new rtg slots?

Penguin was awful for me too. Hit the free spin bonus and after over 200+ spins and hit the penguin bonus while having the free spin bonus running and it doesn't trigger the penguin bonus while free spins are going...awful..just awful..after 100's of spins trying to hit that feature and to get it in another feature which won't allow it to play...just awful... spent another few hundred spins and never hit it again (the penguins that is)

Penguin was awful for me too. Hit the free spin bonus and after over 200+ spins and hit the penguin bonus while having the free spin bonus running and it doesn't trigger the penguin bonus while free spins are going...awful..just awful..after 100's of spins trying to hit that feature and to get it in another feature which won't allow it to play...just awful... spent another few hundred spins and never hit it again (the penguins that is)
... so it sounds like these new 'Real Series' slots are just as crappy as the old ones.
That's a BIG disappointment - I was hoping for something more on a par with MG or Crypto slots... :(

RTG seem way short on imagination - all their RS slots look the same, sound the same, play the same, have same 20-lines, same silly bet amounts... Zzzzzzzzzzzz....

The Alladin's one is tough. I hit the feature five times. Three of them I only got multiplier not spins.

Which is tough.

I cleared the bonus and withdrew my profit. I left $0.55 in the account. Trying to bust it I did 2- $0.20 pulls on Penguin Power the second one gave me a 25 free spin feature- $29 feature total. Then I ran that up to $200 on slots. Very good fun.

I've seen enough of the new slots now.

Penguin Power gave me a nice win yesterday, but like all iNetBet bonuses it just comes down to a struggle to clear the WR (I thought this was supposed to be fun).

They keep raising WR and tightening the slots. It's to the point where it is not much fun anymore.

I think RTG needs to get some new games besides real series. How about some new basic slot machines? There isnt much choice.

Amatrine

How about a video slot named "Bush"? In the bonus round a map would come up, and you would choose countries to look in to find WMD. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA--

That was a good one!! The bonus feature could be called "beating around the Bush" and give you free clubs to clobber old George, Laura, old Barbara, their dogs, their daughters, their body guards, etc. ----Also, 3 birds (eagles) would re-trigger the bonus round. If 3 birds lines up with a picture of Pres George with his hands in your pockets, you win the JP. After all, we all know that a bird in the hand is worth 3 in (with) the Bush!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back