new slot from playtech

dillos

today 3 new slot from playtech cat in vegas, icerun and secret of the amazon ... i think secret of the amazon have high wins potential with his 50 free spin with 50x multiplier and his high payout paytable

Attachments

• catinvegas.JPG
    catinvegas.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 159
  • icerun.jpg
    icerun.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 170
  • paytable.jpg
    paytable.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 162
  • secretoftheamazon.jpg
    secretoftheamazon.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 181
These have been out for a while.

Secrets of the Amazon is a blatant rip-off of Cleopatra 2. It even copies Cleo II's odd pay-line structure and spins very fast. High variance of course. Unfortunately, it's got that restrictive betting increments thing again so you can't subtley adjust your bets - you have to halve or double. I really, really want to know why they adopted that stupid idea...it makes so many of their slots unplayable for me *sigh*.

ice run... bah! don't like don't want to play it :mad:

bitch of the amazon... it's ok, though i can't feel that's ez to win big on it.

then again, maybe i should stick to slots which don't
make me feel that i cannot lose on them.
That feeling is always the beginning of the end.

I could go for that BIGWIN-feeling[tm] right now but I won't play this month.
I just watched a documentary where an old hag/lady :D appeared who
just wanted "dem freespins".
I don't want to be like her, it seemed so pathetic.

NEVER FORGET: freespin != BIGWIN:thumbsup:

No problem - sorry if I came over as critical: I din't mean to be :thumbsup:

That's better you big bully!

Seriously, they are the newest Playtech slots though but have been out a while. For some reason, unlike Netent/MG the new games seem to drip-feed across PT sites.

Playtech appear to have thrown in the towel on slots, I haven't seen anything from them worth mentioning in yonks! Perhaps they are pi$$ed that Disney are going to pull all their Marvel slots at some point in the near future.

Playtech appear to have thrown in the towel on slots, I haven't seen anything from them worth mentioning in yonks! Perhaps they are pi$$ed that Disney are going to pull all their Marvel slots at some point in the near future.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Marvel slots re-appear or open their own division. Sure, Disney-Marvel is all, oh-so kid friendly, but with the Marvel tv universe separate from the Marvel cinematic universe, I can see one side bucking for the rights to one-up the other...especially with the new boom of offerings out there in viewer-land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back