New Game: Laura Croft Secret of the Sword - coming soon to MG

brianzz

Dormant account
From Jackpot Factory:
I am happy to announce that we will be launching Tomb Raider – Secret of the Sword™ in just a few weeks.

Tomb Raider – Secret of the Sword™ is a whirlwind of excitement and contains some thrilling new features. It is a 30 line video slot and the ultimate gaming experience jam-packed with thrills and action-packed bonuses. There is a chance to win 5 Free Spins, but the acrobatic Lara can appear from nowhere to randomly transform a reel position into one that is wild…keep your eyes peeled…

Tomb Raider has been one of the most popular games month after month since its release. It’s a timeless classic which never seems to go out of style. Tomb Raider has been paying out an average of $1,000,000 a month since its release! I am sure Tomb Raider – Secret of the Sword™ will be equally as popular.

I’ll be posting some screenshots of this exciting new game as we get closer to the launch date!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

“Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, the Tomb Raider logo and Core are trademarks of Core Design Limited. All rights reserved.“

Last edited:
Oooh... Interesting, cheers!

It is funny how it's maintained it's interest/high profile -- whilst "Hitman" has fallen by the wayside somewhat.

There's a lot to be said for keeping things simple with those free spin scatters and the multipliers...

If anyone was at the ICEi, they had an opportunity to give this game a trial run. Checked this out with Simmo! and Max - the bonus rounds are pretty awesome. The graphics will blow you away.

If anyone was at the ICEi, they had an opportunity to give this game a trial run. Checked this out with Simmo! and Max - the bonus rounds are pretty awesome. The graphics will blow you away.

Oooh... Looks like 3DICE might have some competition! :p

Here's hoping they've made it pretty, but kept the core 'fun bits' that keep us coming back for more!

EDIT:

Outdated URL (Invalid)

It's gonna be like "Hitman", isn't it!

OOooooooooh!! Can't wait! I'm a devoted fan of the video games and hope MG does Lara justice. It sounds top notch!

Yeah first impressions were very good, although the demo was geared up to take you through each feature so wasn't able to judge variance. If they have the payout balance right, it will be awesome.

From Jackpot Factory:
I am happy to announce that we will be launching Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword in just a few weeks.

Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword is a whirlwind of excitement and contains some thrilling new features. It is a 30 line video slot and the ultimate gaming experience jam-packed with thrills and action-packed bonuses. There is a chance to win 5 Free Spins, but the acrobatic Lara can appear from nowhere to randomly transform a reel position into one that is wildkeep your eyes peeled

Tomb Raider has been one of the most popular games month after month since its release. Its a timeless classic which never seems to go out of style. Tomb Raider has been paying out an average of $1,000,000 a month since its release! I am sure Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword will be equally as popular.

Ill be posting some screenshots of this exciting new game as we get closer to the launch date!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, the Tomb Raider logo and Core are trademarks of Core Design Limited. All rights reserved.

Good News!!

It would be my favorite microgaming slot games!

Can't wait~~:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back