Nice hit at 3Dice

Lol chayton, sounds like a conversation I'd be in.

I warn you Diane, I'm rarely in chat without making someone hungry.

I'm happy for your big win. The Ice Queen has yet to reward me with the 100 freespins, not even in tourney mode. So to hit it twice in a session was lucky indeed.

Same name there as here, hope to see you sometime soon.

I missed it today, but the VIP chat hunt on Sunday afternoons is a lot of fun. Maybe you don't enjoy playing for small amounts of free money, but it's a change of pace and a lot of fun.

Hi, glad you join the chat but yes I can see where that problem comes from. There are particular one or two are really an attention seeking and often making joke, even a bit of over the line. Although if you feel uncomfortable with them then probably best put them on ignore if you feel need to. You will get there as you get use to it.

Sorry Di I should have warned you. yes you are dealing with adults from all over the world. So at times talk can go a little below standard, if ever you are uncomfortable tell a rep or pm the persons name and put on ignore this way you wont see it. Sorry forgot to tell you.

I guess it was me with the word "condom" BAHAHAHAHAHA Sad, we are all adults in these chats and forums and if anyone is too sensitive and thinks the word condom is trash talk..........you have big issues!!!!!!! Thanks to all the so called" friends" who bombarded the rep for the use of the word......condom. This isnt directed at you choc just picked a post to reply to.

First off I didn't even see what happened. I replied here when Tanya came into chat and said now she left and posted on cm, I came here and read it and made my comment in "general terms"... To call me out is way wrong and I don't like it. I will wait on the apology!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Get the hint!

Chopley ---- the answer is "it depends"

I only get to the max bet when I am doing extremely well. Most times I am in the $3-5 per spin range for my bets. I didn't even know 100 spins was an option but hit it twice yesterday. The $6 bet hit of 100 games at 10x bet paid about $4400 if I recall so that whet my appetite for doing it at a higher amount (naturally) I played most of the day/night until I hit it. Lots of bets since I also accumulated something like $170 in comp dollars from 3Dice along the way and those accumulate fairly slow.

I started the big bonus round with 4 Ice Queens that triggered it for $753 on a single spin. Then you saw the final results.

You are correct that there are huge swings. It was a $250 deposit to start the day. I got it up to $4800 or so and then did the request for the $2000 max cashout by check. Then continued to play..........got as low as $200 and then took off ending at the $15k level you saw. I requested another $14,000 withdrawal and kept some to play with today.

Diane

and I was hoping to do the same over at Jackpot to no avail. I put in $50 on Saturday with a 100% match and got it up to over $2200 on making no more than $1.50 spins. It eventually got down to $200 with no withdrawl request along the way, and now I am at $0...oh well, I let my greed take over! LOL Congrats on your win though and is good that high risk sometimes does pay off!!!

First off I didn't even see what happened. I replied here when Tanya came into chat and said now she left and posted on cm, I came here and read it and made my comment in "general terms"... To call me out is way wrong and I don't like it. I will wait on the apology!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Get the hint!

I appologize! Seriously this was my first post ever on here ever and i didnt know where to post it thats why i said it wasnt directed at you! IVE NEVER posted on here before!

Maybe but for now I just feel I need a break, a big time break, :D a what the hell was I thinking break,:D and to be honest just not fun for me right now. I have some ?s that are bothering me and I feel I need to just walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back