New NetEnt game Tornado is up on MrGreen.

C-Sharp

Dormant Account
The game is called Tornado - Farm Escape.
I guess it's for early testing and evaluation because that game is not supposed to be out for another couple of months.

looks ok to me, had a quick play mode on it, then thought i'd throw £200 at it on £1 spins, my session was over in 10 minutes as i hit this

tornado.jpg

once you have collected a few of the target symbol the pays start getting really big,

played a few more spins and had a x50 win on it, in play mode i had 2 hits over x50 with the other wilds feature.

I decide to deposit 200€ to try this slot. Hit feature within 10 first spins. Then i continued about one hour, got one more feature (30x bet) and bust out :lolup:
I see big potential on this slot to hit 100-500x bet during unlimited free spins, but base game is very booring.

Last edited by a moderator:
not really liked it u need to hit the tornardo with medium symbols to get a decent win and then if a wild or that symbol not there the bonus ends

the most frustrating thing was storm wild 3 times i got 4 or 6 wilds in last 3 reels and no connection in first 2 third time i got frustrated and quit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back