New Paddy Power Penguins Game on Gaming

SlimJ2006

Dormant account
Hello, am new here, has anyone tried this new game Penguins on PP and had any large wins? It only came online recently as far as I can gather. Had quite a large win on it last night and my account is now suspended as they "investigate" the wins. It doesn't bode well does it? No one else that I know of had a win like I. Now I have to wait until Wednesday to find out whether they decide to pay me my winnings or will they use the old game glitch chestnut. I remember the thread about Sky Vegas on here but I understand that was a number of people who had the problem where as it seems its just me that has won (finally after all this time!)
Any advice or similar stories regarding PP?

Thanks

I just logged in and tried to play it and you can't. Although PP are very reputable, that suggest to me the game is being investigated.

Out of interest, have you had a PP account long and also, did you play any other games on there before Penguins?

I will be back to update as soon as I receive a return response from the Games Operations Management Team. I did receive a phone call yesterday citing the usual diatribe that the game firstly crashed. When I said it couldn't have as I was playing normally from 10-2am he then told me it was a glitch that only affected me and therefore I was not going to receive my winnings. He of course apologised profusely, not that this mattered to me as he was basically after ripping my heart out!! This was after the cheque had already been processed the night before over the telephone by Customer Support, my id verifcation sent in, and I was congratulated and told to pop the champagne by both Live Chat and Customer Support. I actually took screen shots of the events as I was so thrilled. I have a screen shot of the processed cheque in account service.
To my dismay. They are now not honouring the win.

I've been a PP customer for over 10yrs.

That sounds really really bad. I feel so sorry for you. Poor service, if the amount you won actually showed in your balance and the check was "processed".
Out of curiosity how much was the win?
Hopefully you will get decent compensation.

That sounds really really bad. I feel so sorry for you. Poor service, if the amount you won actually showed in your balance and the check was "processed".
Out of curiosity how much was the win?
Hopefully you will get decent compensation.

There were two amounts. PP responded today claiming it was a game server crash but that allowed me to continue to play and win (I never changed my stake) and therefor offered me a goodwill gesture of the amount I'd already withdrawn that evening to my card. The other two amounts were very substantial life changing sums of money :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back