New meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana,

You posted your perception and view. It is neither right nor wrong. It is simply your perception based on your level of experience and exposure.
Every forum is the same in that there are those with very fragile egos or those that hunker about-- waiting for the opportunity to pounce on other members, new or old , rather than
reach out and offer a hand in friendship and guidance. I don't know the members of this this thread, as I am also fairly new,
but I know many members of this forum from other websites and forums. So far as I can tell, this is a really great community with very useful
tools and is run with strict efficiency. You did nothing wrong. Stick around.

-Kelly Jo

Couldn't agree with this more.

Welcome to the forum Tatiana.

Tirilej's response to you was out of line considering you are a new member and weren't to know the op was a spammer. If anything, you were morally in the right, and rather than explain things to you as a newbie, Tirilej choose to then be rude to you.

You'll find this to be a great educational forum, however don't be disheartened if attacked by older members, as they will do and get away with what they please, and you'll always come off second best if you engage, as evident by this thread, regardless of the fact the op was a scumbag.

Enjoy the forum, and if I could give you any advice, it would be to stick to conversations with like minded members, and those that are fairly newer, as the newer members tend to be more welcoming, forgiving, and won't investigate your every post looking for a reason to report you.

Have fun, and feel free to pm me if you have any questions regarding the site, and any 'how to's' regarding the many features here. Promise I won't bite your head off. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you'd love that BJ, but sorry to disappoint, despite your attempts it won't be happening.

Just like everyone else here, I'm entitled to my opinion based on my personal experience here thus far, and regarding this thread, what I've read throughout.

So feel free to ding all you want, but chances are all you will get is service from Basil. :thumbsup:

And my opinion was it was a trollish comment, posted with the main idea to stir s&it up.

And thanks for confirming my original advice to the newcomer.

How about you settle down, as you are the only one here trolling for a reaction at the moment. Be a grown up about, accept someone may have a different personal experience to you, and move on.

As Bryan has stated many times, if you don't like me, or my opinions, please put me on your ignore list. It's very clear you do feel this way about me, despite not being on your ignore list.

So again, thank you for confirming my original advice.

Great way to start a weekend guys.

At Azzurri - infraction received for posting inflammatory/harassing statements - totally unecessary. We've been here before, don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back