dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I suppose it had to happen. :mad:

"Ant McPartlin is to return to work with presenting partner Dec on Friday 18 January after taking time off to go to rehab.

The pair will be reunited at auditions for Britain's Got Talent at the London Palladium.

Ant
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
after he was arrested for drink driving. "

Black Friday is imminent. :machinegunner:

Yes,Yes! Yes!!! You can't have one without the other, it's like having a kebab without garlic sauce - it just doesn't work

I'd say more it's like having clap without penicillin.

No doubt we'll have a new 32Red Microgaming exclusive slot: A*t & D*c - The Return From Rehab, featuring a bonus round where A*t careers his car down the street, mowing down pedestrians on Zebra crossings and wrecking street furniture, all of which will reveal random (and crap) cash awards and ends when his car stalls against the kerb. Then he gets breathalysed and every x the 35/100mg he's over the limit gets applied as a multiplier to your total collected.

No doubt we'll have a new 32Red Microgaming exclusive slot: A*t & D*c - The Return From Rehab, featuring a bonus round where A*t careers his car down the street, mowing down pedestrians on Zebra crossings and wrecking street furniture, all of which will reveal random (and crap) cash awards and ends when his car stalls against the kerb. Then he gets breathalysed and every x the 35/100mg he's over the limit gets applied as a multiplier to your total collected.

Why haven't MG hired you yet, that would be so viral!

I get your stance on the DD issue, but last year was the first time I missed 'celebrity' because he wasn't there. He isn't the first nor will be the last - unfortunately

@goatwack wow this is a great track and video amazing :D :p

And you can pee-off too mate. Just thank god you don't see them in Germany! I wouldn't even inflict them upon the Canadians, as revenge for Celine Dion and Mariah Carey.

And you can pee-off too mate. Just thank god you don't see them in Germany! I wouldn't even inflict them upon the Canadians, as revenge for Celine Dion and Mariah Carey.
lol, thanks Glass, bad enough we have to take credit (?) for bieber :p

lol, thanks Glass, bad enough we have to take credit (?) for bieber :p
Just be glad we didn't send you the terrible twins from England back in the late 80's....:eek:

Think that's bad Thon Prick Rylan Clark has got the Saturday afternoon slot on radio 2..

He's so annoying has no talent no brains and isn't funny. How did a novelty act from Xfactor become so successful it pisses me right off :mad:. They might as well merge radio 1 and 2 and call it 1-2 because that's the drivel I hear more and more on radio 2...What are they actually on? The demographic for Radio 2 Isn't kids!

Think that's bad Thon Prick Rylan Clark has got the Saturday afternoon slot on radio 2..

Is he that absolute bellend they keep showing clips of crying during some talent show? With a beard, effeminate-acting? If it's who I'm thinking of, I hate to admit it, but there's someone I detest more than that pair of tools in the OP. If so, how the hell did he get on radio?

It's a tough thread for me this. I've met them both many times and they are genuinely nice lads. Hugely successful and an asset to UK TV IMO. I do understand that they may not be everyone's cup of tea - but when you see two working class northern lads make such a success of their career, it does make me smile. Their family go to every show I believe.

That said, Dunover, you'll be pleased to know that the 32Red contract ends tomorrow and the Geordie Duo won't bother you in our ads any more from then. It's a very sad day for me but hopefully a happy one for you. :)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back