North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean fact-checking sites as compiled by humans, so it obviously can't be prone to partisan opinion-pieces or narrative.....at all

Perhaps you just prefer these easily-digestible sites because it puts everything neatly into your black & white thinking, or you can't entertain the notion of processing different information and thinking for yourself :D

I mean first site I look up - FactCheck.org

"Trump Bungles Climate Change In UK"

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Did you read what it said there?

I don't read sensationalist clickbaitey trash, sorry

Unlike you?

Most of it and they speak about facts there. It's worth reading. They also talk about democrats and their claims about guns. You don't need to get so angry when facts aren't on your side :p

Most of it and they speak about facts there. It's worth reading. They also talk about democrats and their claims about guns. You don't need to get so angry when facts aren't on your side :p
Given some of the conflicting trends and limited data, it’s hard to make concrete conclusions about how air quality has changed under a Trump presidency.

And yet just going by that article and the tone throughout it's fairly clear that the journalists (or should that be bloggers) are anti-Trump. I go to read journalism to get objective reporting, not subjective character-assassinations.

But then where in the MSM isn't it skewed against him

Given some of the conflicting trends and limited data, it’s hard to make concrete conclusions about how air quality has changed under a Trump presidency.

And yet just going by that article and the tone throughout it's fairly clear that the journalists (or should that be bloggers) are anti-Trump. I go to read journalism to get objective reporting, not subjective character-assassinations.

But then where in the MSM isn't it skewed against him

You don't care about objective reporting. You care when then say positive things about Trump or about your views or when they bash Clinton.

You don't care about objective reporting. You care when then say positive things about Trump or about your views or when they bash Clinton.
I think you're mistaking me for someone else. But then in that blind vitriol you just see the word 'Trump' and I guess off you go, tarnishing everyone with the same brush!

again

I think you're mistaking me for someone else. But then in that blind vitriol you just see the word 'Trump' and I guess off you go, tarnishing everyone with the same brush!

again

You see word "bungles" and you think it's clickbait trash or character assassination...just how sensitive are you? Trump keeps lying about climate change. You can whine about MSM but facts are facts.

You see word "bungles" and you think it's clickbait trash or character assassination...just how sensitive are you? Trump keeps lying about climate change. You can whine about MSM but facts are facts.
Again, you must be pretty blinkered if you don't think the mainstream media has been attacking him non-stop, 24/7, for the best part of four years and have remained objective

Again, you must be pretty blinkered if you don't think the mainstream media has been attacking him non-stop, 24/7, for the best part of four years and have remained objective

It's not attacking if they keep reporting what he says. And when he lies it's pretty hard to say it in the way that it sounds completely objective. He's been lying 24/7 so that's the kind of news you get. You can show me where you disagree with these oh-so-political fact checkers in that site.

It's not attacking if they keep reporting what he says. And when he lies it's pretty hard to say it in the way that it sounds completely objective. He's been lying 24/7 so that's the kind of news you get. You can show me where you disagree with these oh-so-political fact checkers in that site.
I already quoted an example didn't I? i.e inconclusive and subjective by those 'fact checkers' and last bastion of truth

If you think the likes of (but not exclusive to) CNN reporting on how he holds his water bottle when drinking is revelatory, then enjoy your hard-hitting 'factual' expos
s :laugh:

I already quoted an example didn't I? i.e inconclusive and subjective by those 'fact checkers' and last bastion of truth

If you think the likes of (but not exclusive to) CNN reporting on how he holds his water bottle when drinking is revelatory, then enjoy your hard-hitting 'factual' expos
s :laugh:

I think you have some kind obsession with CNN. It's like your default position now...everytime you see something negative about Trump you start whining about MSM. You don't even want to know if it's true or not.

I think you have some kind obsession with CNN. It's like your default position now...everytime you see something negative about Trump you start whining about MSM. You don't even want to know if it's true or not.
Yes that's right, I'm always going on about CNN :confused::laugh:

So is the water bottle story true then? Pray tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back