North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
anti American no matter what happens or what is done.

Why do you think it is anti-American to criticize this "mock deal"?

There were similar agreements with Mexico in the past (bar the continuous threats - building wall & Mexico will pay, close borders, tariffs etc) which led to a temporary decline in the numbers, emphasis on temporary! So this is not some super-special "best" deal ever that Mr. T has achieved. And as it turns out it was already all there without the tariff threats which shaved a few billion of the stock market, scared a lot of folks who depend on the trade with Mexico etc....and all that so Mr. T can brag about his alleged yet so far never seen negotiating prowess? :rolleyes:

I said this already a few times. You will not stop desperate people until the conditions, where they are now, will improve.

Mr. T cut the funding for exactly those programs/projects virtually to zero. Hence, he is making it worse on both sides, the US and the affected countries. Nothing new when you look at Mr. T's life so far....making things worse is his signature feature. :D

The threat of tariffs was never real and I can tell you why. For an entire week, his people and sycophants toured the TV networks and all said the same: "Mr. T is serious". "Mr. T is not joking" etc etc - when people do exactly that, you know they are spouting just hollow threats aka "a dog that barks won't bite". :laugh:

Last edited:
anti American no matter what happens or what is done.

During Obama years I was happy that your country was finally going to the right direction. You had a good leadership for your country and for the western civilization.

Now there's Trump...for americans it's mainly about immigration and healthcare. For people like me...I see that Trump and his administration are trying to block scientists from telling the truth, withdrawing from Paris climate accord and appointing all kinds of nutty people to important roles. Scott Pruitt, Betsy DeVos, Ben Carson, John Bolton etc. I guess all the responsible leaders etc have resigned already or is there anyone left in Trump administration?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There's even Russia who seemingly wants to do more for climate...but not US. Though I wouldn't trust Russia to do anything anyway while Putin is in charge...but who knows about him. Hard to predict!

And it seems that fanatical believers are taking charge of your abortion practices. You are starting to treat women as 3rd class citizens
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You're hostile to your former allies and flirting with Russia, NK etc.

So can you tell me why I should be pro-US as a european citizen at the moment?

Oh I forgot to mention...your country wants to dismantle EU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you sum up the improvements and achievements he made nationally [for ordinary americans] and internationally for the world?

Unemployment from 10% to 4,7%, 20milj. less uninsured people, saved your auto industry, killed bin laden, marriage equality act, Iran nuclear deal, gave Trump a good economy, less nukes and you had many more allies. Could you sum up the same things that Trump has done?

He got Trump elected., lol

Yeah in a round about way I think he did :laugh:...after trump leaves office, whether soon or in 2024, do you think the next potential republican president will be Pence or somebody like Ted Cruz?

I can't remember a time when either party also won the next election after a two term presidency, so if that's the case then the dems might win 2024? Is that possible with their peculiar policy ideas and direction?

Unemployment from 10% to 4,7%, 20milj. less uninsured people, saved your auto industry, killed bin laden, marriage equality act, Iran nuclear deal, gave Trump a good economy, less nukes and you had many more allies. Could you sum up the same things that Trump has done?

Not yet, let's judge it after 2024 if he gets that far...I'll have to check those things you've mentioned, I think there is more to some of them... I've been reading up on some of his failings...it doesn't look good compared to his campaign rhetoric..but hey he's a politician and not a saint as some would have had us believe.

Not yet, let's judge it after 2024 if he gets that far...I'll have to check those things you've mentioned, I think there is more to some of them... I've been reading up on some of his failings...it doesn't look good compared to his campaign rhetoric..but hey he's a politician and not a saint as some would have had us believe.

Well how about what Trump has achieved so far? Usually it's the first 100 days where presidents are the most productive for their term.

Well how about what Trump has achieved so far? Usually it's the first 100 days where presidents are the most productive for their term.

Well he has spent a fair bit of time on a wild goose chase trying to negotiate the impossible with NK [and therefore also china], I believe the economy is improving, mexico has agreed to do more regarding illegal immigration [recent] small improvements to Nafta, nato members have agreed to put more money on the table [potentially meaning the US can reduce it's effective subsidy to this nato military budget], some sort of trade deal with the EU that is also slightly better.

Anything Trump does or tries to do has to be viewed against the background of the situation he's working in, you've got to understand the lobbyists and corporate power, trump is financially independent [I believe up to a point, but may be beholden to oligarchs etc..] unlike obama and blair, who've benefitted after office from doing as they were told in office...

some things I disagree with trump on are his appointment of john bolton, continued arm sales to saudi and involvement in yemen etc.. fracking relaxation..that sort of thing.

Well he has spent a fair bit of time on a wild goose chase trying to negotiate the impossible with NK [and therefore also china], I believe the economy is improving, mexico has agreed to do more regarding illegal immigration [recent] small improvements to Nafta, nato members have agreed to put more money on the table [potentially meaning the US can reduce it's effective subsidy to this nato military budget], some sort of trade deal with the EU that is also slightly better.

Anything Trump does or tries to do has to be viewed against the background of the situation he's working in, you've got to understand the lobbyists and corporate power, trump is financially independent [I believe up to a point, but may be beholden to oligarchs etc..] unlike obama and blair, who've benefitted after office from doing as they were told in office...

some things I disagree with trump on are his appointment of john bolton, continued arm sales to saudi and involvement in yemen etc.. fracking relaxation..that sort of thing.

Fair enough answer. But who told Obama to do what?

Fair enough answer. But who told Obama to do what?

well the corporations and some foreign nations, like saudi, china etc.., have a lot of power and influence...it would probably never be direct orders but more 'xyc would like to see such and such added to that bill' etc... or 'mr president, congress won't let this through' which if you understand how much congress and the senate are in the pocket you can understand...

Obama would've probably been influenced/lent on with the yemen and libya conflicts, if he is a true lefty as he makes out, those policies don't make sense..

Yeah in a round about way I think he did :laugh:...after trump leaves office, whether soon or in 2024, do you think the next potential republican president will be Pence or somebody like Ted Cruz?

I can't remember a time when either party also won the next election after a two term presidency, so if that's the case then the dems might win 2024? Is that possible with their peculiar policy ideas and direction?

Hillary was going to continue the Obama policies and the country rejected it despite outcries of Russian collusion. The people also had the choice of some Rino's and Trump won out during the Republican primary. Now you have the Democratic primary and a choice of 24? running so far.

You had Reagan(R) two terms, then Bush Sr.(R) (commonly referred to as Bush 41, as in the 41st president). So three times an Republican in a row there.

Lately after two presidential terms it switches parties. Bill Clinton(D) to Bush Jr.(R), Bush to Obama(D) to Trump (R).

I doubt Pence and Cruz will ever be president, they're too conservative.

A possible outcome could be in 2024 the pig will walk, the US will be a third world country by 2028. By 2032 China will emerge as the worlds super power and you'll be expecting trade goods on that train they build from China to UK but instead you'll see the PLA.

Last edited:
Seemed to be a lot of lone wolf terror attacks in the last 2-3 years of Obama. That seems to have stopped for now.

Oh how I miss those complete sentences and well thought issues
If Trump were to recite Shakespeare in a Barry White voice and ended world hunger and all known diseases it still wouldn't be enough for you

I guess some people are and always will be jealous of Trump from their insignificant little hate-bubbles eh :D

If Trump were to recite Shakespeare in a Barry White voice and ended world hunger and all known diseases it still wouldn't be enough for you

I guess some people are and always will be jealous of Trump from their insignificant little hate-bubbles eh :D

If Trump could speak english...that would be a start. He's an american after all but knowing your basic education and with Betsy DeVos...I don't think it's getting any better. Maybe he could recruit one of those spelling bee winners.
Yes I'm jealous of Trump...I'd love to be as smart as he is and with his great looks and all. Having Putin as a master...hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back