No point in posting on here.

I have had look at it and I'm confused it has absolutely nothing to do with Bonanza by looks, design, sounds, music?

Also, it uses normal scatter for the trigger of Feature and not letters.

Seems unique enough for me only is the multi-ways but who has not got that now? You can def not call this a clone of Bonanza.

Sorry slotmaster that title is misleading :D:p

Feature is way different as well! :) you get 2 extra spins for each scatter in the feature.

ummm you are confused, It has the bonanza reel, some of the music, splitting symbols it's just not the megaways. The free spins symbols hesitate before dropping like bonanza, Ya it won't pay the same way so no the title is not misleading and I did not say it was a clone!

ummm you are confused, It has the bonanza reel, some of the music, splitting symbols it's just not the megaways. The free spins symbols hesitate before dropping like bonanza, Ya it won't pay the same way so no the title is not misleading and I did not say it was a clone!

It is way different designed. When the mega reels spins it then splits like a 9 into 2 9's. Seems you can maximum get that happen 1 time on each reel. Which means it cant give a whole row of 9's 10's etc like Bonanza.

Also max possible win is capped at 5000x

I also don't see at all where any of the music or sounds is the same as Bonanza sorry but that is my opinion.

This is why i am questioning how you can call it a ripoff or clone?

Also you need 3 simple scatters to trigger feature where in Bonanza its 4 letters spelled GOLD how can that be almost the same or a ripoff/clone lol

Sorry don't seem to know why everyone wants to argue on here and not talk about slots! Yes it's like bonanza, Yes you can get a whole reel as it did for me in just the short time I played. So yes it's a ripoff.

I have had look at it and I'm confused it has absolutely nothing to do with Bonanza by looks, design, sounds, music?

Also, it uses normal scatter for the trigger of Feature and not letters.

Seems unique enough for me only is the multi-ways but who has not got that now? You can def not call this a clone of Bonanza.

Sorry slotmaster that title is misleading :D:p

Feature is way different as well! :) you get 2 extra spins for each scatter in the feature.

I can’t believe you wasted your time writing this ... psh , unreal !

Sorry don't seem to know why everyone wants to argue on here and not talk about slots! Yes it's like bonanza, Yes you can get a whole reel as it did for me in just the short time I played. So yes it's a ripoff.

OMG where am I arguing with you did you not notice my funny smiley's in my first post to you?

You know I like you come on man get a grip lol.

I was only giving my opinion about the slot. Then you started defending that you didn't call it a clone (this was what you had in your post?? clone/ripoff now you removed your post so no one can reflect on my messages thanks for that lol

I’m late to the party so just confused :confused:

Nothing new there:eek2::p

Okay i will let you know. Slotmaster made a post about perfect gems from playngo being a clone of bonanza.

Paaske said it was different.

Slotmaster says it is a clone .

Paaske gave reasons why it is not.

Slotmaster then says no point posting as people argue and then deleted his post.

Your welcome:D

Nothing new there:eek2::p

Okay i will let you know. Slotmaster made a post about perfect gems from playngo being a clone of bonanza.

Incrediblestuff said it was different.

Slotmaster says it is a clone .

Incrediblestuff gave reasons why it is not.

Slotmaster then says no point posting as people argue and then deleted his post.

Your welcome:D

:D lol what how did Incrediblestuff get involved in this i dont see any posts haha

tenor.gif

I must have missed a lot of arguments on here then and someone must have made Slotmaster upset before.

Because I see nothing negative or anything in my posts wanting an argument?

All I did was giving my views on this new slots and stating facts what i feel that is what you do in a forum??

Guess i will just go and hide away which I decided a good time back.

Take care guys anyone liking me can catch me in a PM.

No I did not say it was a clone, Paaske did. It's whatever you want to call it. But you know more discrimination, drunks disgrace of humans who need to follow their own advice!.

Last edited:
I see - you haven’t watched the slot reviews on YouTube yet ... you are excused mate . Cheer up ! :)

You first comment or post a bit aimed at me not sure why? > I can’t believe you wasted your time writing this ... psh , unreal !
or did I misunderstand it? I did not know if to take it negatively or as a joke.

I have looked at youtube even Dunover posted his review back on 3 May and did not compare it to Bonanza. I have only seen one video on Youtube stating it could be a "Bonanza Killer slot" thats all.

I made a mistake and said it has multi ways which Perfect Gems actually haven't got so another thing they don't have in common.

Reason for Slomaster posting was to discuss Perfect Gem slot was it not?

I am the only one who has given views on the slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back