New Micro Games ...

venetian said:
And the new VP has a terrible pay schedual 7/5! Tried it and kept getting 3 aces....aughhhh very frustrating.:mad:

In the mail from 32Red they claimed this VP has 99.92% payout. Can anyone confirm this?(maybe someone have WinPoker and can test it)

Zoozie

Last edited:
venetian said:
I tend to agree. On Kat I got the bonus rounds 4 times, the biggest win started off with 4 scatteres ($49) with total being $80. Was betting the max $1.80. Total on all 4 bonus round of around $150. Then lost it all back on a variety of others. think I'll stay with Loaded and Harveys. And the new VP has a terrible pay schedual 7/5! Tried it and kept getting 3 aces....aughhhh very frustrating.:mad:

I had great fun on my first session with Kathmandu. Took my $300 up to $700 - must have had about 8 or 9 free spins. I still hate this "coins" thing though. It makes your wins so much more meaningless. Show me the money :D

Zoozie: i read that VP was 99.92 too. If no-one else gets it, i'll grab WinPoker software later (it was on my old PC so i need to reinstall).

Cheers

Simmo!

Zoozie said:
In the mail from 32Red they claimed this VP has 99.92% payout. Can anyone confirm this?(maybe someone have WinPoker and can test it)

Zoozie

I am out on the road this week but I have win poker on my home computer and I do not think that All Aces in on there. They also do not have Aces and Faces and some other newer VP games. But I do know that there is NO WAY a 7/5 can be over 97%. Agree?

venetian said:
But I do know that there is NO WAY a 7/5 can be over 97%. Agree?

No thats not right V. If the wins higher up the ladder from Full House are bigger, you can still have high payback. Just means the bankroll needs to be bigger to manage the variance.

venetian said:
I am out on the road this week but I have win poker on my home computer and I do not think that All Aces in on there. They also do not have Aces and Faces and some other newer VP games. But I do know that there is NO WAY a 7/5 can be over 97%. Agree?
Yes, there is.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
also gives 99.92% return and variance 65.24 (more than 3 times as much as full pay JoB). You need to look at the whole pay table. 4 aces pays 400 times your stake and it gives 9.5% of your return.

You beat me to it, GM! LOL Just punched All Aces pay table in on WinPoker. That variance is a killer. For those not very VP savvy, that means if you don't hit those very valuable quads and straight flushes (this game pays 300 where most pay 250), it will eat you alive.

Haven't played it on WinPoker yet, so I'm not sure exactly what adjustments in play need to be made. But with that top heavy pay table and the variance so high, I'm going to practice before I sink real money into it, that's for sure.

I have just run VP Strategy Master, here are some unusual bits of strategy:
you should hold a pair of aces in preference to 4 to an inside straight flush or two pairs, or you should hold an ace instead of KQ, KJ, QJ.

Incidentally, noticed that 32Red added "Lucky Barstard" and "Cash n Curry" to their Flash version today. These are UK style pub slots with features/nudges etc and quite fun.

I think the Download version of "Cash n Curry" was pulled by MG from Ladbrokes recently according to someone here. But i notice its still on the Ladbrokes Flash version too :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back