new rtg slot eternal love

dillos

I do not know why but it reminds me microgaming immortal romance :rolleyes: i read the slot information and it say volatility very high then i do few spins and i can confirm that ...I can not find it beautiful and don't have the charm as immortal .. but i wait your opinions

Attachments

• Cattura.jpg
    Cattura.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Cattura2.jpg
    Cattura2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 115
It can certainly give a lot of dead spins but it does have its charms and I'm ahead on it so far (playing now)
You really need the stacked wilds reels 2 and 4 to get a decent hit as they act as multipliers and you can get up to 81x multiplier!

I have hit the bonus rounds 3 times on 30c bets first paid $20+, second $2 and third $27
On third feature I won the extended life feature which means the heart meter was more than my win so it keeps spinning until your win exceeds it only the heart meter increases every spin as well.
What is odd is that in the rules it says the heart meter can increase between 1x and 10x bet every spin but it only every increased 1x bet for me and I went for an extra 15+ spins so a bit odd.
Anyway the emter got up to about $5 before I hit any kind of win which actually paid $27, screenshots below.
EL1.jpg
EL2.jpg

oops sorry I see messed up the crop on screenies but the last one paid $27 on the free spin extended feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back