This is most intriguing. Like a Agatha Christie Novel Infact.

Thanks guys, this thread's confusions has given me plenty of laughs tonight, I think I'll crack open another bottle of kool-aid now :p :laugh:
What’s the kool-aid reference mate?..
used to enjoy it when visiting my family in the states. Am I bad for drinking it? Is it some kind of bad drink :-/
Confused here lol

See Harry's post to me earlier, it's just a phrase to mean you're a bit brain washed regarding a person or issue, a non-questioning believer.

I'm a semi trump fan, I can see some of his faults and shortcomings but the alternative, PC obsessed, manifesto of the democrats and their shoddy performance running states they control would force me to vote Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back