No point in posting on here.

Perfect Gems is PnG's take on the Megaways engine. I too described it as a semi-clone in my review weeks ago but it has significant differences.

It is sufficiently different that it does not infringe the patent from BTG as the legalese would have started the soon they presented it.

BTG determines the number of ways at the start of a spin, PnG only after the first set of symbols has dropped. Plus, PnG increases the multiplier by x1 for each winning cascade in the base game too. And, one scatter in the free spins will get you +2 spins, no limits.

I played it for hours in demo mode and thought it was actually pretty good.

Thanks mate this was sort of what i was trying to get to in my first posts sadly my posts ended up looking more like how wrong slotmaster was in calling it a rip off.

I have sort of same view as you but i messed up writing it proper understandable lol

I sent several apology private to slotmaster etc no reply so have left it at that.

I think he got impression i was only here to argue sadly.

Thanks mate this was sort of what i was trying to get to in my first posts sadly my posts ended up looking more like how wrong slotmaster was in calling it a rip off.

I have sort of same view as you but i messed up writing it proper understandable lol

I sent several apology private to slotmaster etc no reply so have left it at that.

I think he got impression i was only here to argue sadly.

If you apologised then you could do no more . Well done anyway. Keeping the peace is good. X

I played this "great" slot yesterday first bonus after 100 spins on 20p got me woohoo 65p 11 spins :mad:

Did not say it was great, It's the more boring version of bonanza,lol.:D. I can tell you Zombie's fortune is alright if you have the balance as it's a min .60 bet, It's a sticky wilds free spins, Kinda low pays but it saved me and got my balance back up but it does go cold I find so just be careful. :) GASP trying to be helpful again, The horror!

Don't let paaske or some newbies see you all saying the exact same thing as me about the slot.

For goatwack it's the same but different.

Look - everybody can see that Play'n Go have modelled the game somewhat on Bonanza, but it works differently. Nobody is wrong or right about the slot and each person has their own opinion, whether some agree or not. It really isn't a topic that should warrant any antipathy. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back