New regulation

I BEEN THERE

Dormant account
Players yelling rigged=Losing players.

Challenge.... (lol) Go to Jetset and play Paigow and then come back & post Not rigged.....! Impossible. They have by far the worse paigow online going and of course they always have some sucker promo going to entice you as today ( On Fridays Golden cookie day ) Get 250 go points and have a chance at a golden cookie which can be worth UP to 1000.00., usually you don't see a golden cookie but IF you do is isn't worth as much as you spent.

The challenge is on.. Jetset Paigow DOES = LOSERS ! And so many will agree, just sit and watch them all b**tchin, really it is sad to see all them lose those hard earned dollars to such a RIGGED game at that site.

I BEEN THERE

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
The challenge is on.. Jetset Paigow DOES = LOSERS ! And so many will agree, just sit and watch them all b**tchin, really it is sad to see all them lose those hard earned dollars to such a RIGGED game at that site.

I BEEN THERE

Strong accusations.....now back them up :thumbsup:

I BEEN THERE

Dormant account
Strong accusations.....now back them up

Yes they are and if several thousands lost by myself is not enough and of course my word., then by all means please feel free to play against those odds yourself. The other poker games play roughly as equal to any site but I assure you the Prop Banker Lee (s) from Vegas will beat you and.... they will let you know ( if they are speaking ) that the odds are always in favor of them. An accusation is accusing and a fact is a fact. That is why the challenge * , Personally, I do not want you to lose your money but I would like for someone with the resources to play and see the amazing catches by the house v/s your what appears to be goodhand to loss over & over & over.
If you bet low, you might push or win occasionally, raise that bet and BOOM you are done. If it is fair and the RNG <<(lol) is not rigged, it should never matter the bet, headsup is hand to hand against the prop banker and he will win 80% of the hands until you are finally broke. He may give you a sniff every now and then but in the end, He knows your money is his.
1 persons views are never enough so I am asking for many and then we shall see how fair those views together compare to what I have said.

Just my opinion and would love to see more from others on this subject.
Maybe with some regulation, this would not have came about but until then... they can do what they want, how they want and when they want !

I BEEN THERE

MrsDredd

Dormant account
Heres another

Thanks...I recently found out that it's individual prima rooms that are doing it. Purple Lounge and Dream Poker are ones that I know of...

And as of 20th September No more US players allowed at VCPoker

as an affiliate I am Gutted!
Also the fact it hits before invoicing date of 31st of the month
means could be hit hard by any players with cash... cashin out
... the thought of it makes me :eek: with over 250 players linked
to me and a good proportion cash players.....

any helpful hints or advice?
Anyone know anymore?
Not had anything from site.... US players have recieved email
But me ...nada...:confused: :mad: