New Pirate themed slot from NetEnt

I do not like the cut of its jib as much as I thought I would. After 1300 spins in this slot I simply found it boring without giving any real feeling that I may have hit anything to get excited about when I did hit a bonus. I hit one bonus round in my time via them dropping in and one during the other mode. Both where shite.
It is a game that you either stick you 100 in then move on or that you really really have to stick too for the long haul with unless you get extremely lucky with

I did over 2000 spins on this in an attempt to get close to where I started but it tore me a new one. I found it as boring as can be too. If I do play it again it would only be because I am up on the day and fancy trying to retrieve some loses

I kinda liked it. It's a lot like that netent game with the scrolls that unlock reel features but because this game is "megaways" (not really, but increasing ways), there's much more potential. I never got the free spins but I had a few 100x in the base game. Only ever got two reels open but spreading and stacking wilds got me quite a few nice wins back to back.

Gave it a bash in demo mode, the spreading reels came along often and paid quite well.
Probably spin it with cash at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back