Nifty29?

bigjohn

Dormant account
Anybody been in contact with Nifty29 lately? With that damn 'cloaking' option you never know if certain people have checked in recently but I shot him a PM over the weekend and haven't heard back. Anyways, just checking up on one of our long term members.

Anybody been in contact with Nifty29 lately? With that damn 'cloaking' option you never know if certain people have checked in recently but I shot him a PM over the weekend and haven't heard back. Anyways, just checking up on one of our long term members.
I was in contact with him yesterday, in fact. He's been busy recently, but he is meaning to respond to a full inbox. :D

I must admit

the forum isn't quite as fun to read without his frequent input. :eek2:

I have some questions for Nifty29 when he/she gets back.
Like; my bank tells me there is a high probability of being hit with fees and charges when doing a bank transfer outside of Australia.
And; Do withdrawals done with Visa ever attract charges?

And where is Colly?

Great with this post. Not long ago I was thinking where the h.... is Nifty??? Thinking hope he is ok etc.. hmm have I actually been missing him maybe? here is for you Nifty :notworthy :lolup: :p :cool: :thumbsup:

Well, it's good to do something besides CM from time to time.

I sent Nifty a pm a bit ago, and I had noticed he was posting less, so I hoped he was well and just busy.

You can cross me off your "to do" list Nifty, good enough for me that you read it.

Amazing how much things can pile up in a short span of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back