New game at Rival

It is at Davinci's Gold also..

You can see some screenshots and the features that the slot has at:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ocean Treasure - The new 5 reel, 15 payline slot has wild, scatter, free spins, and a bonus game. The bonus game is the typical pick'em bonus and nothing really all that special if you ask me. I am quite sick of pick'em bonus games... Is that REALLY unusual?? I think we all are.

The paytable is a little higher than Cleopatra's Coins, but the game is very similar. A clone? Not quite as you can win a lot more free spins on Cleopatra's Coins.

My Play: I played for a while and it just wasn't too exciting... I got the bonus (picked 4) and only won 90x my betsize. That was a bit dissapointing, but that is why I don't like Pick'ems. Haven't gotten the free spins, but with a larger paytable than Cleopatra's Coins - it might be interesting.

I am quite sick of pick'em bonus games... Is that REALLY unusual?? I think we all are.

You are not alone...

But I am also sad that Rival has no imagination (except for the themes that are good) when it comes to making new slots. All their slots has freespin/bonus pick. Not a single one with any mechanics (expanding wild/changed reels during free spins etc).

The reason I continue to play a slot is because the feature is fun. But freespins is not fun after 5 years anymore. (only on Isis...). They has to be something really special about the feature if I want to keep playing it.

Zoozie

The reason I continue to play a slot is because the feature is fun. But freespins is not fun after 5 years anymore. (only on Isis...). They has to be something really special about the feature if I want to keep playing it.
Zoozie

Now - I would like to know why ISIS is different? I ask this because I also play ISIS (just played this weekend) and like the free spins there! My guess - each time I have gotten free spins on ISIS it actually amounts to something.

As far as Rival - I like some of their slots, but wish they would get more imagination as well (just like MGS needs to do).

Nope, have not tried it. What software company is it running under?

KRS
Rival is the software.

Zoozie
Just wondering if you play Magic Spell much these days?
Of all this year's releases, this is the one which keeps pulling me back for more.
I don't like the initial "pick 'em" 3 in 5 chance of getting to the bonus game, but when you do get there the rewards are often very good! :thumbsup:

KK

I play Magic Spell once in a while KK, I really like it. It's one of those I find real hot or real cold. I've had some unbelievable hits on it for 50 and 75 cents, I mean like over $100 on the bonus round. And one time I was playing 50 cents a spin and my balance jumped from $50 to $140. Unfortunately, I was on autoplay and don't even know what I hit, lol. I think maybe four of the cats with a wild or something. I then proceeded to lose every penny of it without hitting a single bonus round. But it is one of the few new(er) ones that I do go back to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back