New Game from Leading Edge

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
For those of you who have already wiped out your Neteller accounts this month, there is a newly released game at Leading Edge. Its addictive power may bide you over until March :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


More games here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
Casinomeister said:
Its addictive power may bide you over until March :D
No kidding :eek:

Someone please make me stop... Must...not...press...bet...max...again....

Boo hoo! I wanna be in Vegas!!!!
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
haha - you beat me to it Slotster...but at least i won more :p

Like bejeweled but the multiplier makes it a bit more fun IMO.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
sripal32 said:
Its play money! :p

Ooooh! That 4x four wilds is sweet!!... Anyone want to stop me playing this anytime soon is fine by me... Thinking about it - it's a very very good thing I'm NOT in Vegas!!!:eek2:
 

managra

Dormant account
Thanks a lot, scripal! What have you unleashed? Do you have any idea how many of us here are now trying our darndest to get a score over 10K?:D Btw, i like the music. It's cheerful and soothing. Gives you the impression that you have absolutely nothing more important to do than playing this game non-stop.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
managra said:
Btw, i like the music. It's cheerful and soothing. Gives you the impression that you have absolutely nothing more important to do than playing this game non-stop.
Yeah i was thinking that too :) Good sounds all round actually :thumbsup:
 

managra

Dormant account
Well, i never could get over 7,500 so i gave up. Unfortunately, because i switched to slots without much luck and this game at least is playmoney.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
managra said:
Well, i never could get over 7,500 so i gave up. Unfortunately, because i switched to slots without much luck and this game at least is playmoney.
Yeah 6,010 was my record....darn it :D Good but not quite as good as their Multi Strike multi-hand VP which CM dug up - now thats a game! Get me to vegas!
 

venetian

Dormant account
I was just gonna take a quick look....I think my eyes are bleeding! How fast can I get on a plane to Vegas to play for real $$$. Thanks for the newest addiction CM
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
:eek: Damn!! The most I've been able to do is around 3k.
 

managra

Dormant account
quber said:
Took a while and i probably lost more than i won but here it is.
He did it! By jove, he did it! Over 15,000! A new Olympic record! Okay, quber, fess up, how many hours did it take you to get this??? :cool:
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
I have to be honest - I did play this game for a while, best I got was about 7000.

But I think the game is actually quite boring. Kind of cool when you get a really nice setup, but frankly I prefer slots.
 

managra

Dormant account
spearmaster said:
I have to be honest - I did play this game for a while, best I got was about 7000.

But I think the game is actually quite boring. Kind of cool when you get a really nice setup, but frankly I prefer slots.
Got pretty bored with it, too, the second time around. It's pretty much like Collapse and i overcame my addiction there a long time ago. Actually all these games, slots too, are pretty boring unless you're playing for real money (and running hot and winning).
 
Top