NHL Young guns

miso

Meister Member
MM
Just wanted to say, I haven't been this excited about hockey in a long time. I know we have a lot of members from "hockey" countries, so guys I seriously envy the talent you have produced lately.

I was taking Patrik Laine's pre-season talk with a pinch of salt, but boy, has he proven me wrong (well, apart from that epic own goal).
Auston Matthews, Mitchel Marner and of course the great Mr. Connor McDavid to name a few, thy're really making a mark in the League.

Think this will be the tightest Calder Trophy race since the Ovechkin/Crosby season.

At least the leafs have a team that tries now.

That kid, Mathews is pretty special. 4 goals in his first NHL game and already has 27 goals this season. Are you kidding me, thats insane.

At least the leafs have a team that tries now.

That kid, Mathews is pretty special. 4 goals in his first NHL game and already has 27 goals this season. Are you kidding me, thats insane.

He is special indeed, to come into the hardest league in the world and play at this level is quite remarkable. I would love either him or Laine to win the Maurice Richard. Art Ross and Hart to Brent Burns :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back