North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure the public has stopped trusting the media...but now they trust the dumbest one...isn't that quite sad? Is that how you want it really? To listen to the one who knows the least.
It's like you want the most corrupt...the most idiotic one to do whatever he wants. I guess you prefer dictatorships over democracies.

They don't though, not fully like they would've done before, clinton and bush jnr helped erase trust, obama talked a good one but didn't achieve anything like his speeches implied. Most of the progressive dems want to disassociate themselves from barack and push further left.

I can watch trump's pronouncements and run them through my own diy bs analyser, what would be nice is if the media did a bit of unbiased research and investigation on things like fracking and tax cuts etc.., as the average person like myself can't do that, and then present that info to the public, there's no need for any accompanying histrionics and TDS.

Took your time mate. Where were you 2 hours ago
Sorry, was trying to find a cheap hitman to wipe out my ex, sadly it’s above my pay grade.
I might ask dunover wants to lend me 50k, I’ll pay him back £100 a month. He’s women troubles too.

Sorry, was trying to find a cheap hitman to wipe out my ex, sadly it’s above my pay grade.
I’d dunover wants to lend me 50k, I’ll pay him back £100 a month.
We could have a whipround here if the mods are ok with it?

best revenge, my friend, would be to find someone else and live a happy unencumbered life :thumbsup:
I did, ended up going pear shaped due to the ex...
I’m merely describing myself now as just ‘it’ men, women trans or whatever I’m not interested in any relationship... unless chip or nickslots want a one night stand for 50k...

They don't though, not fully like they would've done before, clinton and bush jnr helped erase trust, obama talked a good one but didn't achieve anything like his speeches implied. Most of the progressive dems want to disassociate themselves from barack and push further left.

I can watch trump's pronouncements and run them through my own diy bs analyser, what would be nice is if the media did a bit of unbiased research and investigation on things like fracking and tax cuts etc.., as the average person like myself can't do that, and then present that info to the public, there's no need for any accompanying histrionics and TDS.

They really do listen to Trump and believe him. "Read the transcript!". Remember that? That's what trumpsters kept saying too...read the transcript! When asked if any of them read it...nope! You can't underestimate the stupidity of trumpsters.
If Trump says something that's completely wrong or just idiotic...there comes bunch of people from Fox or from his supporters to justify it like..."he was just joking..." or "this is what he actually meant..." or Fox just completely twists the facts and make it sound justifiable.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

They really do listen to Trump and believe him. "Read the transcript!". Remember that? That's what trumpsters kept saying too...read the transcript! When asked if any of them read it...nope! You can't underestimate the stupidity of trumpsters.
If Trump says something that's completely wrong or just idiotic...there comes bunch of people from Fox or from his supporters to justify it like..."he was just joking..." or "this is what he actually meant..." or Fox just completely twists the facts and make it sound justifiable.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov
Reported for derailing the thread.
Get with the program mate eessh

yes but the ukraine story was a load of old, melodramatic twaddle, symptomatic of what the dems keep doing, getting involved in these 'he said, she said' sagas instead of focusing on policies and debating the real issues. the ukraine is not a real issue compared to crime or homelessness.

yes but the ukraine story was a load of old, melodramatic twaddle, symptomatic of what the dems keep doing, getting involved in these 'he said, she said' sagas instead of focusing on policies and debating the real issues. the ukraine is not a real issue compared to crime or homelessness.

What dems keep doing? Umm...that was again Trump. Trump tried to get help from Ukraine and even some republicans acknowledged that. Do you think that no one should investigate Trump's actions? That he can do whatever he wants? It's really amazing how you're willing to ignore this kind of behaviour from the most powerful man on earth atm. Keep doing that long enough and he'll be exactly like Putin (except without Putin's intellect gladly). He's going to that direction all the time...or do you disagree?

US can start reducing crime by voting Trump out of the office.

Since Tucker didn't think stop and frisk was racist...they could start a bit similar operation. They could stop and frisk everyone who looks like a trumpster. Could confiscate plenty of illegal guns, drugs and most likely save plenty of children from pedos (since that's a problem for us whites it seems).

I stated it puts him in a sympathetic light, not that I or others pity him lol

4-5 years of incessant hate-campaigning is tiresome and makes the rabies-infected hystrionic wailing all the more laughable after all that time. It's like they still can't get over that he won :laugh:

I'd really, really love to know how Trump's the Antichrist when the likes of Dubya had a stroll in the park in comparison, and was painted to be a gaffe-prone idiot. Nowhere near the same hysteria.

The daily barrage of insults and skits have served absolutely no purpose other than to hinder the country's progress, no?

I would think that the daily barrage of insults and skits Mr T fired at Obama makes for an interesting reading mate! :rolleyes:

Just use good old Google. Maybe that will change your mind slightly. :D

Last edited:
Buttigieg ended his campaign which is a good move. Now Biden gets more support *\o/*
Buttigieg would've been a really good president though! Hopefully next time!

Just come across this article, not trump related or NK, but it has a nature/animals aspect to it for Kroffe, and shows the mindset of military leadership, gratuitous treatment of animals for 'training purposes'

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

IMO this has no bearing in modern warfare, maybe 50 years ago in vietnam or the jungle fighting against japan in ww2. It's just an extension of the tv programmes, bear grylls, stranded on an island shite etc..showing disrespect to wildlife in fake scenarios for gaining a tv audience.

Our great leader using his bully-boy rhetoric against S.Korea

Which leads nicely his testing out some more toys, to raise national morale. After all, there's no better way to prevent the virus spreading than to nuke it and/ or make one's infected neighbours cower at one's military might!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back