CM Announcement New forum on the horizon - your wish list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically he's a mini-mini me.

And when he's old enough to drink in the UK, I will be pushing 80 lol.

And I bet he still ends up buying the first round...:D

Actually, I have a feeling it's for people who are meister members. :)
cant be that; there's other purples still out there
and the dates of joining vary substantially ex user meathead joined in '11

Late for the party, but the ability to turn off and on a thread. It gets too annoying, you can switch it off. Just like people? Hahahaha...kidding! Or maybe not :D

Was going to guess that the green letters are for Ueber Meister Members who have clocked up 10 years of CM membership.

I've noticed that Dino, Paaske, KK, Jazzy and Nate (all 10+ yrs at CM) are now all "green-lettered folk". So I thought that my theory was right.

But Mouche (also 10+ years at CM) is still "only purple", so I must be wrong.

FWIW, given that CM is now the grand old age of 21, I think it's time there was a new group level for those who have clocked up 10+ years at CM.

Was going to guess that the green letters are for Ueber Meister Members who have clocked up 10 years of CM membership.

I've noticed that Dino, Paaske, KK, Jazzy and Nate (all 10+ yrs at CM) are now all "green-lettered folk". So I thought that my theory was right.

But Mouche (also 10+ years at CM) is still "only purple", so I must be wrong.

FWIW, given that CM is now the grand old age of 21, I think it's time there was a new group level for those who have clocked up 10+ years at CM.
ya, there's some 5 yrs with the same green as me and still purples both younger and older (forum yrs) so im a lil lost

by the way, id suggested to Bryan perhaps a new level, Legacy Members or some such

fwiw, i dont like the colour anyway, it's too strikingly similar to full member :p
Actually, we have a new user group - it's called Paleo Meister - one up from Ueber Meister. This means you have +10 years in the forum. It's a green color, but we can always change this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back