North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
#QuarentineDay1

Executive Order on Modernizing Influenza
Vaccines in the United States to Promote
National Security and Public Health

09-19-19

"...Unlike seasonal influenza, a pandemic has the potential to spread rapidly around the globe, infect higher numbers of people, and cause high rates of illness and death in populations that lack prior immunity. While it is not possible to predict when or how frequently a pandemic may occur, there have been 4 pandemics in the last 100 years... "

To say that @POTUS is completely oblivious to the real and/or potential shortcomings of our nation's ability to handle a pandemic is ridiculous. I'm going to move on from this, because I already know what is going to happen. Someone is going to point out to me that this EO is about influenza, not corona . Therefore it means absolute shit. Context is overrated, right?

"The US president is a good dude."
I predict that on 04-10-20, Harry will send this phrase out in a mass text!
;) :D Bet.

#QuarentineDay1

Executive Order on Modernizing Influenza
Vaccines in the United States to Promote
National Security and Public Health

09-19-19

"...Unlike seasonal influenza, a pandemic has the potential to spread rapidly around the globe, infect higher numbers of people, and cause high rates of illness and death in populations that lack prior immunity. While it is not possible to predict when or how frequently a pandemic may occur, there have been 4 pandemics in the last 100 years... "

To say that @POTUS is completely oblivious to the real and/or potential shortcomings of our nation's ability to handle a pandemic is ridiculous. I'm going to move on from this, because I already know what is going to happen. Someone is going to point out to me that this EO is about influenza, not corona . Therefore it means absolute shit. Context is overrated, right?

"The US president is a good dude."
I predict that on 04-10-20, Harry will send this phrase out in a mass text!
;) :D Bet.

You're of course right Kelly Jo. It wouldn't be fair to say Trump is oblivious to this current situation. It would be a far too great a distraction of his oblivousness of pretty much everything.

What is amazing that he still have this many cheerleaders. I mean come on. Really.

You're of course right Kelly Jo. It wouldn't be fair to say Trump is oblivious to this current situation. It would be a far too great a distraction of his oblivousness of pretty much everything.

What is amazing that he still have this many cheerleaders. I mean come on. Really.
Don’t doubt the messiah, he’s making America great. The man is like a unstoppable train, all aboard the trump express! Choooo chooo!..

Are these guys lying to?

Amazing how you people never stop highlighting when your Dear Leader is getting praised, especially because it is simply part of his job, no praise needed for any normal person.

But I suppose everyone in the cult must praise the Messiah at least 3x per day, so he feels less insecure. :rolleyes:

1585241763747.png

Last edited:
where are those drive thru testing centres at the Walmart and target parking lots?
that google website?

My Mother wants to know. She lives in SC.

Look it up. I saw news clips of testing sites. No idea of where they are.
Look it up. I heard something about a Google site up and running a couple days ago.

Call the SC governors office, ask them what to do.

Become independent and pro active in life and you will prevail.

Amazing how you people never stop highlighting when your Dear Leader is getting praised, especially because it is simply part of his job, no praise needed for any normal person.

But I suppose everyone in the cult must praise the Messiah at least 3x per day, so he feels less insecure. :rolleyes:

We defend him over what we deem unfair and relentless attacks. Call it a proper up bringing.

Look it up. I saw news clips of testing sites. No idea of where they are.
Look it up. I heard something about a Google site up and running a couple days ago.

Call the SC governors office, ask them what to do.

Become independent and pro active in life and you will prevail.

stop...you know I really didn’t ask the question cuz I didn’t know.

(CNN):what::eek2:Here's an indisputable fact: President Donald Trump is as popular today as he has been since his first day in office.
In a new Gallup poll, 49% approve of the job Trump is doing as president while 45% disapprove, matching the highest his approval rating has ever been in Gallup surveys. A Monmouth University poll released on Monday showed Trump at 46% approval, again the best he has done in that poll in more than three years.

What accounts for Trump's rise? Simple: His response to the coronavirus crisis.
In the Gallup poll, 60% of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in handling the crisis while 38% disapprove of how he has done. Six in 10 independents approve of how Trump has done on the coronavirus as do more than 1 in 4 (27%) of Democrats. In the Monmouth poll, 50% say Trump has done a good job with coronavirus while 45% said he has done a bad job.
The heightened approval for how Trump has managed this crisis -- particularly among independents and even Democrats -- is what is pushing up his overall approval numbers, which have been largely stagnant for years.

-------------

Seems on the whole people feel he is doing a fairly decent job in trying circumstances. I don't think the uk has even put in place flight restrictions:

THE SUN: Traffic arrivals into the UK are around 100,000 every day - but this has fallen from half a million before the pandemic began.

"Several flights come into the UK every day from New York, Tehran, Rome and Beijing. "

But passengers showing symptoms of the infection are not allowed to board flights in most countries.

However, when they get to the UK there are no health or temperature checks.

They are asked to self isolate at home for 14 days but there is little that can be done to do enforce this.

(CNN):what::eek2:Here's an indisputable fact: President Donald Trump is as popular today as he has been since his first day in office.
In a new Gallup poll, 49% approve of the job Trump is doing as president while 45% disapprove, matching the highest his approval rating has ever been in Gallup surveys. A Monmouth University poll released on Monday showed Trump at 46% approval, again the best he has done in that poll in more than three years.

In the Gallup poll, 60% of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in handling the crisis while 38% disapprove of how he has done. Six in 10 independents approve of how Trump has done on the coronavirus as do more than 1 in 4 (27%) of Democrats. In the Monmouth poll, 50% say Trump has done a good job with coronavirus while 45% said he has done a bad job.
The heightened approval for how Trump has managed this crisis -- particularly among independents and even Democrats -- is what is pushing up his overall approval numbers, which have been largely stagnant for years.

-------------

Seems on the whole people feel he is doing a fairly decent job in trying circumstances. I don't think the uk has even put in place flight restrictions:

THE SUN: Traffic arrivals into the UK are around 100,000 every day - but this has fallen from half a million before the pandemic began.

"Several flights come into the UK every day from New York, Tehran, Rome and Beijing. "

But passengers showing symptoms of the infection are not allowed to board flights in most countries.

They are asked to self isolate at home for 14 days but there is little that can be done to do enforce this.
The man is a juggernaut, can’t be stopped.
A fantastic human and very popular.
Even my daughter agrees.

Attachments

• D68519BE-10E0-4BE7-B3CD-E453A056606B.jpeg
    D68519BE-10E0-4BE7-B3CD-E453A056606B.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 10

-------------

I was going to post that poll info earlier so I'm glad you did.

-------------

Get off the orange kool-aid mate and look at the overall picture. Where is the large shift??? :rolleyes:

This are all polls put together by FiveThirtyEight

1585250284789.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back